Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

[UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency (30160 Views)

How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment / 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by okorotonny(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Elypsis:
@ effesy abeg I jst dey see the vacancy now..is it too late for me to apply or the application must av been closed by now? What about the possibility of gate crashing? Pls reply asap
Pls help with the venue. I applied today and invited. My preferred date for interview is Thursday 24th but mistakenly typed Tuesday 24th in reply of my preferred date. Kindly let me know the venue okontonny@gmail.com
Elypsis:
@ effesy abeg I jst dey see the vacancy now..is it too late for me to apply or the application must av been closed by now? What about the possibility of gate crashing? Pls reply asap
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Elypsis(m): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
@okorotony, u mean say na 2day u apply ba? And u got invited today.... Are u to choose d day for ur interview all by urself?
okorotonny:
Pls help with the venue. I applied today and invited. My preferred date for interview is Thursday 24th but mistakenly typed Tuesday 24th in reply of my preferred date. Kindly let me know the venue okontonny@gmail.com
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Rogersmith(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Venue please, I also got invite today.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by okorotonny(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by babavic88: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
I beg I got mine today dat 2mao is my interview buh I don't av idea of likely question and d venue
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by atama27(m): 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
babavic88:
I beg I got mine today dat 2mao is my interview buh I don't av idea of likely question and d venue
what state are you coming from? The venue address should be in. The. Invite.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Valmesk(m): 2:57am On Sep 23, 2015
What of the southern states?
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by esherizdan(f): 6:05am On Sep 23, 2015
babavic88:
there is notin to fear its just the normal intervuew questions just compise ursef n b confidence
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by zlatan(m): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2015
cousins:
This agency needs about 10 persons in each of those states.

if you dont need it, please tell a friend that does.

I don't have a social science background but I'm a PET. Can I apply?
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by zlatan(m): 6:55am On Sep 23, 2015
I don't have a social science background but I'm a PET. Can I apply?
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by effesey: 7:03am On Sep 23, 2015
Elypsis:
u can apply,its closing today,d interview stil on til friday
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Rogersmith(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
I heard training starts first week of next month.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by atama27(m): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2015
Rogersmith:
I heard training starts first week of next month.
hopefully, and the program begins 1st week of November.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Rogersmith(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2015
atama27:
hopefully, and the program begins 1st week of November.
When are we suppose to here from them? The interview panel drilled me a lot of questions.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by atama27(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2015
Rogersmith:

When are we suppose to here from them? The interview panel drilled me a lot of questions.
lols.. are you serious, mine was more like an interaction, xcept the part where I had to describe how I have used my interpersonal skills at work.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Rogersmith(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
atama27:
lols.. are you serious, mine was more like an interaction, xcept the part where I had to describe how I have used my interpersonal skills at work.
Lol....lucky you. Did they warn you about the efcc part?
During mine, they emphasis on efcc....how did they conclude with you?
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by atama27(m): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
Rogersmith:

what about EFCC did you people discuss about, my conclusion was basically the salary range.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Sam0805849612: 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
When is the training kick starting? And how you take know?
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by atama27(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2015
Sam0805849612:
When is the training kick starting? And how you take know?
I guess maybe they heard during the interview by the kind panel members.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by musco4me: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rogersmith:

pls is this a permanent position?
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Rogersmith(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
musco4me:
pls is this a permanent position?
Am not sure about it
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by adoleval: 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
The programme runs from now to Jan, 2017 for first phase.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by effesey: 9:13am On Sep 28, 2015
adoleval:
The programme runs from now to Jan, 2017 for first phase.
are u sure?
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Elypsis(m): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2015
Yes they said so cos I asked them @ the interview...bt I dnt knw when they will call the successful candidates.. I heard some interviewees were saying they can collect 30k as their remuneration, can that be true? Cos me I told them point blank that 100k is my expectation
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by effesey: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2015
grin grin grin
Elypsis:
Yes they said so cos I asked them @ the interview...bt I dnt knw when they will call the successful candidates.. I heard some interviewees were saying they can collect 30k as their remuneration, can that be true? Cos me I told them point blank that 100k is my expectation
grin
Elypsis:
*!!
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by atama27(m): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Elypsis:
those that were calling less than 50k are obviously showing their desperation for the job not putting into consideration that they won't be stationed in an office, so they are gonna be moving from place to place,,,you need transportation and food, will 30k give you that for 30 days. Na their type go work one week and start complaining say their work na stress.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Rogersmith(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
They may start calling as early as this week. I don't think they have time on they hands.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by effesey: 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
we hope so ooo!!
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by michaelisafiade: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
As interview been condcted for any one that choose Kwara?
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Elypsis(m): 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sure! Myself and a lady I met there. Ours was slated for friday sha. Kwara state o
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Rogersmith(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Local language and territorial knowledge are the main advantage of the candidates]
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by atama27(m): 7:57am On Sep 30, 2015
My source says invite for APL's will start dropping two weeks from now, they still want to conduct interviews for some states(special requirement). So let's keep praying, either way the program will kick start November 1st week. Best wishes All.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At National Pension Commission (over 200 Positions) / Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite / Uba Or Access Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.