Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! (49670 Views)

Islamic Radicals Will Be Totally Wipe Out Of Planet Earth - Don Dee Trump / #presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by kenny987(f): 8:32am On Sep 23, 2015
laudate:

You don't need to inspect them?? Gee whiz! So what were your comments, based upon? Conjecture? shocked
Please stop lying that "the only sea ports are in Lagos." Period. A decent person would admit his mistakes and move on. Instead you are digging yourself deeper into the hole of deceit. You really do not need to lie, pretend or hyperventilate to get your points across. undecided

I did not dispute d presence of viable seaports in places other than Lagos. I only queried their functionality. It is not importers or users that will decide whether or not to use them. It is the duty of the govt to set them up to full functional capacity before use.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by laudate: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2015
kenny987:

I did not dispute d presence of viable seaports in places othere than Lagos. I only queried their functionality. It is not importers or users that will decide whether or not to use them. It is the duty of the govt to set them up to full functional capacity before use.

Go back and re-read your former comment which I quoted in my preceding post. When you have done so, then you can come back here and post a well-researched response, instead of digging yourself deeper into the hole you have just created. Like I said before, there is no need to lie in order to make your points.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by kenny987(f): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2015
laudate:

Go back and re-read your former comment which I quoted in my preceding post. When you have done so, then you can come back here and post a well-researched response, instead of digging yourself deeper into the hole you have just created. Like I said before, there is no need to lie in order to make your points.

This was in response to ur quote telling me there are other seaports besides Lagos. There is no need to include d others if they're not functional but for d academic purpose u seem to want to pursue rather than reality, I did respond and say that they are there but not functioning at capacity with necessary infrastructure n personnel. Do u have a problem? Please this issue has been over flogged and u know the truth as well as I do that till date resources have mainly been focused in Lagos as far as core commerce is concerned. Stop the tomfoolery and attempt to sound knowledgeable when you're basically just splitting hairs.

Once more, this isn't d aim of this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by laudate: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2015
kenny987:

This was in response to ur quote telling me there are other seaports besides Lagos. There is no need to include d others if they're not functional but for d academic purpose u seem to want to pursue rather than reality, I did respond and say that they are there but not functioning at capacity with necessary infrastructure n personnel. Do u have a problem? Please this issue has been over flogged and u know the truth as well as I do that till date resources have mainly been focused in Lagos as far as core commerce is concerned. Stop the tomfoolery and attempt to sound knowledgeable when you're basically just splitting hairs.

Once more, this isn't d aim of this thread.

Eeyah! You just love arguing blindly don't you? shocked You first claimed that the major seaports are only in Lagos. Your error was pointed out. Instead of doing the honourable thing by admitting your mistake and moving on, you came back to dig yourself deeper into the hole by insisting on dishing out more excuses to cover up your errors. sad

You then turned round to state that the other ports are non-functional after your error was brought to your attention. Yet, in the same breath you admitted that you have not inspected them. Now, how did you know that they are non-functional if you have NOT inspected them?? Na wah, o! Now, you are claiming that this is not the aim of this thread. Oh, but I never said it was. My point remains that you do not have to lie, to get your points across. undecided

Continue...
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by kenny987(f): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2015
laudate:

Eeyah! You just love arguing blindly don't you? shocked You first claimed that the major seaports are only in Lagos. Your error was pointed out. Instead of doing the honourable thing by admitting your mistake and moving on, you came back to dig yourself deeper into the hole by insisting on dishing out more excuses to cover up your errors. sad

You then turned round to state that the other ports are non-functional after your error was brought to your attention. Yet, in the same breath you admitted that you have not inspected them. Now, how did you know that they are non-functional if you have NOT inspected them?? Na wah, o! Now, you are claiming that this is not the aim of this thread. Oh, but I never said it was. My point remains that you do not have to lie, to get your points across. undecided

Continue...

Clear comprehension issues abound in u. Stop d attempt to cover d collective n deliberate failure of d govt. It is not my place as a private citizen to personally inspect every seaport location before I can deduce that they are fit for operations. Information to that effect abound and on that basis i can conclude that they aren't operational.

