Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

PMB Will Win War Against Corruption – Kumuyi - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PMB Will Win War Against Corruption – Kumuyi (20794 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Will Win War Against Corruption – Kumuyi by feeloscar(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
MISSNORA:
Tot he was among doz dah said Jonathan would win
He did not.
Re: PMB Will Win War Against Corruption – Kumuyi by zik4ever: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nature8:
Kumuyi don dey do politics..
I think the caption does not do him justice. He is a very apolitical Pastor and all I see is him calling for prayers and collective resolve to tackle the evil of corruption. I dont read him saying Buhari or anyone politician/political party alone will do it. God bless you.
Re: PMB Will Win War Against Corruption – Kumuyi by zik4ever: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
MISSNORA:
Tot he was among doz dah said Jonathan would win
Never and never. Pastor Kumuyi has never preached politics or endorsed anyone. If you read anything contrary in the media or Nairaland, it is either he was misquoted, the report was slanted to make story, or it was outrightly false.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Will Win War Against Corruption – Kumuyi by promzyugo(f): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
God is with you!! ride on great man of God!your a source of blessing to me and my family pastor kumuyi is praying for Nigeria rather than saying his political..
Re: PMB Will Win War Against Corruption – Kumuyi by leanalyst: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
Please let's give this corruption noise a break. Corruption isn't the only issue with Nigeria. He should also look into the Economy cos we are spiraling downwards very quickly. Also insecurity is increasing even with all the proclamations on national TV,
Re: PMB Will Win War Against Corruption – Kumuyi by Drfash(f): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Ok na so them talk when GEJ was in office, All these men of God money has gotten them blind that they have now left church matters and now all their heads is being dipped into politics *SMY*

That was how they all said that GEJ will win the election and I believe come carry my hard earn 5k go bet on top Goodluck head, wetin come hapun

*THAT MAN OF GOD NEEDS FAVOUR FROM THE DULLARD*
Don't waste your precious time trying to quote me coz I won't reply.

#AmBackAgain
onisokuso oshi
Re: PMB Will Win War Against Corruption – Kumuyi by roniex2(f): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Ok na so them talk when GEJ was in office, All these men of God money has gotten them blind that they have now left church matters and now all their heads is being dipped into politics *SMY*

That was how they all said that GEJ will win the election and I believe come carry my hard earn 5k go bet on top Goodluck head, wetin come hapun

#AmBackAgain
Even if you don't reply, please dont judge anybody most especially distinguished men of God like pastor Kumuyi. Be careful of ur words next time bro.
Re: PMB Will Win War Against Corruption – Kumuyi by abokikhalifa: 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Swaggzkid:

#AmBackAgain
just 5k nd you ar crying. pray for God blessings. Jonathan caused u dis poverty. senior DULLARD
Re: PMB Will Win War Against Corruption – Kumuyi by MISSNORA(f): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
zik4ever:

Never and never. Pastor Kumuyi has never preached politics or endorsed anyone. If you read anything contrary in the media or Nairaland, it is either he was misquoted, the report was slanted to make story, or it was outrightly false.
OK dear
Re: PMB Will Win War Against Corruption – Kumuyi by invinzible1: 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Some foolish narialander have been blinded my mediocrity and they never do well in life... Check their life style it is always downwards
Re: PMB Will Win War Against Corruption – Kumuyi by invinzible1: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Why are u talking as if u are not learned.. Is not the corrupt government that controls the affairs of the economy...
Re: PMB Will Win War Against Corruption – Kumuyi by margclever: 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:
Igbos will not like this.
Why?
Because they are cursed!
Ipob Youths of Okike Abiama brigade threatened to kill Kumuyi a few weeks ago.
Whether Igbos like it or Not, Crime will stop in Nigeria
Iseeeeeeeeee!
thunder fire u and ur entire generation . Demented bigot
Re: PMB Will Win War Against Corruption – Kumuyi by donbrowser(m): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
misreal:
kumuyi is simply praying for the country.
1st reasonable post since
Re: PMB Will Win War Against Corruption – Kumuyi by chipet67(m): 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:
Igbos will not like this.
Why?
Because they are cursed!
Ipob Youths of Okike Abiama brigade threatened to kill Kumuyi a few weeks ago.
Whether Igbos like it or Not, Crime will stop in Nigeria
Iseeeeeeeeee!
Divine stupidity
Re: PMB Will Win War Against Corruption – Kumuyi by toyese01(m): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
omolami:
HALLUCINATION. Ignorance is a big disease Where in the world does corruption war is won. Let Kumuyi information us.

Hmmm, information us indEed, y won't ¥øŪ type blunders when you are keen on attacking Λ man oF God
Re: PMB Will Win War Against Corruption – Kumuyi by obstead200(m): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Swaggzkid:

#AmBackAgain
don't worry. We don't quote I.di.ots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biodun & Busola Never Dated: COZA Reacts To Rape Scandal, Blames Jealous Pastors / Demonic Convenant With Attachment, Weavon, Relaxer And Others (PART2) / Bad Habits Christians Should Drop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.