Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit (7523 Views)

See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS / Shiites Attempted Assassination Of Buratai, The Chief-Of-Army-Staff In Zaria / Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
anonimi:

Like these return-to-your-vomit politicians, not so

Anyway as your moniker na PassingShot PassingShit, no surprise to see you write something that can only come from a shiitt-filled brain.
You've only confirmed my statement. Not so?

Wailers and common sense = Words and opposite.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Jesusloveyou: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
PassingShot:
One would have expected that anyone with appreciable level of reasoning would understand that this thread is more about telling his fan boys and girls that they are just too empty upstairs.

But since critical reasoning is not a virtue wailers are known for, I'm not surprised. grin grin grin
u can't blame the saTANist, what did u want them to write about, wil they write that PMB is corrupt?nooo, Or money is missing?nooo. Besides is not easy to defend a clueless corrupt hero, d chief wailer tried but it was not easy on him, many wil repent of supporting corruption very soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by frankyychiji(f): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
chai! See painment! D tin pain you well well!
Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by orunto27: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
OK Cocky, he is our very competent Boss. We don't want to sabotage him behind him. He is coming back in styles and we shall wait and not write rubbish in his absence.
Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
orunto27:
OK Cocky, he is our very competent Boss. We don't want to sabotage him behind him. He is coming back in styles and we shall wait and not write rubbish in his absence.
I like that you admit you lot can only produce rubbish.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by vicadex07(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
PassingShot:
I like that you admit you lot can only produce rubbish.
grin grin
grin grin grin
Drugpusher....sorry, truckpusher is viewing.

1 Like

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by agarawu23(m): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
PassingShot:

That guy you mentioned is a different case entirely. His and a few others are out of this world. I guess the frustration of not having someone to rally behind has increased their own problem. grin grin
this really gat me cracking my ribs.
I have ignored his mention so many times because he will quote you with insults including your parents. That guy is a frustrated sadist I swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by jmaine: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Beremx:

Btw,I miss jmaine too. That's another dude I respect very much even though he likes to throw insults too.

To survive in this arena . . . . .Verbal brutality is a pre-requisite cool

1 Like

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Beremx(f): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
jmaine:

To survive in this arena . . . . .Verbal brutality is a pre-requisite cool
how are you doing? Longest time. grin
Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by MabraO: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
It's quite unfortunate though that since chief wailer left I haven't seen/read mizmycoli type in good English nd as such become very irrelevant I guess she is now stuck with romance nd forum game section
It's really a pity that barcanista was their all in all, without him they don't think right

2 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by MizMyColi(f): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
MabraO:
It's quite unfortunate though that since chief wailer left I haven't seen/read mizmycoli type in good English nd as such become very irrelevant I guess she is now stuck with romance nd forum game section
It's really a pity that barcanista was their all in all, without him they don't think right

Bla Bla Bla
Yap Yap Yap

You talk too much for a man.

Get a zip!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
Passingshot, u r damn right!!!!! The NL PDPians were hiding under the cloak of barcanista....wind blow, fowl yansh open!!! The oda day, mizmycoli ridiculed herself here, trying to justify Metuh's childishness on buhari's portrait....
Outside Barcanista and Firefire, the rest are goat poop...I'm not saying the progressives are better analysts..it's just that there are many unserious monikers who are chronic derailers cum bigots in their camp...i refuse to mention monikers; buh i'm sure u knw the group...
God bless You...

3 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
MabraO:
Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
Guy you badt!!! Serious, all of them hide under barcanista to do wailing on their behalf, then call them through mentions for feasting..

2 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by tomakint: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
Demdem:

drugpusher, u are the true son of ur father. U and ur devil will be uprooted legally and the real elections will hold. The PEOPLE themeselves will determine what they want and not what some few inconsequential fools backed by shepopotamus power want. grin
Shepo herself have been booted out grin grin
Seriously, what do you want from Rivers Politics? If I may ask, who do you want as your own GOVERNOR in Rivers State?
Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Demdem(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
tomakint:

Seriously, what do you want from Rivers Politics? If I may ask, who do you want as your own GOVERNOR in Rivers State?

Whoever that win from at least a relatively free and fair election is ok for me and not one that won from a wretched election that never held in most places.

2 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
Gbawe:

@OP.

There really is no need for this thread. I think we should respect anyone's decision to leave Nairaland or to refrain from posting. Certainly people should be countered or supported for the posts they contribute here but I don't see the point in calling out any nairalander for not posting or for deactivating their account. That is their prerogative.
bro, you are getting it wrong...what passingshot posited that the opposition on NL lacked credible substance outside barcanista..i.e, they inadvertently relied on him to do the undertakers job for them and invite them for 'feasting' thru mentions....If you look @ it from another angle, passingshot was actually paying homage to barcanista's dexterity in debating...and NOT mocking him for leaving...every1 has the freedom of association...