Your stories would carry weight if I said there weren't others after u quoted my original post. If u choose to see my post as a lie that my dear, is ur cup of tea.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by laudate: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2015
kenny987:

Clear comprehension issues abound in u. Stop d attempt to cover d collective n deliberate failure of d govt. It is not my place as a private citizen to personally inspect every seaport location before I can deduce that they are fit for operations. Information to that effect abound and on that basis i can conclude that they aren't operational.

Your stories would carry weight if I said there weren't others after u quoted my original post. If u choose to see my post as a lie that my dear, is ur cup of tea.

Nah! undecidedEvery post you make, shows that you are the one that lacks understanding and clear comprehension. shocked

You have just said again that it is not your place to personally inspect every seaport location before you can deduce they are fit for operations. Good. Then stop making erroneous comments about how fit they are, since you have NOT inspected them, because this means you know next to nothing about them. Restrict your comments to stuff that your juvenile mind can comprehend, or little things that you actually know about. undecided Is that too much to ask??! Chai!

And I am not, and will most certainly never be, 'your dear.' Stop trying to claim a familiarity that does NOT exist.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Leopardd(m): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2015
Any Biafran thread this Laudate enters goes haywire as he yans okpata upandan.
Guy rest abeg, we know you are intelligent, we are too.

Thank you onye isi.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by tsdarkside(m): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
laudate:

Point of correction. The Itsekiri and Urhobo are NOT part of the Biafra project!! shocked

and were would the capital be---

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by c33b33(m): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Carnegiefan, I am humbled by your superior submission. I personally must keep an arm cos I will have a residence in the northern border,I love there and it is close to the enemies.

The monkey talking about Calabar and Port Harcourt seaports and saying it isn't his fault people are not using them. This has shown the level you have lost fact on your dear country. For your information, those ports were sold to Atiku Abubakar's "Intels" and is now a private property. The last time I was in Calabar port,it was only Dangote's ship that was docked and Seawolf Onome Rig(worked there) undergoing maintenance.

I ask again write a compelling article on "why nigeria will work". Or get ready to keep running amok on every Biafra thread because it won't end.
Nde ara!

IPOB Youth

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by kenny987(f): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
c33b33:
Carnegiefan, I am humbled by your superior submission. I personally must keep an arm cos I will have a residence in the northern border,I love there and it is close to the enemies.

The monkey talking about Calabar and Port Harcourt seaports and saying it isn't his fault people are not using them. This has shown the level you have lost fact on your dear country. For your information, those ports were sold to Atiku Abubakar's "Intels" and is now a private property. The last time I was in Calabar port,it was only Dangote's ship that was docked and Seawolf Onome Rig(worked there) undergoing maintenance.

I ask again write a compelling article on "why nigeria will work". Or get ready to keep running amok on every Biafra thread because it won't end.
Nde ara!

IPOB Youth

Thanks bro. I didn't even know this and there I was arguing with a nitwit that knows nothing but evil.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by cheruv: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
laudate:

Point of correction. The Itsekiri and Urhobo are NOT part of the Biafra project!! shocked
Thanks for correcting him cool
Even though he's Sobo,I wonder what makes it hard for him to accept the fact that out of the 25 LGs Delta has,only the nine Igbo LGs and the three Ijaw LGs are slated for incorporation into Biafra.the other thirteen can rejoin the Bini empire or whatever that remains from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by c33b33(m): 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
kenny987:

Thanks bro. I didn't even know this and there I was arguing with a nitwit that knows nothing but evil.

You are welcome.

The best you should do is don't give an unreasonable post a mention but post your reply on the thread. Most of them barge into the thread,pour venoms gotten from their DNA and unfollow,expecting to get mentions that makes them excited and relevant.

