Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 (36082 Views)

Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo / Blood Moon 2018: Longest Total Lunar Eclipse Of Century Occurs July 27, 2018 / Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
I know some primitive villages and town that will experience the eclipse will say the gods are angry or some die-hard Christians will say Endtime things. fvck the gods!
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Aitee1: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Olalekanbanky1:

See ur mouth like smiley own grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
grin
Freshnex:
You mean source? grin lipsrsealed
hahahahahaha!!!!! I will dead oooo grin
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
ominous. the last of the 4 blood moons. the moon will be in aries with uranus. ooowwweeee be scared. be very scared shocked

And Aries/Ogun/Mars symbolizes war too..
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
shocked shocked
DJMCOTTY:
grin hahahahahaha!!!!! I will dead oooo grin
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by sukkot: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
aim5:

And Aries/Ogun/Mars symbolizes war too..
yup you dayum right bro. WAR
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by ibkgab001: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
Yes
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
wetin consin me
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Bobbystanley(m): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
Thats okay

I know yall missed me. grin

I heard you went to write Post ume

Hope U didnt go there to do first to submit with an empty answer sheet
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
yup you dayum right bro. WAR

But not to worry, this Western beast will fall and melanated people will rise. It's just that I gotta get out of the US fast!
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Rapunzel001: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
Thats okay

You have no idea sweety... if dem dey earn moni for FTC... Bill Gates for don dey envy you by now.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by INTROVERT(f): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
Bobbystanley:

I heard you went to write Post ume

Hope U didnt go there to do first to submit with an empty answer sheet

nice joke grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
nobody notices a lunar eclipse.... i remember 2006 solar eclipse in Lagos.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by sukkot: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
aim5:

But not to worry, this Western beast will fall and melanated people will rise. It's just that I gotta get out of the US fast!
well you better get out before the end of the month cuz this september fixing to be bloodY in the US grin
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
well you better get out before the end of the month cuz this september fixing to be bloodY in the US grin

Damn I know haha but I'm broke at the moment.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Fratello(m): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
My colleagues coming over... cheesy
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by haqueurate(m): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
Haaaaaa! This is a serious issue o.
some religious ignoramus will attempt to use this event to spill people's blood o!
They really need to run an awareness in the northern part of the country, in the past religious extremists will go round killing people burning hotels claiming that God is weeping blood
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by sukkot: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
aim5:

Damn I know haha but I'm broke at the moment.
yeah i hear that bro. but its fixing to be turnt up in USA this september. wish i could help but i dont soar till i enter naija so my hands tied now. but hey, you gotta get closer to God though. thats a must. armageddon is here.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by shumuel(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
ominous. the last of the 4 blood moons. the moon will be in aries with uranus. ooowwweeee be scared. be very scared shocked

Why ? Its only going to bring about problems in relationships, if couples don't understand eachother or over look things, then they would have problems but those that can tolerate themselves wont have any problems. Its a phase it would pass by next month.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by sukkot: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
shumuel:

Why ? Its only going to bring about problems in relationships, if couples don't understand eachother or over look things, then they would have problems but those that can tolerate themselves wont have any problems. Its a phase it would pass by next month.
oh i dont deal with relationship astrology. am speaking about world politics . ARMAGEDDON is coming.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by skytreader(m): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Fernandowski:
Hian
Why nigeria among many countries in the world?
Nawa oooo
Dude, really? It's the MOON. We're only gonna see this in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by bidexmat(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
I think I'm Liking this lassie
INTROVERT:
Thats okay

Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by baloney: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
can't wait
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
Thats okay

I missed you!
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hardeybohwarley:

Alryt lookin forward

two powerful events coming up:

Between September 13th and 27th, we will be sandwiched between a New Moon Solar Eclipse and a Supermoon Moon Lunar Eclipse
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
yeah i hear that bro. but its fixing to be turnt up in USA this september. wish i could help but i dont soar till i enter naija so my hands tied now. but hey, you gotta get closer to God though. thats a must. armageddon is here.

True. God is the only one that can save us through these perilous times. Also September 13, a key date is coming up this Sunday. Something could happen then.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Ishilove: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
You've been planning to enter Naija since 2012. You try cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by sukkot: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
aim5:

True. God is the only one that can save us through these perilous times. Also September 13, a key date is coming up this Sunday. Something could happen then.
yeah sept 13 is feast of trumpets aka rosh hashanah and a new moon in virgo and a partial solar eclipse. something will happen in a matter of days. USA and RUSSIA already started ' fighting ' each other in syria. proxy war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abOlA0Ws4EM
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by gnchetts: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
@SimartNG,Yugoos, 69missedcalls
If the world wan end truly, wetin our politicians dem dangote and the rich men go con do na. As for me, make the world end yesterday self na im betteroo. Me I don tire tee tee
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by sukkot: 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ishilove:

You've been planning to enter Naija since 2012. You try cheesy
2012 ? really ? thanks for telling me something new about me that i didnt know shocked
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Setaje(f): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
2012 ? really ? thanks for telling me something new about me that i didnt know shocked

She's right u no! angry
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
yeah sept 13 is feast of trumpets aka rosh hashanah and a new moon in virgo and a partial solar eclipse. something will happen in a matter of days. USA and RUSSIA already started ' fighting ' each other in syria. proxy war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abOlA0Ws4EM

Yup another date to look at is September 23 the beginning of the Fall Equinox.. plus the Pope visits the US during the time frame of September 23-28.. Who knows what will happen.. the dollar could finally collapse, a race war could ensue.. We leave it up to God bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Strange Rainbow Seen In Ibadan? / The Sea Turtle A Nairalander Saved At Chevron Roundabout / Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.