Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Psquare Blasts Soundcity; Begs Fans Not To Watch The Channel Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Blasts Soundcity; Begs Fans Not To Watch The Channel Again (577 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Snubbed At New Afrika Shine, Fans Not Pleased / BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React / Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Blasts Soundcity; Begs Fans Not To Watch The Channel Again by blackssatino: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Peter Okoye of Psquare has openly instructed Psquare fans not to watch Soundcity Channel as the music station has refused to air their videos even at the demand of fans and celebrities.

Peter Okoye of the Psquare music duo has discouraged his fans from watching Soundcity music channel on Twitter.

This confirms the strained relationship between the duo and the management of the television station. Soundcity has declined to showcase any of Psquare's music videos in recent times, hence their call to fans to boycott the TV channel in favour of the other music channels.

A little bird told me this has nothing to do with the station but a personal beef with the CMA CEO, Mr Taj..

He and his people are yet to address this insult but I will bring it here as soon as they do

I got some Twitter screenshots; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/09/psquare-blasts-soundcity-begs-fans-not.html

Re: Psquare Blasts Soundcity; Begs Fans Not To Watch The Channel Again by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
To each their own.........
Re: Psquare Blasts Soundcity; Begs Fans Not To Watch The Channel Again by 1miccza: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Na them sabi i no kuku dey watch the smelling videos before

(1) (Reply)

Ay&mabel Makun:sweet Love!comedian Says Wifey Has Made Marriage Sweeter For Him. / From Rags To Riches: Patoranking’s Journey To Stardom / D'banj Explains How Thugs & Hoodlums Extorted And Hijacked His Property In Tin C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.