IPOB Youth

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Kagawa10: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
cheruv:

Thanks for correcting him cool
Even though he's Sobo,I wonder what makes it hard for him to accept the fact that out of the 25 LGs Delta has,only the nine Igbo LGs and the three Ijaw LGs are slated for incorporation into Biafra.the other thirteen can rejoin the Bini empire or whatever that remains from Nigeria.
Ukwuani are no ibo though!
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by cheruv: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
Kagawa10:

Ukwuani are no ibo though!
Keep telling lies bro! cheesy

But seriously, what's the meaning of "ukwuani"

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
c33b33:

Nde ara!

IPOB Youth

Thanks bro. And yes, the toughest of us will live along the border. And when the invaders come they will face HELL. cool

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by laudate: 12:59am On Sep 24, 2015
kenny987:

Wow! So, 'nitwit that knows nothing but evil' is now your middle name! Thanks for confirming this. shocked Your lies and ignorance is getting more interesting, especially going by the half-baked submissions you have been receiving...

Do carry on!
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 24, 2015
Please I need honest answers from anybody that knows this; (I mean no disrespect)

Apart from the establishment of radio biafra, does IPOB organisation have any concrete plan to make biafra happen?

Telling people everyday that Nigeria is bad (which we already know) IS NOT enough to make people support Biafra? What are their plans to make biafra happen? Thank you

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2015
NAIJASOM:
Please I need honest answers from anybody that knows this; (I mean no disrespect)

Apart from the establishment of radio biafra, does IPOB organisation have any concrete plan to make biafra happen?

Telling people everyday that Nigeria is bad (which we already know) IS NOT enough to make people support Biafra? What are their plans to make biafra happen? Thank you

To be totally honest bro, only IPOB leaders know.
This thread is really only about showing HOW Biafra will be different from Nigeria, and the ideas in the OP are mine.
Whether Biafra ever exists is another matter altogether.

One thing I can say that is the popular view in the east is that we prefer Biafra, and we prefer that it comes peacefully.
Again whether that happens is another matter also.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by c33b33(m): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
The establishment of Radio Biafra is uniting Biafrans and is making the world aware of Biafra. It has made "Biafra" a trending topic in every social media
. IPOB is registered in over 88 countries,thanks to Radio Biafra.

Have you ever wondered why suddenly the mainstream media is bringing up Biafra issues? That is the power of media and it is very clear nigerians do not understand it though those in Aso rock does.

You may not believe it but the fact is Radio Biafra has done more than what you can fathom. You can find out how much it is to float a radio station but this is been done by the contribution of common Biafrans.

The 1966-1970 massacre was done and hidden because there was no media and no sensitization.

There are concrete plans to achieve Biafra and do not expect to read it on nairaland.

You know nigeria is bad but the evil been perpetrated in it is hidden to the outside world thanks to brown envelope journalists and Radio Biafra is correcting that.

Support the restoration of Biafra or you keep doubting. It is a choice!

IPOB Youth

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by xyzhill(m): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
@carnegiefan
@C33B33
Dont u think a collision of numerous thoughts n nids will occur cuz direct respresentation of local government in d parliament will be much due to large numbers of LGAs?

And why nt use provinces for states and county for LGAs? Every provinces will exerise concurent functions with a unicameral legislature and counties residual functions while the central government does both concurrent n exclusive function maintains a unicarmeral legislature. Every province will own 60 percent of her resource thereby foostering fast development and reducing dependancy on d central government just like states in the USA. Representatives to the parliament would come frm d provinces say 3 or 4 representatives per province. They will be a level of uniformality in all province. Xo this will make our state have an outlook of a federal system of government but still mantains a unitaty system..... N state police force should be added while d central own a CIPF - central investigative police force. lemme add if our police force are nt to carry firearms alt least let them carry batons aka.condo to knock some sense into an erring head
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
xyzhill:
@carnegiefan
@C33B33
Dont u think a collision of numerous thoughts n nids will occur cuz direct respresentation of local government in d parliament will be much due to large numbers of LGAs?

