Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

How To Reply To Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Reply To Interview Invitation (16279 Views)

Native Attire To Interview...allow Or Not? / Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday / This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Reply To Interview Invitation by Musharraf: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
How to reply to Interview Invitation

2 Likes

Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by Yemzie(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by akins33: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Good day.

I acknowledge your interview invitation mail, and I will attend the interview as scheduled.

Thank you

Your full name

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by fatymore(f): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2017
Email acknowledged by me, would attend as scheduled..

5 Likes

Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by jayloms: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
I'll attend if you'll give me the job. Thank you.

14 Likes

Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by KpStone(m): 7:14am On Jan 01, 2018
Like this
Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:16am On Jan 01, 2018
akins33:
Good day.

I acknowledge your interview invitation mail, and I will attend the interview as scheduled.

Thank you

Your full name

This is ok

6 Likes

Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by okonja(m): 7:17am On Jan 01, 2018
Thanks, I will be there cool
Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:21am On Jan 01, 2018
Simple be on the other side of the invitation.
Don't look for job create jobs and this won't even bother you. Infact You should tag this year "I'm not looking for job 2018"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by femi4: 7:22am On Jan 01, 2018
fatymore:
Email received and acknowledged by me, would attend as scheduled..
use either acknowledged or received. You can't use both

5 Likes

Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by danla44(m): 7:25am On Jan 01, 2018
Good Morning,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your invitation and to confirm to you that i will be there for the interview on the stated date, time and venue with all the required documents.

Thank you.

Your fullname

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by NairalandCS(m): 7:26am On Jan 01, 2018
jayloms:
I'll attend if you'll give me the job. Thank you.

Ma Nigga. cool

8 Likes

Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by Originalsly: 7:27am On Jan 01, 2018
Interview invitation should have a date, time and venue..... you need only to be there....no need to reply unless you want a reschedule.

4 Likes

Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by NENigeria(m): 7:28am On Jan 01, 2018
2015 - 2018

844 days after, this thread is on Frontpage. This is a sign that our prayers shall all be answered this year.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 01, 2018
I Don see Una email, I go come.

6 Likes

Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by demsid(m): 7:29am On Jan 01, 2018
See you guys thanks
Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by royalamour(m): 7:31am On Jan 01, 2018
Thank you for your email that you sent regarding the details of my interview.

I would like to confirm my availability that I will be attending the interview.

Thank you very much and I am looking forward for the interview.

High Regards,

ABC

1 Like

Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by princewillzs: 7:32am On Jan 01, 2018
Sir,

Invitation for the interview received and acknowledged. I will not be able to make it physically as scheduled because I'm in London presently, I don't mind having a telephone interview at your convenience.

Here are mine phone contacts; +44 1234 5678 78, +2348034444222 (Roaming).

Regards
Your Full name

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by DanielsParker(m): 7:43am On Jan 01, 2018
they never respond to replies. just brace up and get ready for the interview. the reply in not necessary

1 Like

Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by Richy4(m): 7:43am On Jan 01, 2018
Why would you reply an interview invitation...

When they call you on phone, confirm that you will be available on the date that was agreed on and asked the human resources officer to kindly send you the invite formally on your email..

On the email, u will see the date, time and venue... On the said date u show up fullstop..Y would you stress yourself unnecessarily?

1 Like

Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by fatymore(f): 7:50am On Jan 01, 2018
femi4:
use either acknowledged or received. You can't use both

thanks
Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by dingbang(m): 7:50am On Jan 01, 2018
princewillzs:
Sir,

Invitation for the interview received and acknowledged. I will not be able to make it physically as scheduled because I'm in London presently, I don't mind having a telephone interview at your convenience.

Here are mine phone contacts; +44 1234 5678 78, +2348034444222 (Roaming).

Regards
Your Full name
nice one bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by Prinxx(m): 7:51am On Jan 01, 2018
Dear Recruiter,
Thank you for the invitation to interview for the xxxxxxx position. I am confirming that I am fine with date and time.
Regards Your Name
Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by lonelydora: 8:00am On Jan 01, 2018
akins33:
Good day.

Thank you

Your full name

Invitation acknowledged. Thanks
Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 01, 2018
Musharraf:
How to reply to Interview Invitation

Hello Sir/Madam ( or address the surname e.g Mr. XXxX or Mrs. Xxxxccccc)

Thank you for the invitation. I will be there at the allotted time and venue on the said date. Thanks

Your Name
Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by TobiDirax(m): 8:16am On Jan 01, 2018
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail and to confirm my availability as scheduled.

Thanks.

Best Regards.

Your name
Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by bkool7(m): 8:55am On Jan 01, 2018
Originalsly:
Interview invitation should have a date, time and venue..... you need only to be there....no need to reply unless you want a reschedule.

Some usually require you to acknowledge the mail or notification for logistics reasons
Re: How To Reply To Interview Invitation by COdeGenesis: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2018
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you so much for the invitation. I am delighted about this opportunity with your highly esteemed company. Looking forward to attending the interview as scheduled.

Kind Regards,
bla bla

(1) (2) (Reply)

Current Vacancies In The Institute Of Human Virology, Nigeria (IHVN) 2013 / Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? / MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.