3 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Firefire(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ok.
Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Beremx(f): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
bro, you are getting it wrong...what passingshot posited that the opposition on NL lacked credible substance outside barcanista..i.e, they inadvertently relied on him to do the undertakers job for them and invite them for 'feasting' thru mentions....If you look @ it from another angle, passingshot was actually paying homage to barcanista's dexterity in debating...and NOT mocking him for leaving...every1 has the freedom of association...
your signature is very funny. You need to update it since chairman has left the committee. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by tomakint: 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Gbawe:

I understand you. My point, nonetheless, is that Nairalanders can leave without their choice being put under the spotlight. There are still many intelligent supporters of the PDP here. No one made Barcanista their boss or leader and it is a tad patronising to insinuate that political devotees of the PDP are in "disarray" because Barcanista left. You are an intelligent person and I am sure you will appreciate Barcanista
Wao! Coming from Gbawe....cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by tomakint: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Demdem:

Whoever that win from at least a relatively free and fair election is ok for me and not one that won from a wretched election that never held in most places.
Now let me get something straight from you, if tomorrow a rerun is conducted in Rivers and Wike emerge the Governor, what would be your take?
Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by SeverusSnape(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
tomakint:
Wao! Coming from Gbawe....cheesy cheesy
He's now a new creature, old things are past away.

1 Like

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Demdem(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
tomakint:

Now let me get something straight from you, if tomorrow a rerun is conducted in Rivers and Wike emerge the Governor, what would be your take?

If that trully is the will of the people through the ballots, so be it. Right now, the people havent spoken but pdp thugs.

2 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by MizMyColi(f): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Passingshot, u r damn right!!!!! The NL PDPians were hiding under the cloak of barcanista....wind blow, fowl yansh open!!! The oda day, mizmycoli ridiculed herself here, trying to justify Metuh's childishness on buhari's portrait....
Outside Barcanista and Firefire, the rest are goat poop...I'm not saying the progressives are better analysts..it's just that there are many unserious monikers who are chronic derailers cum bigots in their camp...i refuse to mention monikers; buh i'm sure u knw the group...
God bless You...

As for you, Little Boy.
You can continue in your tomfoolery.
I won't engage you.

I feel so much pity for you and how miserable you must be in reality.
Using the name of another individual and always Wankking off my moniker shows what a dysfunctional being you are.

I will continue to resist the temptation to add to your misery. I do not encourage anyone to either.

Now run along.
Your mates are fast asleep.
Be sure to put on your pampers, we don't want you bedwetting and fouling the air.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by MizMyColi(f): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

He's now a new creature, old things are past away.

I'm not fooled.
That account was hacked.

The person who handles it now is not the same one I witnessed early this year.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by MabraO: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Bla Bla Bla
Yap Yap Yap

You talk too much for a man.

Get a zip!!!!

And to think ur fellow comrades liked the above u call comment Is something else

If it were d era of chief wailer u would ve written a book just to reply or ignore like u always do but since u replied meant I really hit a nerve.
Sorry ehn I ain't the cause of where u find urself at the moment.

Btw where is ambivert? Haven't been seeing d monicker for a while now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

As for you, Little Boy.
You can continue in your tomfoolery.
I won't engage you.

I feel so much pity for you and how miserable you must be in reality.
Using the name of another individual and always Wankking off my moniker shows what a dysfunctional being you are.

I will continue to resist the temptation to add to your misery. I do not encourage anyone to either.

Now run along.
Your mates are fast asleep.
Be sure to put on your pampers, we don't want you bedwetting and fouling the air.
You've changed seriously...now throwing tantrums and banters here and there...The loss of GEJ and Barcanista has really brought out the vulnerable/dark side of you...
Take my advice and leave this section for good...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by MabraO: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
Guy you badt!!! Serious, all of them hide under barcanista to do wailing on their behalf, then call them through mentions for feasting..

U know this
If I can't beat them join them
I guess that was d reason their chief wailer had to leave just not ridicule himself again
As for the other wailers with time they would love buhari

2 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by SeverusSnape(m): 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

I'm not fooled. That account was hacked.
The person who handles it now is not the same one I witnessed early this year. grin
grin grin This is a season of "change", have you forgotten? wink
Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Beremx:
your signature is very funny. You need to update it since chairman has left the committee. grin grin
abi o! But who is a worthy successor?
Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by SeverusSnape(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
You've changed seriously...now throwing tantrums and banters here and there...The loss of GEJ and Barcanista has really brought out the vulnerable/dark side of you...
Take my advice and leave this section for good...
MizMyColi, please ignore this pained zombie, He's tormented by your posts, That's how the fools behave anytime they feel irritated by someone. She's not leaving anywhere. Kill yourself if you can't tolerate her. Rubbish!
Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by jmaine: 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Beremx:
how are you doing? Longest time. grin

Am good dearest. cool
Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Demdem(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
abi o! But who is a worthy successor?

bloodkiller abi wettin be him name again grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbos, Please Leave The Niger Delta Alone / Benue Water Project: World Bank And FG Begin Project / People’s Trust Olawepo-hashim Is Most Popular Presidential Candidate On Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.