Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Can PDP Reclaim Power In 2019? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can PDP Reclaim Power In 2019? (877 Views)

"PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention / PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 – Fayose Assures, Reacts To Court Judgment / 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

Can PDP Reclaim Power In 2019? by Ugomba(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
For me, the possibility of PDP reclaiming power in 2019 is quite possible if they can clean the party and present a credible candidate in 2019.
Whats your thoughts?
Re: Can PDP Reclaim Power In 2019? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Laye laye o.... Ko jor!

Re: Can PDP Reclaim Power In 2019? by Ugomba(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
modelmike7:
Laye laye o.... Ko jor!
what if they present Nuhu Ribadu and Olusegun Aganga in 2019.
Re: Can PDP Reclaim Power In 2019? by POWEROFPEACE(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
This depends largely on how they behave themselves but if they should continue with the way they are going right now, I fear they might not.
Re: Can PDP Reclaim Power In 2019? by Ugomba(m): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
This depends largely on how they behave themselves but if they should continue with the way they are going right now, I fear they might not.
yep.. They should start wooing kwankwaso to rejoin the party.
Re: Can PDP Reclaim Power In 2019? by Benedict44(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
now lets put it into voting....if you want pdp to reclaim power in 2019 click like but if you want apc click share...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Can PDP Reclaim Power In 2019? by Ugomba(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Benedict44:
now lets put it into voting....if you want pdp to reclaim power in 2019 click like but if you want apc click share...
hahahahahahaha.
Re: Can PDP Reclaim Power In 2019? by BabaNath(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
KOWA would rather have it

Re: Can PDP Reclaim Power In 2019? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ugomba:
what if they present Nuhu Ribadu and Olusegun Aganga in 2019.
......... Ribadu is my man also tho' Aganga, i don't know about him (attitude-wise), but i still cant compare Ribadu to my Sitting President. Sai Baba!
Re: Can PDP Reclaim Power In 2019? by Ugomba(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabaNath:
KOWA would rather have it
kowa party? Which State can Kowa win?
Re: Can PDP Reclaim Power In 2019? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
If they present better candidate's then they might be in right position....

That if the Dullard continues with his mouth action
Re: Can PDP Reclaim Power In 2019? by hinwazaka: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ugomba:

For me, the possibility of PDP reclaiming power in 2019 is quite possible if they can clean the party and present a credible candidate in 2019.
Whats your thoughts?
PDP don't have to clean up the party to claim victory at the polls in 2019. All they have to do is wait for the storm that is coming. From all indications, anyone with half a brain can see that in 2 years time, the economy of this country is going to crash. I am talking about high inflation, food prices skyrocketing, fuel scarcity, massive unemployment resulting from large downsizing, crash of our tertiary education system, incessant strikes from all unions, high crime rate, insecurity, high mortality rate, break down of law and order E.T.C. Afterall this, tell me who won't go to the polls with a empty stomach, to vote PDP. That's even if the entire country does not kick out PMB in 2 years time.
Re: Can PDP Reclaim Power In 2019? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
hinwazaka:

PDP don't have to clean up the party to claim victory at the polls in 2019. All they have to do is wait for the storm that is coming. From all indications, anyone with half a brain can see that in 2 years time, the economy of this country is going to crash. I am talking about high inflation, food prices skyrocketing, fuel scarcity, massive unemployment resulting from large downsizing, crash of our tertiary education system, incessant strikes from all unions, high crime rate, insecurity, high mortality rate, break down of law and order E.T.C. Afterall this, tell me who won't go to the polls with a empty stomach, to vote PDP. That's even if the entire country does not kick out PMB in 2 years time.

are u a nigerian? and wishing all that because u want pdp to return to power. this goes a long way in confirming d extent ur tribe can go in achieving their selfish and inordinate ambition.

Re: Can PDP Reclaim Power In 2019? by olawalepopoola: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
O joti laja! PDP ko, GEJ ni!

Re: Can PDP Reclaim Power In 2019? by sammyj: 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
This is dead on arrival question. PDP can never rule this country again talkless of regaining power on 2019. Nigerians will rather vote for COWA party or APGA rather than PDP. Mark my word.
Re: Can PDP Reclaim Power In 2019? by hinwazaka: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
richesmine:

are u a nigerian? and wishing all that because u want pdp to return to power. this goes a long way in confirming d extent ur tribe can go in achieving their selfish and inordinate ambition.
I don't have to lie to you to be a Nigerian. Maybe thats what the APC have made you to believe. Throw that ideology, into the trashcan and brace for the future. Because its going to be a bumpy ride.
Re: Can PDP Reclaim Power In 2019? by gibsonpally: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
Not even in 3019 if they do not return stolen money!

5 APC Chieftains That Could Emerge The Party’s BOT Chairman / What Nigeria Consitution Say About Saraki Court Injuction Against Ccb / Pic: Old Picture Of Obasonjo Shaking A White Military Man