Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,335 members, 7,957,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

[UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency (30619 Views)

How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment / 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by NathyBongos: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
Good day all has anyone who went for the interview been called to come over to resume working with the Agency?
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by dekwinle: 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
The person has been called, still waiting for feedback.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Rogersmith(m): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
dekwinle:
The person has been called, still waiting for feedback.
Called to start or for interview?
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by dekwinle: 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
Interview
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by effesey: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
dekwinle:
Interview
grin
dekwinle:
Interview
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by cousins: 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
I hear rejection emails are to start rolling out this week. One more stage for the others
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Elypsis(m): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oga Cousins e don tey wey we see u for this way o. I pray I make d net stage cos I like dat job
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Rogersmith(m): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Elypsis:
Oga Cousins e don tey wey we see u for this way o. I pray I make d net stage cos I like dat job
Amen.

1 Like

Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by atama27(m): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
cousins:
I hear rejection emails are to start rolling out this week. One more stage for the others
. Patiently waiting for success mail to come, and hoping to be on the next stage.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by effesey: 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
hmmmmmmm!! fingers cross !!!
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by berbs112(m): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
I got a call and its more like an interactive session on phone. The Job will be starting By November and Ends in 2017 according to the woman. I applied for Kwara State,i was asked to choose 3 Local Govt Areas,i gave her 2 and she asked about other languages that i speak and my proficiency in the language. She gave me some laid down rules and targets. Im a bit worried because its more like they need volunteers. She asked about my Salary Expectation,i gave her mine but she offered 40K which is not encouraging to me.... Other things na story
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by berbs112(m): 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
I got the mail and i chose call and a scheduled time and Date but they called a day after the Date i chose. Funny people....
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by berbs112(m): 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
atama27:
I doubt if it's this job, because basically now, they are trying to get more application from jigawa,kano,katsina and zamfara, plus it's the same process that we went through., except if you are gonna paste the mail let's verify it's authenticity.

You are wrong Mr. This is the sample of the email that i got below;

Joseph Babatunde,

You are to have an interview with Mrs Aisha from G.I Resources Limited between Wednesday 7th and Friday 9th of October 2015 for the post of an implementation officer.

This interview will be through the Mobile phone or via Skpy.

Please kindly select the option which will be convenient and suitable for you during the interview for clear network reception.

please confirm your selected option through this email and Skpy account or call 07038128213.

Regards
Felix Oguh
G.I Resources.

Below is the response i got after responding to their email,

Dear Joseph,

Thanks for confirming you option for mobile phone, please kindly specify a date and time you would prefer to be called between 8am to 5pm within the 3days of the interview.

Regards

Felix Oguh
G.I Resources.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by atama27(m): 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
berbs112:

You are wrong Mr. This is the sample of the email that i got below;

Joseph Babatunde,

You are to have an interview with Mrs Aisha from G.I Resources Limited between Wednesday 7th and Friday 9th of October 2015 for the post of an implementation officer.

This interview will be through the Mobile phone or via Skpy.

Please kindly select the option which will be convenient and suitable for you during the interview for clear network reception.

please confirm your selected option through this email and Skpy account or call 07038128213.

Regards
Felix Oguh
G.I Resources.

Below is the response i got after responding to their email,

Dear Joseph,

Thanks for confirming you option for mobile phone, please kindly specify a date and time you would prefer to be called between 8am to 5pm within the 3days of the interview.

Regards

Felix Oguh
G.I Resources.

ok, that's nice, all the best to us all, plus 40k as pay,, God Help we.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Rogersmith(m): 5:26am On Oct 13, 2015
berbs112:
I got a call and its more like an interactive session on phone. The Job will be starting By November and Ends in 2017 according to the woman. I applied for Kwara State,i was asked to choose 3 Local Govt Areas,i gave her 2 and she asked about other languages that i speak and my proficiency in the language. She gave me some laid down rules and targets. Im a bit worried because its more like they need volunteers. She asked about my Salary Expectation,i gave her mine but she offered 40K which is not encouraging to me.... Other things na story
My interview was exactly like this...I told them 50k. We didn't negotiate. They wrote it down and that was all.