And why nt use provinces for states and county for LGAs? Every provinces will exerise concurent functions with a unicameral legislature and counties residual functions while the central government does both concurrent n exclusive function maintains a unicarmeral legislature. Every province will own 60 percent of her resource thereby foostering fast development and reducing dependancy on d central government just like states in the USA. Representatives to the parliament would come frm d provinces say 3 or 4 representatives per province. They will be a level of uniformality in all province. Xo this will make our state have an outlook of a federal system of government but still mantains a unitaty system..... N state police force should be added while d central own a CIPF - central investigative police force. lemme add if our police force are nt to carry firearms alt least let them carry batons aka.condo to knock some sense into an erring head

Yes they will be "heavily armed" with batons, whistles, and tie-ropes like in Japan. No guns for beat cops.
Detectives will carry concealed weapons; SWAT will carry assault and sniper rifles. cool

As for the details of the representative system, it should be designed to reflect our natural democratic tenets - only people whom local interests choose can go to parliament. This is to enable constant "revolutions" (when locals simply go to their reps house and burn it down in anger if he/she fails to represent them well cool ) This also means that it would be very difficult if not impossible for someone to simple come from "abroad" (ie outside the clan areas) to be elected to parliament. In Biafra, all politics must really be local to avoid rancour or deal with it at local levels. If the locals don't want their rep anymore, a very simple recall procedure will be put in place. The reps won't have any expected "tenure"; they are only there for as long as their clans want them there. There will be general election dates of course.
The whole idea is to discourage diehard Nigerian thieves from hijacking Biafran freedom and democracy.

So we defeat them systemically and institutionally.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
In the Biafran environmental design and development, there will be an integrated underground sewer system that is the foundation of all physical development. Before an area can be built, the sewers must be extend to that area first. No area will be allowed to build any house or facility that produce effluents if the area has not been connected to the underground sewer system.

All streets corridors will be designed to be wide (American style width) -which assigns same width to driveways, side street walk, side street parking, and green areas. Every house will maintain same setbacks according to zones, and trees and flowers will line all streets.
All roads will be resurfaced every 6 years. All roads will be built to give access to wheelchairs and blind people. We are designing a first world circulation system from get go.

All buildings more than two floors must have an elevator included mandatorily in the desing before it can be approved.
More on this later...

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
These are the Biafran dreams, and I know that there is no way Nigeria can do this in the next 500 years. How do I know? Well, Abuja does not even have good circulation system, and buildings don't have elevators mandatorily.

Go to Onitsha, you see four storey buildings everywhere, but NO ELEVATOR. In Biafra this can't happen!
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by kenny987(f): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
carnegiefan:
These are the Biafran dreams, and I know that there is no way Nigeria can do this in the next 500 years. How do I know? Well, Abuja does not even have good circulation system, and buildings don't have elevators mandatorily.

Go to Onitsha, you see four storey buildings everywhere, but NO ELEVATOR. In Biafra this can't happen!

This is subject of course to steady power supply otherwise those elevators become death traps. We also need to have effective council officers that see to the cleaning and maintenance of all areas. That way people are employed steadily and the environment is cleaned. This extends to d maintenance of public amenities like restrooms.

Provisions need to be made for nursing mothers to comfortably nurse n change their babies in public buildings.

Reading culture cannot be left behind so we must have well maintained n stocked public libraries with monitored membership for children under 15.

Wow! I can't wait....this will be so great by the mercy of the Most High whom we worship and adore!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by xyzhill(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
carnegiefan:

Yes they will be "heavily armed" with batons, whistles, and tie-ropes like in Japan. No guns for beat cops.
Detectives will carry concealed weapons; SWAT will carry assault and sniper rifles. cool

As for the details of the representative system, it should be designed to reflect our natural democratic tenets - only people whom local interests choose can go to parliament. This is to enable constant "revolutions" (when locals simply go to their reps house and burn it down in anger if he/she fails to represent them well cool ) This also means that it would be very difficult if not impossible for someone to simple come from "abroad" (ie outside the clan areas) to be elected to parliament. In Biafra, all politics must really be local to avoid rancour or deal with it at local levels. If the locals don't want their rep anymore, a very simple recall procedure will be put in place. The reps won't have any expected "tenure"; they are only there for as long as their clans want them there. There will be general election dates of course.
The whole idea is to discourage diehard Nigerian thieves from hijacking Biafran freedom and democracy.

