Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

[UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency (30610 Views)

How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment / 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by RiteSkillz: 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kwara
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by effesey: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
jst got d mail too now!
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by esherizdan(f): 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
effesey:
jst got d mail too now!
which state pls
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by atama27(m): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
#TeamKaduna... we dey wait ooo
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by effesey: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
esherizdan:
which state pls
zamfara state
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by adoleval: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
#TeamKogi, Any news?
As for those that have recieved the success mail, is the AP contained in the mail?
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by ZajB: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
#Teamkogi. I got their mail yesterday.The letter is more of an offer which you are required to accept and confirm your interest to proceed to the next level.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by esherizdan(f): 5:12am On Nov 27, 2015
pls can smone paste d copy of d mail received.did they mention the date tor training
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Rogersmith(m): 5:49am On Nov 27, 2015
esherizdan:
pls can smone paste d copy of d mail received.did they mention the date tor training
No date for training yet. The purpose of the mail is for you to confirm your availability. The next process is training.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by esherizdan(f): 6:09am On Nov 27, 2015
Rogersmith:

No date for training yet. The purpose of the mail is for you to confirm your availability. The next process is training.
ok thanks
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by esherizdan(f): 6:14am On Nov 27, 2015
Alikote:
Mails droping that we should buy a new sim
can somebody confirm dis pls.i tot everything shld b made available by dem
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Rogersmith(m): 9:06am On Nov 27, 2015
esherizdan:

can somebody confirm dis pls.i tot everything shld b made available by dem
Sim card registration can only be done by you.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by adoleval: 9:40am On Nov 27, 2015
Am yet recieve d mail. what could cause the delay?
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by atama27(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2015
adoleval:
Am yet recieve d mail. what could cause the delay?
same here..just wondering sha
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by ZajB: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2015
Dear Candidate (insert candidate name),

Thank you for taking the time to meet with us to discuss your interest in and qualifications for the position of Implementation Officer in the Malaria Social Mobilization project to be executed in 12 Northern states in Nigeria.

We are pleased to inform you that you were successful in the first round of the recruitment process. We are currently considering you for this position in............This decision was based on several criteria including State/LGA of origin, candidate preference and project need.

As part of the requirements for this second stage, you will be required to purchase and register a mobile network line (sim card only) of your choice. The line should be the network with the best connectivity in your location.

We would be advising you of the details of the next stage shortly as we look forward to receiving a confirmation of your interest to proceed with this process on or before Friday 27th November, 2015. failure to respond by this date will be considered as an intention to discontinue the process.

Thank you
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by ZajB: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2015
That is the mail. So funny I don't reside in that location and not even close to it.Never mentioned or filled the location during the interview. I don't know if they will be providing us accommodation if not too bad.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Rogersmith(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2015
ZajB:
That is the mail. So funny I don't reside in that location and not even close to it.Never mentioned or filled the location during the interview. I don't know if they will be providing us accommodation if not too bad.
Have you reply them ?
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by DestinyCHILD1: 10:39am On Nov 27, 2015
As it is now, I commit everything to God. I called GIresources yesterday and was told that the reason for delaying my mail is because I'm not from Kwara (that is the state I chose in the application). He said they dnt want a situation where I can't mingle with the people because I'm from a different tribe.
Although, he assured me that I will hear from them soon....so I'm waiting for their mail & I hope it comes out positive. @ZajB, your post confirms what the guy told me. They want indigenes to be assigned to their states of origin.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by esherizdan(f): 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
ZajB:
Dear Candidate (insert candidate name),

Thank you for taking the time to meet with us to discuss your interest in and qualifications for the position of Implementation Officer in the Malaria Social Mobilization project to be executed in 12 Northern states in Nigeria.

We are pleased to inform you that you were successful in the first round of the recruitment process. We are currently considering you for this position in ANKPA .LGA in Kogi..state. This decision was based on several criteria including State/LGA of origin, candidate preference and project need.

As part of the requirements for this second stage, you will be required to purchase and register a mobile network line (sim card only) of your choice. The line should be the network with the best connectivity in your location.

We would be advising you of the details of the next stage shortly as we look forward to receiving a confirmation of your interest to proceed with this process on or before Friday 27th November, 2015. failure to respond by this date will be considered as an intention to discontinue the process.

Thank you
correct guy dats wat i hv bin asking for but pple r afraid.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by esherizdan(f): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
i got my mail today my location is kaduna
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by esherizdan(f): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
for those that did not get dia mails dont lose hope urs in on d way
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by berbs112(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Got my email. I was posted to a local govt that im not even aware of,so funny. waiting for the next stage.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Rogersmith(m): 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
When are we expecting the next level mail?
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by virtousB: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
I also applied, but didnt get any response from them after my phone interview. Pls is there still hope?
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by esherizdan(f): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2015
virtousB:
I also applied, but didnt get any response from them after my phone interview. Pls is there still hope?

yes there is still hope dey r still sending mail a frd of mine got his mail last night.dnt lose hp
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Rogersmith(m): 7:52am On Nov 28, 2015
esherizdan:

yes there is still hope dey r still sending mail a frd of mine got his mail last night.dnt lose hp
Have you replied them about your availability?
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by datacabal(m): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2015
Rogersmith:

am happy to be here, is d job adhoc or permanent ?
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by datacabal(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2015
Rogersmith:

am happy to be here, is d job adhoc or permanent ? @Efresi, @zajB and to all other potentials in dis forum
Like urgently. Thanks yall
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Rogersmith(m): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
datacabal:
am happy to be here, is d job adhoc or permanent ? @Efresi, @zajB and to all other potentials in dis forum
Like urgently. Thanks yall
Adhoc , I guess. Though some people are saying it's a permanent job. I know it's going be phase by phase. But the permanency of the job, I can't tell.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by esherizdan(f): 7:30am On Nov 30, 2015
I think training may start next yr cos dey r still sending text one by one.if we r to start dis month i guess dey wld hv send d mail at once
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by Rogersmith(m): 7:34am On Nov 30, 2015
esherizdan:
I think training may start next yr cos dey r still sending text one by one.if we r to start dis month i guess dey wld hv send d mail at once
The training will not take more than a week or two. Training may still hold this year. We may hear from them this week.
Re: [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency by DestinyCHILD1: 8:29am On Nov 30, 2015
Rogersmith:

The training will not take more than a week or two. Training may still hold this year. We may hear from them this week.

Pls kindly respond to my PM. I need to talk to u about something urgently..... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How She Was Called For An Interview But Was Given N800 To Leave / What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � / Vacancy At Diamondbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.