Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,014 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter (3503 Views)

Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government / Boring Biafra! - A Case Study Of Biafra Town , Biafra Republic And Ala Biafra / Buhari Launches Calabar-Kastina-Ala Super Highway Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by alabiafra09: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hello Nairalanders.

I am the admin at ala Nigeria Forum, a discussion forum for Biafrans and Friends of Biafra.

I started the forum to give Biafrans a platform to Read about Biafra, Learn the Biafran Ideology and also for Biafrans in every part of the world to interact and discuss just about anything, without any limitation.

But since i started it and have tried promoting it, Biafrans have really not bought into the idea. Some say that i am an opportunist. Tell me, what is opportunistic in giving my people a voice? Besides, we do not advertise on . We are not that poor.

Maybe i am not doing something right. Maybe you could do a better Job.

Please if you know you can promote this forum better, contact me on forum (chinedu) let's discuss your terms.

It might not come this year or even the next 50 years, But what i know for a fact is that one day, We must return to our Promised land.
Chukwu Okike Abiama can Never Lie.

[size=13pt] www..com/forum . [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
alabiafra09:
Hello Nairalanders.

I am the admin at ala Nigeria Forum, a discussion forum for Biafrans and Friends of Biafra.

I started the forum to give Biafrans a platform to Read about Biafra, Learn the Biafran Ideology and also for Biafrans in every part of the world to interact and discuss just about anything, without any limitation.

But since i started it and have tried promoting it, Biafrans have really not bought into the idea. Some say that i am an opportunist. Tell me, what is opportunistic in giving my people a voice? Besides, we do not advertise on . We are not that poor.

Please if you know you can promote this forum better, contact me on forum (chinedu) let's discuss your terms.

It might not come this year or even the next 50 years, But what i know for a fact is that one day, We must return to our Promised land.

if u can change the group and its activities to something that does not sound secessionist in nature I would be of great help to u.

5 Likes

Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by VickJames(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
I have registered and I hope you see someone good to manage the website for you. Its a good initiative to bring something like this up.

5 Likes

Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by alabiafra09: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
lygn19:

if u can change the group and its activities to something that does not sound secessionist in nature I would be of great help to u.

Did that. I have removed all words abusing the Nigerian Government.
Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by alabiafra09: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
VickJames:
I have registered and I hope you see someone good to manage the website for you. Its a good initiative to bring something like this up.

thanks Vic. Don't worry, we are would soon find a very competent person. The Nigerian Media houses refuse to advertise us. Please if you own a Biafran Media Outlet, contact me. I would love to advertise on your website.

2 Likes

Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by vicadex07(m): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lol...we go soon chase all of una commot nairaland.
grin

8 Likes

Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by vicadex07(m): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
alabiafra09:

Did that. I have removed all words abusing the Nigerian Government.

Seems you don't know what a forum is. Will u be the one to manage and monitor the posts of every registered user
Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by alabiafra09: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
vicadex07:
Lol...we go soon chase all of una commot nairaland.

grin

these are two different platform for different purposes. Nairaland is great at what it does and you can't chase us out because we own it as much you do.

2 Likes

Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by alabiafra09: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
vicadex07:

Seems you don't know what a forum is. Will u be the one to manage and monitor the posts of every registered user

of course not. we have MODs. We would try as much as possible to keep our discussions civil because we Biafrans are a highly civil lot.
Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Guy you deserve a bottle of champagne for this. Can we breath now?

1 Like

Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by VickJames(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
alabiafra09:

thanks Vic. Don't worry, we are would soon find a very competent person. The Nigerian Media houses refuse to advertise us. Please if you own a Biafran Media Outlet, contact me. I would love to advertise on your website.

Good. Whenever I get in touch with any media outlet, I'll send you a message.