So we defeat them systemically and institutionally.
sencerly i doof my hat for u.......... U are a fantabulos craftsman with a mesmerising interlect..... Who say biafra lacks interlect then he or she is a dead brain....... i agree to ur points intoto. U are xo much spot on.... Kudoos brother
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by wale6run: 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
kenny987:

You're really going to run a temperature at this rate. These countries u refer to how did they come into existence? Did some colonial masters decide whom to lump together under one name? The Biafrans have a totally different ideology and belief/value system totally different from others that make up Nigeria. It always clashes and that is why for instance, someone will say Igbos are proud, like to show off and do not respect their hosts. To the Igbo/Biafran, his tradition make him a master unto himself with full recognition if his right to contribute to decision making before it becomes law from the elders. The reverse is the case in Yoruba or Hausa/Islam where the word of the Oba or Emir or Imam is law.

Our elders are highly respected and honoured but cannot dictate to a member of d community. We ask questions n demand answers and then agree before we comply hence our republican nature. That isn't the case with most others we've been forced to be with.

This is not withstanding d lack of fairness and just one instance is d creation of states. The less number of states automatically reduces representation at d centre. Biafrans don't take easily to a master servant relationship as is currently run in Nigeria. We strongly advocate n demand equality and healthy competition hence the call for decentralisation and resource control. This of course has not even been countenanced by the govt. We also like to make our accomplishments known but to others it is called bragging and showing off. That is why in the one Nigeria we profess, u see people saying go back to ur place, they want to take over and all that....
Meanwhile d FG decides d bulk of development projects and has decided to site major seaports only in Lagos. What do u then expect a naturally entrepreneurial people to do but flock the same area in droves?

Yet we hear that we are ungrateful to our 'hosts'...in one Nigeria? Tell me who are d victims of religious crises in the North? Do u have same in d Biafra region?

I will not go further....it is not your cause. Stop bothering yourself. He who fails to plan, plans to fail. You will not hear any Igbo leader say anything now until the time is right and u do not decide that time. It will not also be presented before the Nigerian Parliament because our laws as currently drafted do not have provisions for the subject matter. I know u will have justifications for all I have enumerated here and all I haven't mentioned but that is ur prerogative. Biafrans desire Biafra and will have Biafra!

[b]You have reduced the discussion to alternating between whimpering and bigotry, which I will not dignify with further response hereafter.

Do you know how many nationalities or tribes are there in India, Ghana, Senegal, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Angola, South Africa, Kenya, USA, Canada etc? These were under colonial masters besides those previously listed. Either your history is faulty or you don't know your onions!

No body forced you into Nigeria. Indeed, one of your eminent sons, Zik, fought for Nigerian independence. You were happy for Ibos to be at the helm of affairs in Nigeria but as soon as power slipped from your hands, you started churning out outlandish excuses for Ibo-own country!

Power slipped from your hands because of that same tribal bigotry that conspired with Biafra to eliminate all National and regional leaders except of Ibos' extraction. This is the genesis of your mistrust in Nigeria. As for your threat of achieving Biafra come rain come sun shine, only an unhinged general will brag of running away from the war front as a feat.

No matter what unbaked response you care to write, I will not grace it any further but will leave you with this haunting images of what tribal bigotry, egocentricity and mad bragging entailed. Take a look:[/b]

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by EasternLionn: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
Good thread.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by kenny987(f): 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
wale6run:

[b]You have reduced the discussion to alternating between whimpering and bigotry, which I will not dignify with further response hereafter.

Do you know how many nationalities or tribes are there in India, Ghana, Senegal, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Angola, South Africa, Kenya, USA, Canada etc? These were under colonial masters besides those previously listed. Either your history is faulty or you don't know your onions!

No body forced you into Nigeria. Indeed, one of your eminent sons, Zik, fought for Nigerian independence. You were happy for Ibos to be at the helm of affairs in Nigeria but as soon as power slipped from your hands, you started churning out outlandish excuses for Ibo-own country!

