Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Where Are Boko Haram Members? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Boko Haram Members? (863 Views)

Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) / Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons / Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Boko Haram Members? by ozoro: 8:43am On Sep 11, 2015
The goods news from our gallant military is that Sambisa forest has been cleared of ALL Boko Haram camps.

We thank God there have been no reported bombs for a few weeks now.

But where are the thousands of Boko Haram members? dead? in capativity? escaped to re-group and attack again?

Does anyone have any insight or information on this ?

1 Like

Re: Where Are Boko Haram Members? by Hero10001: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2015
Baba knows better.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Boko Haram Members? by falcon01: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Where Are Boko Haram Members? by ozoro: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2015
I beg una?
Re: Where Are Boko Haram Members? by omolami: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2015
They are taking instructions from Buhari their leader
Re: Where Are Boko Haram Members? by omolami: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2015
They are still taking instructions from Buhari their leader
Re: Where Are Boko Haram Members? by olafum1(m): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2015
I don't know too o

We shall know in d fullness of time and in d long run cool

1 Like

Re: Where Are Boko Haram Members? by ozoro: 9:16am On Sep 11, 2015
Really, where are BH members?

1 Like

Re: Where Are Boko Haram Members? by GreatSoul: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2015
Good question.
Still trying to understand the magic our army used to clear out all known boko haram cells without any appreciable casualties and without any news
Of bok haram members sighted as they were fleeing and where they fled to. Rather suspicious

My guess is that the govt has given easy passage to those boys quietly and are now trying to sell us the dummy of how they have won the war without bloodshed and without negotiations.

God is watching us, God is watching us, God is watchinnnng us, from a distance!

1 Like

Re: Where Are Boko Haram Members? by ozoro: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2015
GreatSoul:
Good question.
Still trying to understand the magic our army used to clear out all known boko haram cells without any appreciable casualties and without any news
Of bok haram members sighted as they were fleeing and where they fled to. Rather suspicious

My guess is that the govt has given easy passage to those boys quietly and are now trying to sell us the dummy of how they have won the war without bloodshed and without negotiations.

Hmmm..... very disturbing probablity
Re: Where Are Boko Haram Members? by DaBullIT(m): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2015
That may be true , I found the submission of 70 guns by a local vigilante rather suspicious too grin grin but then , there's a chance that the army actually defeated them

grin
GreatSoul:
Good question.

Re: Where Are Boko Haram Members? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lol... Demdem, Omenka, Beremumu, Passingshit, Abdul... see question for ona o... All ve dey been buried according to Islamic rights??
Re: Where Are Boko Haram Members? by Passingshit(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
crixtex:
Lol... Demdem, Omenka, Beremumu, Passingshit, Abdul... see question for ona o... All ve dey been buried according to Islamic rights??
I don't like the way you guys mention my name and try to involve me in your tete a tete. Please stop
Re: Where Are Boko Haram Members? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
Passingshit:

I don't like the way you guys mention my name and try to involve me in your tete a tete. Please stop
Lol... passingshot dea are some things u cant run away frm...
Re: Where Are Boko Haram Members? by PassingShot(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
crixtex:

Lol... passingshot dea are some things u cant run away frm...
Look the moniker well please.
Re: Where Are Boko Haram Members? by cococandy(f): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
Good question
Re: Where Are Boko Haram Members? by ozoro: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
so no real answer yet?

(1) (Reply)

Shame On Some Nigerian Lawyers.. / Saraki trial: We must all support Buhari Fight against corruption / Pls Help How Do I Receive Money In Ghana From Nigeria With Cbn Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.