Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

BABES AND Money.....read A Chat Between Me And Olosho(screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BABES AND Money.....read A Chat Between Me And Olosho(screenshot) (1489 Views)

Conversation Between A Guy And Olosho / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady / Who Hustle Pass Between YAHOO BOYS And OLOSHO?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BABES AND Money.....read A Chat Between Me And Olosho(screenshot) by Ajibo111(m): 9:44am On Sep 11, 2015
grin grin

DID I MAKE THE BEST REPLY...
Re: BABES AND Money.....read A Chat Between Me And Olosho(screenshot) by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2015
?
Re: BABES AND Money.....read A Chat Between Me And Olosho(screenshot) by whyx06(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2015
?
Re: BABES AND Money.....read A Chat Between Me And Olosho(screenshot) by Dotwillis1(m): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2015
undecided
Re: BABES AND Money.....read A Chat Between Me And Olosho(screenshot) by amiskurie(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2015
Hmmm! embarassed
Re: BABES AND Money.....read A Chat Between Me And Olosho(screenshot) by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2015
It's because of goats like you that people can no longer differentiate between "babes" and "oloshos".

Pray tell, how does your chat with a sex worker who is after your money translate to "babes and money"? Your topic should rather be something like "oloshos and money" but in the mad bid to generally castigate "babes", you used a topic that is bound to attract and captivate your fellow goats.

Ewu can beer.

3 Likes

Re: BABES AND Money.....read A Chat Between Me And Olosho(screenshot) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
Blackett:
It's because of goats like you that people can no longer differentiate between "babes" and "oloshos".

Pray tell, how does your chat with a sex worker who is after your money translate to "babes and money"? Your topic should rather be something like "oloshos and money" but in the mad bid to generally castigate "babes", you used a topic that is bound to attract and captivate your fellow goats.

Ewu can beer.
Don't even think you're doing well
Re: BABES AND Money.....read A Chat Between Me And Olosho(screenshot) by Rounakid(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Blackett:

Ewu can beer.
haba! grin grin na fight?
Abeg no mind the O.P , na some of this kids wey plenty for Nairaland shaa...
tnx for ur lesson to him tho... grin
Ajibo111 hope u learnt? grin
----------------
morever, ain't seeing any pinshure ooo :/

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bride Who Gave Her Father A “certificate Of Virginity” On Wedding Da / 5000 Naira Budget For Val, What Gift Can I Get For Her? / See How This Girl Sends Her Fully Unclad Photos To A Guy On Whatsapp(SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.