Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island (43043 Views)

Profiling The Beauty Of Lagos: The Sights And The Sounds / Lekki Toll Hike Causes Lock-Down On Lagos Island (Photos) / Beautiful Sights Of Lagos In The Day And Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by beyoncausme: 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
beauty indeed....
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by Nicepoker(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
trigar12:
Some people will start having headache after seeing this pics, OP but why grin
who are the owner of most of the buildings.
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by Appareil(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Freemanan:
BAYELSAAAAAAAAAAA
shame on you!!!!! God is watching, so complain never if insults come your way. haba§
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by trigar12(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nicepoker:
who are the owner of most of the buildings.

Do u have the C of O's
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by Eureka123(f): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Igbo guys bought all the lands & buildings in Lagos, leaving the lazy Yellow Bar guys with only boys quarters & mud houses.

Money is everything & the yellow bars are slaves to the Igbos.

But why??

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dat UAC side na marina.Once worked in UAC..UAC ..doing good...
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
Appareil:
shame on you!!!!! God is watching, so complain never if insults come your way. haba§
Weetin again nau angry
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by uchaymart(m): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
idari:
Lagos d state I havnt visited and don't wish to visit angry
No one in lagos will miss you

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by 69MissedCalls(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
make una dey famz Lagos o! most of you don't even know where you really come from

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by 4pppp(m): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
GREAT CITY
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by planet2003(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
The New York City of Nigeria. am new to Nairaland. can someone put me thru on how things are being done here

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by klax(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Igbo guys bought all the lands & buildings in Lagos, leaving the lazy Yellow Bar guys with only boys quarters & mud houses.

I'm so ashame of you. You disgusted me to the meanest. You are one of the most shameless coward tribalist igbo child I have ever seen sorry to say people like are those one their king were asked to perish in Lagoon Yea you simply among those for real.

Look at yourself they show the beauty of their land and you turn it to tribal bigot pls biko Nwanna show everybody here your own village or state from the East picture pls

You are calling Yoruba slave good but same slaves has be ruling over you Mr master, those same save has the best and the most economic city in the entire West Africa abi lagos na your papa land Those slaves form apc you are running to today and eventually become a party to beat the party our so called or your so called ojukwu founded APGA where is it Those slave has produce best Academicians so far to date in Nigeria, those saves has produced one of the best millitary personnel in the history of Nigeria, those slaves were able to traced their root pls where is our root all we hear is Jew or Palestinian, those slaves has so many countries around the world where their dialect are spoken and their culture are practise, those slaves has produce one of the best sportsmen and woman to date in the history of .Nigeria, those slaves are the most enlighten of all Nigeria tribe, those slaves produced the best musician live or dead in the history of Nigetia, those slaves has be producing best actor or actress in Nigeria ever since, those slaves produce best pastor or evangelist or Imam in Nigeria to date, those slaves don't worship money rather integrity, those slave are the decider of who is who to become Nigeria president pls if you know any tribe that can rule Nigeria without Yoruba pls tell us, those slave are the most acommodating of all Nigeria tribes it's endless to mention pls you who are the master WHO ARE YO Ibu Onye

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by chuta: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
I did some drone shot last weekend of a section of the Lagos Island. Check them out.

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by rooqee120(f): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
klickash077
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by dejavski(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
britzz:
Very lovely...post more please Falomo,TBS,1004,banana insland,VGC areas..New face of Lagos made possible by our very amiable ex Gov.Raji Fash..Hoping to see that of Abuja soon

Made possible by Fashola Mehn who's feeding you ppl with these lies? angry
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by Rotimi47: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

And no igbo( ijaw's slaves) is rated by Forbes as a real dollar billionaire of recent? Dangote(Hausa), Adenuga(Yoruba), Alakija(Yoruba) being 1st three and they are also rated as part of Africa richest people. Igbos are just chest beaters who also double as learners. Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by tunergy(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
LOVELY
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by CzarRex: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

I would say u Guys bought the mosque in that picture right? Tribalistic N*gga

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by xkris11(m): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Those pictures are over rated..they look dirty in real.
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by klickash077(m): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
rooqee120:
klickash077
yes!!! anything for the boys. Are you missing Lagos already?
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Freemanan:
BAYELSAAAAAAAAAAA

You need a hand job and one plate of rice for dinner. You my friend you seem to be hungry and sex starved at same time. grin
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

You need a hand job and one plate of rice for dinner. You my friend you seem to be hungry and sex starved at same time. grin
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
kennosklint:
Nonsense over here in UK u will take off ur clothes wen u see buildings.

Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
ooshinibos:

lalasticlala , oh my God , you need to travel out of Nigeria o , is this what you call beautiful , your standard is very low

Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by popizaino(m): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
[quote author=klax post=37876044]

I'm so ashame of you. You disgusted me to the meanest. You are one of the most shameless coward tribalist igbo child I have ever seen sorry to say people like are those one their king were asked to perish in Lagoon Yea you simply among those for real.

Look at yourself they show the beauty of their land and you turn it to tribal bigot pls biko Nwanna show everybody here your own village or state from the East picture pls

You are calling Yoruba slave good but same slaves has be ruling over you Mr master, those same save has the best and the most economic city in the entire West Africa abi lagos na your papa land Those slaves form apc you are running to today and eventually become a party to beat the party our so called or your so called ojukwu founded APGA where is it Those slave has produce best Academicians so far to date in Nigeria, those saves has produced one of the best millitary personnel in the history of Nigeria, those slaves were able to traced their root pls where is our root all we hear is Jew or Palestinian, those slaves has so many countries around the world where their dialect are spoken and their culture are practise, those slaves has produce one of the best sportsmen and woman to date in the history of .Nig
eria, those slaves are the most enlighten of all Nigeria tribe, those slaves produced the best musician live or dead in the history of Nigetia, those slaves has be producing best actor or actress in Nigeria ever since, those slaves produce best pastor or evangelist or Imam in Nigeria to date, those slaves don't worship money rather integrity, those slave are the decider of who is who to become Nigeria president pls if you know any tribe that can rule Nigeria without Yoruba pls tell us, those slave are the most acommodating of all Nigeria tribes it's endless to mention pls you who are the master WHO ARE YO Ibu Onye[/quote je kan mo
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Koolking:
Nonsense development images. We should be ashamed showing this backwardness to the world.

Can we satisfactorily compare Lagos, Abuja Nigeria to environmentally arid UAE, which gained independence from Britain in 1971? Op, please stop posting these insipid images. Let stop deceiving ourselves. We deserve the leaders we get. We are too ethnocentric, selfish and corrupt for good things to come our way. Until we looked inward and re-orientated ourselves for national good, we will still see the op pictures as real growth and development

Here's UAE of 44years ago, a country of infertile land and available natural gas resource, compared to Nigeria of 55years ago with enormous fertile land and unquantified natural and human resources. Shame of a nation.

Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by kennosklint(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
Brugge:

lolzz no I'm nt...thank kuu
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by oathman(m): 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
islander

Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Brugge:

Bet why?
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by Appareil(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Freemanan:

Weetin again nau angry
Ah! Free Bayelsa people. I no happy how you mock them so too nau! I just felt bad!
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by ChyEndowed(f): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Is that Ekeremor or sagbama
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Appareil:
Ah! Free Bayelsa people. I no happy how you mock them so too nau! I just felt bad!
Sorry boss. I wasn't mocking them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others / Family Involved In A Fatal Accident At Police Checkpoint, Officers Flee. Photos / Two Dead, As Container Falls On Car In Lagos [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.