Power slipped from your hands because of that same tribal bigotry that conspired with Biafra to eliminate all National and regional leaders except of Ibos' extraction. This is the genesis of your mistrust in Nigeria. As for your threat of achieving Biafra come rain come sun shine, only an unhinged general will brag of running away from the war front as a feat.

No matter what unbaked response you care to write, I will not grace it any further but will leave you with this haunting images of what tribal bigotry, egocentricity and mad bragging entailed. Take a look:[/b]

As many tribes and as diverse as the countries u mentioned are, how many are as backward n skewed against a section as Nigeria? Is their development n governance tied to n dependent on one centre that shares money that doesn't come from it?

Bottom line is, we prefer to be alone since this experiment of amalgamation has stunted our growth. Until u can tell me with proof that Biafrans do not have a right to self-determination, all ur postulations are dead on arrival. The truth is what it is, u cannot hide it forever. Posting pictures of Nigeria's treachery against Biafrans only strengthen d resolve to be separate from perpetrators of such evil.

I always tell u, it is not your cause. We did not consent to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by theDEVILisHERE: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
wale6run:

What's your point in posting those pictures
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Amansu(f): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
kenny987:

As many tribes and as diverse as the countries u mentioned are, how many are as backward n skewed against a section as Nigeria? Is their development n governance tied to n dependent on one centre that shares money that doesn't come from it?

Bottom line is, we prefer to be alone since this experiment of amalgamation has stunted our growth. Until u can tell me with proof that Biafrans do not have a right to self-determination, all ur postulations are dead on arrival. The truth is what it is, u cannot hide it forever. Posting pictures of Nigeria's treachery against Biafrans only strengthen d resolve to be separate from perpetrators of such evil.

I always tell u, it is not your cause. We did not consent to Nigeria.

Are you running away from the truth? Would you rather prefer you were not reminded of Ojukwu's despicable iniquity against his own people? It is a testimony to a man's inordinate ambition!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by pazienza(m): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
"Do you know how many nationalities or tribes are there in India, Ghana, Senegal, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Angola, South Africa, Kenya, USA, Canada etc? These were under colonial masters besides those previously listed. Either your history is faulty or you don't know your onions!"

It doesn't matter the number of ethnic groups you have in those countries, what mattered is that members of those ethnic groups are comfortable with their countries and so they remain there.

Ndiigbo don't want anything to do with Arewa-Oduanistans, just as the Croats and Kosovos didn't want anything to do with Serbia in Yugoslavia, and so sought for their own countries independent of Serbians, they could have cared less that India have hundreds of ethnic group living together, that is India headache and choice and has no influence whatsoever on Croatians desire for independence from Serbians in Yugoslavia.

Same scenario applies in Biafra case. Substitute Biafra with Croatia, Serbians for Arewa-Oduanistans and Yugoslavia for Nigeria, and you get a similar scenario.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by pazienza(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
" No body forced you into Nigeria. Indeed, one of your eminent sons, Zik, fought for Nigerian independence. You were happy for Ibos to be at the helm of affairs in Nigeria but as soon as power slipped from your hands, you started churning out outlandish excuses for Ibo-own country!"

It doesn't matter, Ndiigbo reserve the right to be a part of Nigeria, and withdraw from Nigeria anytime they deem fit under any circumstance.

Singapore willingly submitted to being a part of Malay federation, but decided to withdraw and ask for independence from Malaysia and North Borneo, the moment she felt the Malay federation was no longer beneficial to her.

The Malay federation constitution had no clause for secession, but because Malaysians and Borneo people were not parasites, they inserted secession clause into the constitution, and allowed Singapore to secede, because they knew that they could do without Singapore, they( Malaysian) believed in their own abilities, hence they never invaded Singapore or forced her to remain part of them.

Today, the both countries( Malaysia and Singapore) are doing fine, and are better off independent of each other.

Unity can never be by force. Forced co existence is the hallmark of parasitism.

Biafrans have the right to secede or be part of Nigeria.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) / PDP Leaders, Governors Meet At Government House In Port-harcourt. See Photos / Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.