For the sake of being civil. That word "zoo" should please be removed. I'm sorry if I'm trying to correct you but its not visitors friendly. Let it be open.
Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by Duru1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
lygn19:

Are you inherently allergic to the demands of independence? I guess you need to read the historical facts about the zoo you call country. People all over the world have the inalienable right to sue for independent homeland. This attitude of yours is one reason among many reasons Africans are regarded disdainfully.

3 Likes

Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by Duru1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
alabiafra09:
Hello Nairalanders.

Bros thanks for the information that such a forum is operational.

3 Likes

Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by alabiafra09: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
VickJames:

Good. Whenever I get in touch with any media outlet, I'll send you a message.

For the sake of being civil. That word "zoo" should please be removed. I'm sorry if I'm trying to correct you but its not visitors friendly. Let it be open.

i did that already. I removed it from auto correct. i would now remove it from ever post. wink
Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Duru1:

Are you inherently allergic to the demands of independence? I guess you need to read the historical facts about the zoo you call country. People all over the world have the inalienable right to sue for independent homeland. This attitude of yours is one reason among many reasons Africans are regarded disdainfully.
stop calling my country a zoo.
I ve told u, the only reason why I dont attack most of u ipob people here on nairaland is because u are igbos, never wash ur dirty linens outside.
if u were yoruba or edo. lemme not say.
Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by alabiafra09: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Duru1:

Bros thanks for the information that such a forum is operational.

cool We've been in Business for some months now. And there are other forums too, but most are dead, don't really know why.
Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by VickJames(m): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
alabiafra09:

i did that already. I removed it from auto correct. i would now remove it from ever post. wink

Thanks and I'm happy for your innovation.
Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by Duru1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
lygn19:

stop calling my country a zoo.
I ve told u, the only reason why I dont attack most of u ipob people here on nairaland is because u are igbos, never wash ur dirty linens outside.
if u were yoruba or edo. lemme not say.

What is your ethnicity that turned you into a shameful interloper?

3 Likes

Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Duru1:

What is your ethnicity that turned you into a shameful interloper?
do d math from what I told u above.
Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
Bros, well-done. You shall accomplish a lot.

1 Like

Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by Obrigardo: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
using nairaland to promote biafra? Seun has already said he would take care of you guys but ABUJA is watching
Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by alabiafra09: 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
Obrigardo:
using nairaland to promote biafra? Seun has already said he would take care of you guys but ABUJA is watching

Whether Nairaland exists or not, Biafra would always grow in numbers.

1 Like

Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by obrien29(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
Bros, hw did u do it, hw did you open d Alabiafraforum
Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by alabiafra09: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
obrien29:
Bros, hw did u do it, hw did you open d Alabiafraforum

long story....started with coding......
Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by anachy: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
sad cry Biafrauds? Keep dreaming ,
Nigeria can be better if you forget biafrar.
Have any leaders in your zone shown a good example? cry

You don't need it.sad
Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by EasternLionn: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
My broh, I am creating a brand new forum with apps on all regular mobile platforms.

I would want to use your domain, that's if you fancy the idea. But it may take some time, cus I want to make it extremely tight.

1 Like

Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by EasternLionn: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
anachy:
sad cry Biafrauds? Keep dreaming ,
Nigeria can be better if you forget biafrar.
Have any leaders in your zone shown a good example? cry

You don't need it.sad

Are your own leaders any better?

Is it Osun or Oyo that have gone into liquidation
Brown roof republic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by alabiafra09: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
EasternLionn:
My broh, I am creating a brand new forum with apps on all regular mobile platforms.

I would want to use your domain, that's if you fancy the idea. But it may take some time, cus I want to make it extremely tight.

I wouldn't mind the time it takes. I would be thrilled to work with you.
Re: Ala Biafra Is Looking For A Promoter by EasternLionn: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
alabiafra09:

I wouldn't mind the time it takes. I would be thrilled to work with you.

OK in next few days I will email you boss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. / Picture Of Ebira People Welcoming Yahaya Bello, / A Copy Of Okonjo Iweala's Letter Requesting Approval For NSA Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.