Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Prime Minister Of Nertherlands Rides Bicycle To His Office (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prime Minister Of Nertherlands Rides Bicycle To His Office (photo) (3555 Views)

President Buhari & Aisha Laughing In His Office (Photo) / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prime Minister Of Nertherlands Rides Bicycle To His Office (photo) by SENESCO(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Africa which way?
Sometimes ago the picture of Uk prime minister standing alone in a train surfaced online, i saw this on fb and i think it is worthy of sharing.

'Current prime minister of Netherlands, Mark Rutte on his bicycle riding to work, while right president Uhuru Kenyatta along Mombasa road going to have a hair cut'.

Re: Prime Minister Of Nertherlands Rides Bicycle To His Office (photo) by kozmokaz(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
I just can't imagine bubu on a bicycle...

shey I b FTC self?
Re: Prime Minister Of Nertherlands Rides Bicycle To His Office (photo) by kozmokaz(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2015

shey I b FTC self?

shey I b FTC self?
Re: Prime Minister Of Nertherlands Rides Bicycle To His Office (photo) by SENESCO(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Our government only move close to the masses during the time of campaign, they can even prostrate for people just to beg for their votes.
And when the election is over, it will be very difficult to see them as it will be very difficult for a camel to pass through the eye of needle.
Re: Prime Minister Of Nertherlands Rides Bicycle To His Office (photo) by klbakare(m): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Make bubu no try am ooo, we never dey ready to mourn another president
Re: Prime Minister Of Nertherlands Rides Bicycle To His Office (photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Prime Minister Of Nertherlands Rides Bicycle To His Office (photo) by babdap: 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
African leaders mentality is that you are above your subject not that you are there to serve.

(1) (Reply)

Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones / Protesters Block Niger Bridge / Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.