Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter (39577 Views)

Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' / Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host / Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by LadyMessi(f): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2015
Mtcheeeew, how does this affect Nigeria economy
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
Tashaamania:
See his fugly writing.
Are u fine
Be judging there....mtcheewww
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by jazinogold(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
that handwriting b like wen fowl but him leg inside ink dy match paper!
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by MNDY(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
What a way of remembering "The Letter Days" -- #TosinMartins
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by opey112(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Tashaamania:
See his fugly writing.
but he got brain
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by aderonkedeborah(f): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
that writing na end time writing
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by rheether(f): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
The handwriting ugly like the woman.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by bugzbunny: 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mods.... Unban me oo sad sad
They insulted me first...
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by stexsy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
poor handwriting.......
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by bugzbunny: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
kennygee:
The good old days.

When love letters were the ish.

Now all you get is onle line chats.

What I won't give to have love letters now.
I can write one .......only for u kiss
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Sugahylz(f): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Him wife resemble him handwriting angry
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
lovely.
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Nickymezor(f): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
fisfat:
Chisos......see handwriting like a doctors prescription.
hahahahahaha... Nairaland o.. Una no go kill me
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by iswallker(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
is it frank or his wife that has 3 kids b4 they married...
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by MemphisDepay(m): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
See the guy's teeth sef..lool
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by chuxky: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Exposed: sugarmummy caught having sex with her gateman watch video here >>>>> http:///1O2WiAb
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by alakemi4real: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
His writing is gosh
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by sparkleice(f): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sme of u dat are taikng abt hs handwrittng urs can be worst sef*no offence*ran out of thread*
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Tashaamania(f): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
fisfat:
Chisos......see handwriting like a doctors prescription.
grin grin
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by rottennaija(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
xpac01:
Is that his mother or grandmother Oh please don't tell me it's his wife abi na gf sef..

*Modified*
Please thank God with me. They attacked me at
abt 2:30am dis morning. They came into my
room while I was sleeping. I heard their sound
as
they moved across d room towards me, as I
got
up, I remembered "He has
not
given us d spirit of fear...." As one of them
came
at me to attack, I had no choice but to defend
myself. I quickly struck! The 2nd one also
jumped
at me. I cldnt believe wat was happening. My
neighbours heard d chaotic sound dat was
emerging frm my room and were wondering
wat
was happening. I eventually hit d 2nd one too,
my
hands were stained with blood. They lay still
and
I wondered if they were still alive, but when I
looked at them on the floor, I found out dat
one
was still moving, I struck again and dis time I
hit
harder with anger. That was how I killed d two
giant mosquitoes attempting to suck my
blood...lol ..

LOL... Keep up the defense bro
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Epatty(f): 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
allansie:
Gud
After dis one sef don born 3kids,him go divorce again n marry anoda...him go com turn himsef to MTN grp of family
u jst read my mind. Ladies wey dy marry divorcees try o. Hw r we sure him no go divorce ha too
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
His handwriting tho...
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by azzima(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
What is this world coming to??can't he just hand the letter to his wife in their bedroom? what's with the announcement? even showing us the copy. Tomorrow we will hear that he is beating this wife too like he did to the ex. The reason I don't go on Facebook anymore. Where you will see a couple talking to each other about their love on Facebook. Can't they do that privately in their bedroom? ?why expose your life to the world with all these idle "winches " from the village?? It's all fake jor!
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by azzima(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
Flashh:

You people should continue sipping on another people's matter till you sip petrol one day.
he asked for it. He shouldn't have put his matter out there.
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
The handwriting for his cheque collection at MTN would be different grin
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by DTOBS(m): 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
shejane:
Ok

And so ..... Ur first wife remain ur only wife....
even the first wife (Katherine) fine pass this ogbolor ( sandra)... abi wetin u think?
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by ladej(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
kennygee:
The good old days.

When love letters were the ish.

Now all you get is onle line chats.

What I won't give to have love letters now.
I write beautiful letters and poems
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by ladej(m): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
Epatty:
u jst read my mind. Ladies wey dy marry divorcees try o. Hw r we sure him no go divorce ha too
you don't. .....

But a first husband can divorce you too

No one knows anything

Just pray and be well behaved

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Tashaamania:
See his fugly writing.

Pen down yours,so we know yours is better
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Kanbee: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wat cud b sweeter than the right relationship.....

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by ManTiger(m): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
When you leave a dark skinned correct woman for...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dillish Mathews Wears Racy See-Through Dress (Pics) / Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line / Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.