Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp (30344 Views)

50-Year-Old Boko Haram Refugee Marries His Hearthrob In A Yola IDP Camp. Photos / Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) / Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by koredeolanrewaju(m): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
rozayx5:
undecided

2 months they said

instead of the army to route out bh . they are busy being used by dullari to influence rivers tribuna undecided
....u're a fool guy...is it easy like that. Pls let's reason well before we talk for us not to incur the wrath of God. Thank u.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by vikyno(m): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
tete7000:

Wetin concern bokoharam with God. They just enjoy running people scared.

They are accountable to God no matter what they do. So, dieriss God o.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by abimic(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Terrorism isn't what goes down easily especially for developing nations like ours. The NE people should help themselves too, the civilian JTF are trying likewise the army. I praise them all, but BH is restrategizing, hence the need to up the game from the side of the army and civilian JTF. Even though terrorists can't be fully annihilated due to so many reasons, but they can be decimated beyond recovery which after a while they will regroup again making it a form of recycling. What we need most I think are technological advancement and advanced information gathering in fighting this war.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by dammmy(m): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
swtdrms:
this shouldn't be true oooo. why is that whenever i have a thought that thank God bombing has subsided, the next breaking news i'll see is BOMB BLAST.....this has happened a number of times...God please come to our aid. I pray this will be the last bomb blast that will occur in our dear country.

Because thats ao terrorists roll. Once they started losing tbe battle they will carry out a News worthy attack to undermine the work of the Army...ISIS as a case study
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by CHYMZZY(m): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
Thank God for sparing my life.. I live yola. I church in yola. I study in yola. I do my business in yola. My unlces live in yola. What will i do without yola.. But all these bombing and kill didnt affect me and my family .. Thank you God for your goodness.. Dnt even know that their is a bomb blast till late.. Thank you Lord
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by mauriceju2(m): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
in the name of Islamic demonic gods
itsIYKE:
They lost their home nd loved ones.......nw they wnt to tke their lives as well...all in the name of wat?
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by pharezonome: 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
I've visited many blogs but I've never visited a blog that completely covers everything I need. I was surfing the net when I stumbled on this blog. At first, I was'nt optimistic about what I was gonna find inside but after I visited it for the first time. I couldn't stop but visit it over and over again everyday. I've decided not to be selfish, so I'm gonna let you visit it too and have the fun that I had.
http://www.naijaweyre..com
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by stanech: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
I can't help but think this is GEJ's fault. Is he not the comander in chief of the armed forces? Otueke fisherman. Ogogoro drunkard. Clueless man. All the blood is on your head. He is wiping out the north. He wants to reduce their population

Oh but wait o GEJ is cooling off in Bayelsa.

So whom do we blame now? Buhari? NO... He is a General, an upright man, under his rule bokoharam are now on the run.
Stupid gullible senseless people.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by tete7000(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
vikyno:

They are accountable to God no matter what they do. So, dieriss God o.
I agree but unfortunately not until they have done enough havoc.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by IkUKU01(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
In the middle of d beautiful tins in nigeria distruction and bombings is all I see.. Sodom and gomora is coming back again

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by ExInferis(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
Spybradd:

thunder faya that ur sagging balls thats so gud in doing ya thinking and ya leaking anus thats so gud in doing ur talking....EwU

grin

Eyya. You must be igboe.

But these sagging balls would give your mama more fun than she gets from your unemployed and useless father. Just ask the old b1tch..

Young criminal.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by ExInferis(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
mediachirps:
may you live long to reap the rewards of all your posts on nairaland. Idiot.

I'm reaping it already, judging by the way every single igboe morrafkking criminal is eager to attack me. No matter what you punks say, i still gat the last larf since none of my kin has been caught doing crime, and none of my elders is wailing for position in government.

Who ask you mofos to adopt crime as a means of livelihood? Why cant you arseholes live a decent life? NO. you people must steal, rob, cheat, and poison us to death with fake food and drugs just for money.

flat head ugly desperate useless second class baboons.

anytime one of your brothers is caught, im going to appear and insult you freaks for giving us a bad name and spoiling our passports. Abuse me all you want, but i remain unfazed.

F**k all dirty criminal igboes. Any one from any tribe that dates an igboe b1tch, f**k you too.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by Angoni(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Before boke haram prisoner release no bombs; after boko haram prisoner release boooom booom!

She goat buhari, why you ordered release of the terorists? Ooops, I forgot you are their commder in chief!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by Spybradd: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

Eyya. You must be igboe.

But these sagging balls would give your mama more fun than she gets from your unemployed and useless father. Just ask the old b1tch..

Young criminal.

thunda faya u if i no be igbo....

big priick
grin
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by TruthisOut: 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
North embarrassing Nigeria since time immemorial. Nigeria that was once rated as the country with the happiest people. Now terrorist and suicide bombers kill people in their numbers.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by TruthisOut: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

I'm reaping it already, judging by the way every single igboe morrafkking criminal is eager to attack me. No matter what you punks say, i still gat the last larf since none of my kin has been caught doing crime, and none of my elders is wailing for position in government.

Who ask you mofos to adopt crime as a means of livelihood? Why cant you arseholes live a decent life? NO. you people must steal, rob, cheat, and poison us to death with fake food and drugs just for money.

anytime one of your brothers is caught, im going to appear and insult you freaks for giving us a bad name and spoiling our passports. Abuse me all you want, but i remain unfazed.

F**k all dirty criminal igboes. Any one from any tribe that dates an igboe b1tch, f**k you too.

