Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Shame On Some Nigerian Lawyers.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Some Nigerian Lawyers.. (855 Views)

These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce / Jonathan Will Be At US Nigerian Lawyers Awards Dinner, To Give Address / Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On Some Nigerian Lawyers.. by azimibraun: 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
Joseph Daudu the former NBA Chairman and Lead Counsel to Senate President in surrender begged the Chiarman of the Code of Conduct Tribunal Justice Danladi Umar not to insist on issuing a warrant to the Police authorities to produce Senate President Bukola Saraki before it promising that on his honour, he will ensure the Senate president appears before the tribunal on Monday. Just shortly after the tribunal rose from its sitting, the next thing in the News was senate President Saraki through his lead counsel Joseph Daudu(SAN) has appealed the position of the tribunal. I just laughed and said to myself " lawyers do not respect themselves anymore; Anything for money is Ok by them" The summary of it all is this. The Senate president's legal team in the first instance claimed the tribunal lacks locu standi, secondly they begged the CCB to leave the police out of it that they will produce Saraki on Monday in person before the tribunal, the next thing they are in court appealing the tribunal position.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Some Nigerian Lawyers.. by 1stGenius(m): 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Source
Re: Shame On Some Nigerian Lawyers.. by kernel501: 12:18am On Sep 19, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE
He's a smart fellow.
Re: Shame On Some Nigerian Lawyers.. by egift(m): 3:18am On Sep 19, 2015
While the lawyers Most pursue the wishes of their clients at all time. It has become obvious that both his Lawyers and Saraki himself are just grasping at every available straw to remain afloat and continue his unwholesome colluding with the PDP to subvert the Change Agenda of the Buhari led administration for personal greed.
Re: Shame On Some Nigerian Lawyers.. by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 19, 2015
If our VP who is a pastor can stoop so low as defending known corrupt official without any then my brother I dont see how other lawyers could have self respect.
Re: Shame On Some Nigerian Lawyers.. by egift(m): 3:52am On Sep 19, 2015
woodcook:
If our VP who is a pastor can stoop so low as defending known corrupt official without any then my brother I dont see how other lawyers could have self respect.

In the case you referenced, Tinubu was cleared of any wrong-doing. Something Saraki is avoiding. Tell Saraki to report himself to the nearest police Station before of Constable will put handcuff on his wrist.
Re: Shame On Some Nigerian Lawyers.. by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 19, 2015
egift:

In the case you referenced, Tinubu was cleared of any wrong-doing. Something Saraki is avoiding. Tell Saraki to report himself to the nearest filling Station before of Constable will put handcuff on his wrist.
My dear that is the problem, Abacha,Babaginda,Obj,Farouk Lawal, Stella, Fanni etc have never been indicted while so many others have been cleared by court does this pass my message about the intergrity of our lawyers/judiciary system?
Re: Shame On Some Nigerian Lawyers.. by sherrylo: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2015
egift:

In the case you referenced, Tinubu was cleared of any wrong-doing. Something Saraki is avoiding. Tell Saraki to report himself to the nearest filling Station before of Constable will put handcuff on his wrist.

Lol @ filling station.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CCT, Saraki Saga: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting / Trailer Crushes Conductor To Death In Lagos [graphic Photos] / US House Speaker John Boehner To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.