Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,783 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit (7525 Views)

See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS / Shiites Attempted Assassination Of Buratai, The Chief-Of-Army-Staff In Zaria / Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2015
Demdem:
Most opponents are lovers of jonah-daft and i seriously dont know any sensible one actually. The protection seeker was different because he was once not his admirer. So OP, dont be surprise, dont fools have nothing to give.
You have a valid point. But he offered something which is better than nothing.

1 Like

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2015
PassingShot:

That guy you mentioned is a different case entirely. His and a few others are out of this world. I guess the frustration of not having someone to rally behind has increased their own problem. grin grin
Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Demdem(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2015
PassingShot:

Wetin I talk? One of the categories mentioned!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

dont mind drugpusher. The impending wikes election disqualification down here has made him not to think straight anyl onger. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by themilanway(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
PassingShot:

I completely agree with you. However, you cannot deny the fact that he is better than those he left behind.

When he was here, at least "something" was offered even though it was mostly distortions and lies. What have those left behind offered? ABSOLUTE NOTHING!

They offer nothing cos they have nothing.You can't give what you don't have.

My personal dislike for GEJ is based on his antecedents as deputy governor,governor,vice president,acting and finally president.

None of his ass lickers can pin point one tangible thing had done in any of those capacities.It has nothing to do with PDP as a party.

I had expected miss grammar among them(his deputy)to hold forth the mantle.

Its obvious she knows nothing other than write some inconsequential grammar.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by koboko69: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mynd44:

And the next time you want to have a wánk fess, stay out of my mentions

Guy calm down and stop this faceless formings....

8 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by joseph1832(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
PassingShot:
MizMyColi, I sight you. How bodi?
I'm sure her body is still as round as a cow. cheesy

Seriously bros, this is petty!.

7 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Truckpusher(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
PassingShot:

Wetin I talk? One of the categories mentioned!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You prolly think that everyone here is so jobless like you and other online rants to be running around doing a hatchet man's job? grin

The real world is out there and not the one you and your fellow cretins live here.
Wake up bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
themilanway:

They offer nothing cos they have nothing.You can't give what you don't have.

My personal dislike for GEJ is based on his antecedents as deputy governor,governor,vice president,acting and finally president.

None of his ass lickers can pin point one tangible thing had done in any of those capacities.It has nothing to do with PDP as a party.

I had expected miss grammar among them(his deputy)to hold forth the mantle.

Its obvious she knows nothing other than write some inconsequential grammar.
The issue is not defending GEJ or PDP. It is about trying to fault the presidency and/or APC as NL's opposition. GEJ failed and nothing anyone can do about that anymore even if they wail from now till eternity.

The grammarian's knowledge in politics and economics is limited and as such cannot offer much. She's unfortunate to find herself in their midst though.

2 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Truckpusher(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Demdem:

dont mind drugpusher. The impending wikes election down here has made him notto think straight anylonger.
Well, even the devil is aware that Rivers State is PDP's birthright and we will do anything just anything to keep it that way.

Go figure.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
You prolly think that everyone here is so jobless like you and other online rants to be running around doing a hatchet man's job? grin

The real world is out there and not the one you and your fellow cretins live here.
Wake up bro.
Only if you know me. If not, you're not fit to think about what I am and what I am not.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
joseph1832:
I'm sure her body is still as round as a cow. cheesy

Seriously bros, this is petty!.
Well, your opinion. Different from mine. kiss

1 Like

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Demdem(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, even the devil is aware that Rivers State is PDP's birthright and we will do anything just anything to keep it that way.

Go figure.

drugpusher, u are the true son of ur father. U and ur devil will be uprooted legally and the real elections will hold. The PEOPLE themeselves will determine what they want and not what some few inconsequential fools backed by shepopotamus power want. grin
Shepo herself have been booted out grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by themilanway(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
PassingShot:

The issue is not defending GEJ or PDP. It is about trying to fault the presidency and/or APC as NL's opposition. GEJ failed and nothing anyone can do about that anymore even if they wail from now till eternity.

The grammarian's knowledge in politics and economics is limited and as such cannot offer much. She's unfortunate to find herself in their midst though.

Please do ask her to stick to romance section,she might impress a few dudes over there.

4 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by joseph1832(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
PassingShot:

Well, your opinion. Different from mine. kiss
No doubt it is mine, but all this brings undue attention to barcanista the political prostitute, remember, there is no such thing as bad publicity.
Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Truckpusher(m): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
PassingShot:

Only if you know me. If not, you're not fit to think about what I am and what I am not.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who is talking about knowing about anyone in this place ? of course I'm aware that y'all are e-billionaires grin

With this kind of petty thread that stinks of inferiority complex and the mind of a deluded fellow I do not need a soothsayer to figure out what you are and what you are not - Even thieves these days have honors.Where is your sense of pride and dignity? Maybe I should be questioning your sanity if one considers this ridiculous thread of yours for a second.

Enjoy the praises you're getting from your fellow zombies I'm sure that would suffice and make your day.

1 Like

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
[s]You prolly think that everyone here is so jobless like you and other online rants to be running around doing a hatchet man's job? grin

Wake up bro.[/s]

Don't provoke me tongue

8 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by joseph1832(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
PassingShot:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm afraid what you just said up there might be too difficult for drugpusher sorry truckpusher to comprehend. grin

5 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Truckpusher(m): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Demdem:

drugpusher, u are the true son of ur father. U and ur devil will be uprooted legally and the real elections will hold. The PEOPLE themeselves will determine what they want and not what some few inconsequential fools backed by shepopotamus power want. grin
Shepo herself have been booted out grin grin
One thing I like about you is your ability to clown around and still use those laugh emoticons. grin grin

We will use any means necessary to keep Wike on that seat till 2019.

