Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. - Agriculture (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (106501 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
One thing we do brag about concerning those that are on any of our farm estates in the past 9 years is that our farm estates are the most peaceful,secured and problem -free locations in modern day Nigeria.
Very easy as the oxygen you breathe in and out.
Join others to own a farm there
Interested? Send DM
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
#getinvolved
#thelandisgreen
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Want to smile to the bank this 2023
Then,do the right things.
How would you do the right things when you have not learnt the right things?
Register for our free training through the link on the first page

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:29am On Jan 17, 2023
Nevergiveuponyourdream
#goodmorning
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2023
This is the time to get started in creating another source of income for you and build wealth.

Today is January 20 and this month is gone already and before you know it,2024 is here again.
Now that you miss those opportunities to diversify your income away from salary in 2022,don't let 2023 pass you by again

There is no perfect time and there would never be perfect time to start.
The question is "what's in your hand to start with"

Started from leasing 1acre land to owning lands to enabling people own lands in tens of thousands of acres.

Growth is a process but you wouldn't get there if you don't start the process.
You can't jump the process
What are you waiting for.
Only taking massive action with whats in your hands is the only guarantee to success.

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
#knowledgeiskey
#doagric
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Your knowledge and link to markets can determine how much money you are going to make in your farm business.

What you are thinking of farming,do you have ready made market for it before you start planting.

That's the advantage those that acquire farmland and own farms on our farm estates enjoys.....READY OFFTAKERS

Own your farm today in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,ilorin,apomu and ogbomoso
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2023
#gogreen
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
Today is a new day. Yesterday was in the past.
The action you take today will begin to create the future you desire.
Owning an asset like plantain,pineapple,oilpalm farm is the best way to create wealth and secure your future.
Follow www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
#DoagricItpays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2023
If you can't fly...then run.

If you can't run...then walk.

If you can't walk,then crawl but whatever you do,you have to keep moving forward....

Martin Luther king Jnr.

In this part of the world we put a lot of energy on talking but little on action.

More than a decade ago,I set out to start my farm business.i wanted to start with acquisition of 100 acres; 100 acres was a huge goal for me at the time and I thirst for it but unfortunately my financial muscle and my goal do not follow.

So I had to start with leasing 1 hectare somewhere in Ogun state.
I was discouraged and had the choice of abandoning my goal but I understand that I had to walk and worked with leased 1 hectare if I am going to have the opportunity of running with my 100 acres goal.

There is nothing as important as setting your goals and executing.

Executing takes you closer to achieving your goals

The greatest mistake you can make is to have a goal and not be motivated to work in achieving them

If you can't fly with it and you can't run with it,then crawl with it....make sure that no matter how little you progress, you are closer to your goal now than yesterday

Don't just have your goals on paper or in your head without taking actions to achieving it no matter the small steps you take.

The only way is forward ever.

Someone told me last month
"I want to own 500 acres farm"
I said "well,you can do it but where are you starting from this week"

Are you starting from owning few tens of acres first and then move to 100 or 500 or you are waiting for the perfect time?

The fact is perfect time is a mirage.
Keep going,Never stop working on your goals.

Good morning
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2023
Today is another opportunity to start diversifying your income and create wealth by owning plantain farm on any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo
Be part of those who have started
Don't miss out this year
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2023
#happysunday
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Elderustin: 11:46am On Feb 05, 2023
I am interested please
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:25am On Feb 06, 2023
Never give up
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
#Doplantain.
#Getinvolved
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:32am On Feb 08, 2023
Elderustin:
I am interested please
Kindly call or send WhatsApp to +2349031147593
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2023
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
For those asking,register for training through this link
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
#Doagric
#Gogreen
#wealth
#Itpays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:25am On Feb 13, 2023
The more you learn practically,the better your ability to Earn more money.
What are you willing to learn so as to earn big in this agribusiness?
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2023
If you are looking at investing
Plantain,oilpalm,cashew,cocoa etc should. Be your Priority cashcrops

#doagricItpays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:20am On Feb 15, 2023
follow www.facebook.com/WaleAgro to learn more on how to start a profitable farm business
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:00am On Feb 16, 2023
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
The best time to own your farmland for plantain,oilpalm,cashew,soybeans cultivation is now!!!
The planting season is upon us
Call or send DM for more info
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
#happysunday
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
#getinvolved
#gogreen

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:21am On Feb 25, 2023
You too can own wealth creating farm on any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ilorin, ogbomoso and apomu
Send Dm

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:58am On Feb 28, 2023
Doplantain..Itpays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Plantain farming is one of the crop that can guarantee sustainable income for you and should focus on this season.
Plantain is such a crop that it multiplies by itself after each harvest; you do not have to replant it again after the first planting and can multiply itself for up to 20 years if managed well.
Assuming you have 3000 stands of plantain,and about 2800 gets to maturity with each bunch sold at let's say N1000,you already know the expected income if you do the math.
And after the first harvest,you are expected to have another harvest year in year out under good management for more decades to come and you can use the extra daughter suckers to expand the farm.
Its one of the farm business I will advise members to venture into
As you make the money,make sure you also insure your farm against unforseen farm circumstances.
Good morning everyone

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:10am On Mar 03, 2023
You can own farm in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:08am On Mar 04, 2023
#Doagric
#Itpays

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / Is Fish Farming As Lucrative As People Make It ? / Beginning A Small Scale Snail Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.