Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Fani Kayode's Girlfriend Rumoured To Be Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fani Kayode's Girlfriend Rumoured To Be Pregnant (721 Views)

Help Please, Can My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? / I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! / Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode's Girlfriend Rumoured To Be Pregnant by Mbkite(m): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
Olufemi Olu-Kayode, former minister of aviation and his beautiful girlfriend, Precious Chikwendu are reportedly expecting their first child.

kayode.

According to Stella Dimokokorkus, the beauty queen and her mum have reportedly moved into the former minister’s Abuja home with a house maid.

The former minister who served as the spokesperson for the Goodluck Jonathan’s presidential campaign, and Precious are already living together as a couple. Reports have it that she is already showing signs of pregnancy.

https://www.naij.com/547209-fani-kayodes-girlfriend-pregnant.html

Re: Fani Kayode's Girlfriend Rumoured To Be Pregnant by INTROVERT(f): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
rumours
Re: Fani Kayode's Girlfriend Rumoured To Be Pregnant by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
Rumor abi

APC again
Re: Fani Kayode's Girlfriend Rumoured To Be Pregnant by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
And that is what they will remain as...rumours
Re: Fani Kayode's Girlfriend Rumoured To Be Pregnant by MISSNORA(f): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
Chai
Re: Fani Kayode's Girlfriend Rumoured To Be Pregnant by Mbkite(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
tobimillar:
And that is what they will remain as...rumours

Lets wait and see who's carrying rumour.........................
Re: Fani Kayode's Girlfriend Rumoured To Be Pregnant by Mbkite(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
rumours

Lets wait and see who's carrying rumour.........................
Re: Fani Kayode's Girlfriend Rumoured To Be Pregnant by misspicy(f): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
Babymama syndrome
Re: Fani Kayode's Girlfriend Rumoured To Be Pregnant by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Congratulations to them if true

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode's Girlfriend Rumoured To Be Pregnant by Mbkite(m): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
misspicy:
Babymama syndrome
Evil in d land...
Re: Fani Kayode's Girlfriend Rumoured To Be Pregnant by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Whats Ya P? z she d first to be pregnant?
Re: Fani Kayode's Girlfriend Rumoured To Be Pregnant by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Move this to the politics section let cramjones confirm it himself.

If Stella's the one carrying this news then its 110% fact. That woman does not play when researching gossip.
Re: Fani Kayode's Girlfriend Rumoured To Be Pregnant by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
Exciting news for Precious!

-CramJones
Re: Fani Kayode's Girlfriend Rumoured To Be Pregnant by Vyolet(f): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
This babymama craze e erywhere, it's gradually becoming a norm.
Anyways,If it's true,congrats to them.
Re: Fani Kayode's Girlfriend Rumoured To Be Pregnant by Gboliwe: 3:53am On Sep 11, 2015
Mother and daughter moved into boyfriend's house. Is that what I just read? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

My mother is really oldest school! I can only imagine this kind of arrangement.
Re: Fani Kayode's Girlfriend Rumoured To Be Pregnant by Mbkite(m): 6:48am On Sep 11, 2015
Gboliwe:
Mother and daughter moved into boyfriend's house. Is that what I just read? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

My mother is really oldest school! I can only imagine this kind of arrangement.

e get as e be ooo
Re: Fani Kayode's Girlfriend Rumoured To Be Pregnant by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 11, 2015
When a man without the condom and is not impotent sleeps with a woman that's not on contraceptives or pills , what do you expect? grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Know If You Can Trust Your Partner / If U Were God Will U Answer This Prayer? / Was I Wrong To Say This To Her When She Asked For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.