Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,040 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? (3201 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by maxibrainz: 8:30am On Sep 11, 2015
I want to ask what is the benefit of having a girl friend because:
1. The relationship seems parasitic to me, the guy just keep on spending
2. most don't lead to marriage
3. Let assume the girl is not the materialistic type, lets just be friends abeg

In conclusion to me its only those searching for a wife that should get a girlfriend, all this young boys that should be thinking about their education or huzzling to establish themselves should leave girl friend matter abeg tongue its just a waste of time and resources.

pls make your contributions

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by Behira(f): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2015
Agree wit u Op, ur name is really working for u kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2015
it is the likes of u who get played by women for having no prior dating experience when u are ready to settle down
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2015
So on point
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by MikelEleta(m): 8:36am On Sep 11, 2015
I don't agree totally with you op. Apart from dose thinking of Marriage thinking of marriage like the op siad I think there are other reasons. Some do it for companionship which friends can't give. Some ladies also go as far as reciprocating wah their man does by also spending on him and offering that emotional support in times of need. Finally some do it for a weird reason as s ex instead of going out taking prostitutes or raping innocent ladies. By the way that should not make a guy derail. A decent lady would help his man achieve his dreams. Well as for me I spend on a lady that reciprocates back the same way simple

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by TMILewin: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2015
Hmm.... If you agree with op click "like" if not do otherwise

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by yomi007k(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2015
...... undecided
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by rawpadgin(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2015
Yeah, u right

the most annoying is the ones that are still under parental care
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by kiddkash(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2015
there is no importance. just an avenue to waste ur money

1 Like

Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by Cutehector(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2015
Those who agree wit d op say praaaaa

Those who dnt agree wit d op say grrrrrrrrr cheesy
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by amadice(m): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2015
because KONJI Na bástärd
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by ebbybest(f): 8:47am On Sep 11, 2015
Well am just here to read comments...... If u are here to read comment hit d like botton

1 Like

Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by Hero10001: 8:54am On Sep 11, 2015
Gf's are for fvcks.
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by misspicy(f): 8:55am On Sep 11, 2015
MikelEleta:
I doint agree totally with you ok. What about dose thinking of Marriage. They can go into courtship. Some do it for companionship which friends can't give. Some ladies also go as far as reciprocating wah their man does by also spending on him and offering that emotional support in times of need. Finally some do it for a weird reason as s ex instead of going out taking prostitutes or raping innocent ladies. By the way that should not make a guy derail. A decent lady would help his man achieve his dreams
Please do me a favour,read.the post all over again then modify this trash undecided
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by Hero10001: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2015
Gf's are for fvcks.
If a gal falls in love with you, you fvck the s.hit outta her hell hole cos it won't last.
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by saniboy(m): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2015
Having a galfriend is getting experience in relationship b4 marriage, preparing u 4 marriage and solving emotional problems wink
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by MikelEleta(m): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2015
misspicy:

Please do me a favour,read.the post all over again then modify this trash undecided
Even if you are to correct me you should not go about it in an insultive manner. Respect peoples opinion and always give room for mistakes. I dunno why people go about throwing insults all over the place this days. I would make corrections about that but that doesn't mean all I said centred on that particular line. Take care
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by falconey(m): 9:05am On Sep 11, 2015
maxibrainz:
I want to ask what is the benefit of having a girl friend because:
1. The relationship seems parasitic to me, the guy just keep on spending
2. most don't lead to marriage
3. Let assume the girl is not the materialistic type, lets just be friends abeg

In conclusion to me its only those searching for a wife that should get a girlfriend, all this young boys that should be thinking about their education or huzzling to establish themselves should leave girl friend matter abeg tongue its just a waste of time and resources.

pls make your contributions

naah how will some girls get cash for make-up, bra and pant, latest designer even eat good food? Trust me girls need it.
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by misspicy(f): 9:11am On Sep 11, 2015
MikelEleta:
Even if you are to correct me you should not go about it in an insultive manner. Respect peoples opinion and always give room for mistakes. I dunno why people go about throwing insults all over the place this days. I would make corrections about that but that doesn't mean all I said centred on that particular line. Take care
Cry cry baby tongue
buh I fail to see where in my one sentence post I insulted you,ok,maybe you are having a hard time,my bad,oya sorry,please read d post again and modify ur comment
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Please kindly vote for me here https://mobile.twitter.com/runzlord/status/639602054546255872?p=v
The link to the voting page is in that status, cos I can't post the link directly on Nairaland.

It a a palm selfie contest by samsung.
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by BiggerBangs: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2015
cry OP you right tho..although its fun and add experience to you on how to relate with the female folks but it gulp money from your pocket, personally anytime i have a date it cost me average of 3-5k (iranu abacha at the end of the day grin)
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by MikelEleta(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2015
misspicy:

Cry cry baby tongue
buh I fail to see where in my one sentence post I insulted you,ok,maybe you are having a hard time,my bad,oya sorry,please read d post again and modify ur comment
Very funny comment from you. Cry what. Am as hard as rock baby. Things hardly get to me . Apology accepted. By the way your name sounds cool. Try adding spice to comments next time cool
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by shizzy7(f): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2015
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF HAVING A BOYFRIEND??
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by chybykee(m): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2015
You're right OP esp if you've got goals and ambition and the girlie ain't helping. The company is quiet needed, satisfying you sexually as per 1 partner sh*t. but if you can't cope with that quit Bro and achieve your goals. smiley

But if you got a girl who ain't a parasite, don't mess with her you won't love cos I just did and it ain't funny cry
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by whyx06(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2015
#fact tongue smiley wink time and resources wasting
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by MsBliss(f): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2015
questions meant for the gods
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by jmoore(m): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2015
I don't know.
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by 2dice(m): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2015
shizzy7:
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF HAVING A BOYFRIEND??
Boyfriends reduces the use of Cucumber grin tongue
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by shizzy7(f): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
2dice:
Boyfriends reduces the use of Cucumber grin tongue
HOW, we eat cucumber because its good for our health,,

How do boyfriends reduce the use of Cucumber??
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by 2dice(m): 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
shizzy7:
HOW, we eat cucumber because its good for our health,,

How do boyfriends reduce the use of Cucumber??
lol... U don't wanna ask me that Question cheesy
Re: What Is The Importance Of Having A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Funny tho maxi..... One point I know for sure is that every one needs a partner even if not for anything alone @least companionship and sex #lets call it friends with benefit .... Buh if guys no take time babe fit friend zone you ooooo
#McQueen

(1) (Reply)

How Your Man Side Chicks Are Lined Up Waiting For You To Bleep Up (photo) / 10 Signs She Settled For You. / What Type Of Proposal Do You Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.