My friend f**ked your mother and your sister, surprisingly he said their pu**y no sweet even with doggy. No wonder you are so bitter. Maybe he will try your wife. (in Oshomole voice) just go and die
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by mediachirps(m): 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

drunk.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by ExInferis(m): 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
TruthisOut:

My friend f**ked your mother and your sister, surprisingly he said their pu**y no sweet even with doggy. No wonder you are so bitter. Maybe he will try your wife. (in Oshomole voice) just go and die

Good! Another pained hopeless baboon!

Please keep on coming out so we can identify all the igboe bastards who go around scamming people on Niaraland with fake data and other tins. Please call your other criminal family members to come assist you in fire for fire with me, you'll need all the help since you're a small punk.

By the way, Abia Bros, if you wanna take me on, go learn some english first. And also brush your mouth, cos i can smell it from here when you open it wide.

Your papa na drug dealer, you na fake spare parts seller, your sister na ashaawo.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by ExInferis(m): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
mediachirps:
drunk.

Are you talking about your father?

Eyya. I know why the mofo is drunk; dem nefa pay pension, abi?
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by koife(m): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
stanech:
I can't help but think this is GEJ's fault. Is he not the comander in chief of the armed forces? Otueke fisherman. Ogogoro drunkard. Clueless man. All the blood is on your head. He is wiping out the north. He wants to reduce their population

Oh but wait o GEJ is cooling off in Bayelsa.

So whom do we blame now? Buhari? NO... He is a General, an upright man, under his rule bokoharam are now on the run.
Stupid gullible senseless people.
I wish I could give your comment more than one like....OK...may likesx 1000000000000000000000000
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by mediachirps(m): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

Are you talking about your father?

Eyya. I know why the mofo is drunk; dem nefa pay pension, abi?
cretins
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by ExInferis(m): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
mediachirps:
cretins

= your family
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by erikcantona: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
mykl01:
Dear Boko Haram, I use God name beg Una, the people wey run reach IDP camp don suffer enough nau; abeg!! Make Una no fex o, any of the gods wey Una dey serve na him I use beg Una, make dem see small peace. This is just unnecessary callousness, to pursue a man to an IDP camp, then bomb him there angry cry
when nigeria was killing biafrans and denying them food with the aid of britain russia!they dnt knw! Housa ppl that died never reach 3million until then boko haram enjoy we they una back iseeee iseeee I seeee, madd country siting ontop of blood of 3miilion women and children! They will kill there. Self untill there death toll reaches 3 million iseee
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by bofoy(m): 5:54am On Sep 12, 2015
What exactly is happening in these country
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
erikcantona:
when nigeria was killing biafrans and denying them food with the aid of britain russia!they dnt knw! Housa ppl that died never reach 3million until then boko haram enjoy we they una back iseeee iseeee I seeee, madd country siting ontop of blood of 3miilion women and children! They will kill there. Self untill there death toll reaches 3 million iseee

You are living in the old testament brother!! An eye for an eye makes 2 blind people. Upgrade to where Jesus teaches Love for your. Enemies!!
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by erikcantona: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
mykl01:

You are living in the old testament brother!! An eye for an eye makes 2 blind people. Upgrade to where Jesus teaches Love for your. Enemies!!
GOd punish you ! Have you ever for one day admited the evil meted against the igbos speaking biafrans?
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
erikcantona:
GOd punish you ! Have you ever for one day admited the evil meted against the igbos speaking biafrans?

God will not punish me for showing you the way to Light, unless we worship different God. Since 40 odd years the Igbo's have gotten it together, not by their power nor their might but by the resilience built into them by this same God and they have moved on. It's time to move on Brother. By the way, Jide brain gi aka there!! tongue angry
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by erikcantona: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
mykl01:

God will not punish me for showing you the way to Light, unless we worship different God. Since 40 odd years the Igbo's have gotten it together, not by their power nor their might but by the resilience built into them by this same God and they have moved on. It's time to move on Brother. By the way, Jide brain gi aka there!! tongue angry
taaa gbafuo all the people they ars still killing and adopting are ppls brothers and children! Nigeria is a failed state and the zoo must fall so that the dead will be happy and rest in perfect peace
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
ExInferis:

We have reached Yaba, now go Left! grin

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by Adebowale89(m): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
there is no secret in Nigeria securities and what's security?

when they keep on viewing and mentioning the idp camp area on TV, newspaper and radio

Nigeria security needs a rethink on this unsafe and the unnecessary parrot information. let's build our secret in security first before thinking of ending insurgency
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by TruthisOut: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
ExInferis:

Good! Another pained hopeless baboon!

Please keep on coming out so we can identify all the igboe bastards who go around scamming people on Niaraland with fake data and other tins. Please call your other criminal family members to come assist you in fire for fire with me, you'll need all the help since you're a small punk.

By the way, Abia Bros, if you wanna take me on, go learn some english first. And also brush your mouth, cos i can smell it from here when you open it wide.

Your papa na drug dealer, you na fake spare parts seller, your sister na ashaawo.

Don't worry I will tell him to use vaseline.... rubbish! Ethnic bigot!!! I have gone through your posts - why are u so bitter?!!!
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp by ExInferis(m): 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
TruthisOut:

Don't worry I will tell him to use vaseline.... rubbish! Ethnic bigot!!! I have gone through your posts - why are u so bitter?!!!

The hell is this nonentity?

keep moving, arsehole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) / President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] / Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.