1 Like

Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by atama27(m): 7:11am On Oct 13, 2015
Rogersmith:

My interview was exactly like this...I told them 50k. We didn't negotiate. They wrote it down and that was all.
good, why are they just emphasizing on 40k, they asked me, what if we pay you 40k, I said let's just stick to my figure. Let's see how it goes.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Rogersmith(m): 10:51am On Oct 13, 2015
Maybe they are trying your resolute.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by dekwinle: 6:30am On Oct 14, 2015
No...
michaelisafiade:

Has the person be called? What is the outcome?
Any update?
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by effesey: 6:45am On Oct 14, 2015
any update ?
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by jajainall(m): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
I was equally called today around 12pm for the interview, and was asked 3 things
1. To choose 3 LGA's of my choice in the state am residing
2. If am ready for the task ahead, after lecturing me about the work
3. And the amount I want as my salary
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Rogersmith(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
jajainall:
I was equally called today around 12pm for the interview, and was asked 3 things
1. To choose 3 LGA's of my choice in the state am residing
2. If am ready for the task ahead, after lecturing me about the work
3. And the amount I want as my salary
Which of the state are you from? Which amount did you tell them?
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by atama27(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
Any update house? Did any one get a mail from G.I. Resources? November is in two weeks #Hopeful
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by jajainall(m): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rogersmith:

Which of the state are you from? Which amount did you tell them?
Sokoto state....100k was what I asked but they said 40k
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by DestinyCHILD1: 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
With the comments dropped so far, does it mean the job is scaled for 40k? Because d same figure was offered to me during the interview.
Also....any news from those that quote 30k as their salary? Bc they seem to cross the salary benchmark shocked
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Rogersmith(m): 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
Are we sure they meant that 40K? I believe they were just exploring their bargaining skills. I told them 50k, when I was leaving the hall, one of the interviewers told me that if I don't do the job well they will strip me of everything I will benefit from the program. He keep emphasis on it. I was told to submit my credentials to the man at the door. That was all.

1 Like

Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by atama27(m): 12:05am On Oct 17, 2015
DestinyCHILD1:
With the comments dropped so far, does it mean the job is scaled for 40k? Because d same figure was offered to me during the interview.
Also....any news from those that quote 30k as their salary? Bc they seem to cross the salary benchmark shocked
Oga Cousins said regret mail will start dropping this week, has anybody gotten it, so we'd know how it goes
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by esherizdan(f): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rogersmith:
Are we sure they meant that 40K? I believe they were just exploring their bargaining skills. I told them 50k, when I was leaving the hall, one of the interviewers told me that if I don't do the job well they will strip me of everything I will benefit from the program. He keep emphasis on it. I was told to submit my credentials to the man at the door. That was all.
Remember its not just graduates dey r recruiting nd and ssce dey.do u think dey will pay us different salary or d same salary scale

1 Like

Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Elypsis(m): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
Any update so far??
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Rogersmith(m): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
Elypsis:
Any update so far??
Ask oga cousins o.
He is the only one that can tell you what's on ground. atama27 may also be of help smiley

1 Like

Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by NathyBongos: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2015
I just hope something good comes out of the interview because it's been over three weeks now with no calls received[/color] cry cryNiggas just need to get something doing[color=#006600]

Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by atama27(m): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Rogersmith:

Ask oga cousins o.
He is the only one that can tell you what's on ground. atama27 may also be of help smiley
lols... we dey God hand, may we be called aat the right time.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by jajainall(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
They should have equally told us the name of that International Agency they are recruiting for ....From there, we may figure out what will our pay may look like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... / Lady Narrates How She Was Called For An Interview But Was Given N800 To Leave / What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.