Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) (62404 Views)

The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) / See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today / Large Python Killed Today By Military (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by shamecurls(m): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2015
Chai....! Egusi tins for the weekend

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by blaquemyc: 8:55am On Sep 11, 2015
the series " season of the snakes " continues
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2015
dokyOloye:
thiefnoobooo and his land grabbing gang are denying d snakes their natural habitat,hence d invasion of residential areas by snakes.

Lol. Come to think of it.
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by ebus3(m): 9:50am On Sep 11, 2015
Hmmm ,all these Pythons wey una dey call snake ,i tire una o ,everytime una go dey kill python dey call am snake 4 here ,
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by tasceige(m): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2015
I wonder where this python been coming from this days. Was there a prison break? This is the third killed python am reading all withing 5 days and all as big as this...
Only that in this case there wasn't any iish of this killing any animal. Yet people will say it's because the house is nearer to the forest. But I say the forest is too cold for them and they needed to migrate...
God be with us tho...
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by ModiKen(m): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2015
youngpol:
Viewing this topic: lalasticlala..

Meanwhile, This snake big oh.. And why are those boys flinging that thing around? It could wake up and do something rash! I've seen it in movies

After they've chopped off its head?! shocked
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by buchilino(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2015
youngpol:

Meanwhile, This snake big oh.. And why are those boys flinging that thing around? It could wake up and do something rash! I've seen it in movies

SERIOUSLY ?
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by Ephemmm: 10:32am On Sep 11, 2015
youngpol:

After cutting its head and tail? Well, such can only happen in the movies as you have said.
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by MotoringNigeria: 11:13am On Sep 11, 2015
I talk am say na snake season we dey
make I go check my backyard.
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by Khd95(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2015
Snakes fleeing sambisa forest since 2009 sad

Dis one found it way to lasgidi,nd whallaa boom....dem shot am cry
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2015
JAZES:
One of our readers sent in the pictures of this mighty snake they killed today in her estate, the snake is very big oh. See the pictures of the snake below and what she wrote in her own words on how they killed the snake:

“This is the massive snake killed in my estate,few blocks from mine. Not in some holes or on the tree,right there on our road,almost entering a neighbour’s garage…hmmm. i think God is the one we should be paying our security fee. i dont know what they call it o but we azin WE‪#‎tongueout‬# had to kill it with a GUN…..AUUUUCHHH!!!”

http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/09/10/photos-check-out-the-big-snake-killed-in-an-estate-of-one-of-our-readers/

I don't get it , is it that people have moved to Sambisa or there's something more sinister in the forest driving these snakes into our homes ?
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by pamcode(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2015
The way snake is been killed around Human settlement is becoming alarming, it like something is displacing them from their natural habitat
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by kilonso001(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
JAZES:
One of our readers sent in the pictures of this mighty snake they killed today in her estate, the snake is very big oh. See the pictures of the snake below and what she wrote in her own words on how they killed the snake:

“This is the massive snake killed in my estate,few blocks from mine. Not in some holes or on the tree,right there on our road,almost entering a neighbour’s garage…hmmm. i think God is the one we should be paying our security fee. i dont know what they call it o but we azin WE‪#‎tongueout‬# had to kill it with a GUN…..AUUUUCHHH!!!”

http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/09/10/photos-check-out-the-big-snake-killed-in-an-estate-of-one-of-our-readers/

Dear OP, please which Estate is yours? so i will know where to avoid in lagos
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by JAZES(m): 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
kilonso001:

Dear OP, please which Estate is yours? so i will know where to avoid in lagos

lol...it actually happened at arepo in ogun state
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by 4C2215131: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
JAZES:

Oh Boy! See meat!
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by dailynaijanews(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
The fear of snakes is what is resposible for this killings, read about it here http://phobiafor..com.ng/2015/08/fear-of-snakes-phobia-ophidiophobia.html
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by JAZES(m): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
4C2215131:

Oh Boy! See meat!

No be small meat o..lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can / See The New Toy That Lets Women Pee Like Men / Big And Dangerous Fish Caught In Ikorodu , Lagos State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.