Amaechi is already crying , Dakuku is Fuccking broke all thanks to Amaechi and the Olodo General with his body language ain't helping matter. grin

2 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Truckpusher(m): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Don't provoke me tongue
I don't have time for any attention seeking faggott. grin
Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Beremx(f): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
But you NL progressives are wicked o! None of you have been posting on barcanista's new Facebook page at least to bring life to the page by countering his lies. It pains me to see the extent of wailings on that page and no progressives to wipe their tears. grin grin

Haba! Its not fair at all!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Truckpusher(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
joseph1832:
I'm afraid what you just said up there might be too difficult for drugpusher sorry truckpusher to comprehend. grin
Have you ever bothered to ask yourself why I don't quote you in this forum? It's simple - Your ignorance is as tall as Mount Everest.
Ask around and the peeps that loves you in that God forsaken NL janjawiids will open up and tell you the truth to ya face.

Yeah, that's the way it is. wink

1 Like

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Demdem(m): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
One thing I like about you is your ability to clown around and still use those laugh emoticons. grin grin

Amaechi is already crying , Dakuku is Fuccking broke all thanks to Amaechi and the Olodo General with his body language ain't helping matter. grin

Drugpusher, when u say we, i guess u mean u and ur PDP cohorts right? grin grin Even if the court says otherwise, u and ur touts will so No.......... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Who is talking about knowing about anyone in this place ? of course I'm aware that y'all are e-billionaires grin

With this kind of petty thread that stinks of inferiority complex and the mind of a deluded fellow I do not need a soothsayer to figure out what you are and what you are not - Even thieves these days have honors.Where is your sense of pride and dignity? Maybe I should be questioning your sanity if one considers this ridiculous thread of yours for a second.

Enjoy the praises you're getting from your fellow zombies I'm sure that would suffice and make your day.
You're so unintelligent!

How has me doing a thread about what I feel of the opposition on this forum become such a big headache for you?
Whether petty or not, it's my prerogative to do threads as I wish.
What I do when I see threads I consider petty or not news worthy is to ignore them. Not to go there and say it's petty.

Hope you've learnt a lesson.

6 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:

. . . . . .minion, . . . . . . .here's your special

6 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Gbawe: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
PassingShot:
tola9jaa, LieDetector, freedom96, tola9ja, musiwax, GOATandYAMtheory, LLED, socialmediaman, midolian, TheFilmmaker, BUHARIWILLWIN, Jesusloveyou, dein77, Collynzo419, MuhdG, agabusta, medamillion, IbnSultaan, patrickmuf, koboko69, jpphilips, Gbawe, NgeneUkwenu, Beremx, Obiageli

@OP.

There really is no need for this thread. I think we should respect anyone's decision to leave Nairaland or to refrain from posting. Certainly people should be countered or supported for the posts they contribute here but I don't see the point in calling out any nairalander for not posting or for deactivating their account. That is their prerogative.

2 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
Beremx:
But you NL progressives are wicked o! None of you have been posting on barcanista's new Facebook page at least to bring life to the page by countering his lies. It pains me to see the extent of wailings on that page and no progressives to wipe their tears. grin grin

Haba! Its not fair at all!
We be im fan boys and girls?

Na dat one for be fvck up

4 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Truckpusher(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
PassingShot:

You're so unintelligent!

How has me doing a thread about what I feel of the opposition on this forum become such a big headache for you?
Whether petty or not, it's my prerogative to do threads as I wish.
What I do when I see threads I consider petty or not news worthy is to ignore them. Not to go there and say it's petty.

Hope you've learnt a lesson.
Lol, don't sound pained yet bro grin

I was only pointing out your obvious weakness and not to spite you on your borrowed high horse and delusion of grandeur. grin

1 Like

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Truckpusher(m): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
Demdem:

Drugpusher, when u say we, i guess u mean u and ur PDP cohorts right? grin grin Even if the court says otherwise, u and ur touts will so No.......... grin grin
We the good people of Rivers State will ensure that Wike remains our Governor till 2019.

I hope you got the mesage .

1 Like

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
The pettiness is getting worse by the day!

Well, no one opens a thread about a nonentity!

Barcanista has finished his game here; it was time to move on. Opening meaningless threads about that shows how childish the OP is.

Make una continue!!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, don't sound pained yet bro grin

I was only pointing out your obvious weakness and not to spite you on your borrowed high horse and delusion of grandeur. grin
You must be a joke!

I just thought you a life's lesson and you're talking of "pain". Wonders shall never end in wonderland indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Demdem(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
We the good people of Rivers State will ensure that Wike remains our Governor till 2019.

I hope you got the mesage .

Demdem:

1 Like

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Truckpusher(m): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
PassingShot:

You must be a joke!

I just thought you a life's lesson and you're talking of "pain". Wonders shall never end in wonderland indeed!
Keep deceiving yourself , even Gbawe the King of the janjawiid called you out yet here you are defending your ridiculous and childish position.

Who makes a thread of this kind unless a fellow that is suffering from some form of mental illness?
Grab it or not - You are pained to the bone. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former Deputy Governor Of Gombe, Charles Ikiya Defects To APC / Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP / Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.