Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,276 members, 7,957,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? (32730 Views)

Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by Tonnierichy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
There's a slim chance they will....its going to be a difficult decision for PMB....We look forward to it sha!!
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
firstEVA:
I am getting a little bit worried that this duo may not make the Ministerial list considering PMB's decision of not wanting a minister who would drive government car to answer to charges on corruption. We all know Fashola and Amaechi are sound men, highly intelligent and purpose driven, these are the kind of men the president need to move Nigeria forward. Not also forgetting the roles they played in ensuring PMB is our president today.

So what do you guys think, will Buhari forget the past just because of the political "bad belle" and witch hunting of Fashola and Amaechi sponsored by pained wailers?

They might....then again....I would like it if the new ministerial list was technocrat heavy.
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by sam90s(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
bizzlemie:
Why are you worried? Would you benefit anything from them if they become Ministers?

You anything besides helping to fix the country?
That'll do my friend.
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by vRendoh(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
bizzlemie:
Why are you worried? Would you benefit anything from them if they become Ministers?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
MY GUY I AM ONLY ENTITLED TO ONE LIKE FOR YOU, OTHERWISE I FOR GIVE YOU MORE LIKES!

I DONT UNDERSTANDS THE OP PROBLEM, ANYWAY, I WOULD VOTE "NO" FOR THE DUO.

1 Like

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by 1miccza: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
The answer is a big,fat "NO"
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by WhoBeThisMan: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
jesussaves22:
You are a big fooooooooooooooooooooooooooool did amechi and fashola move their states forward? How much did amechi spent on non existent monorail? Two of them can go and die......
look at your username, and look at the kind of curses coming out from you! Pls change tht name or change ur attitude!!!

4 Likes

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
jesussaves22:
You are a big fooooooooooooooooooooooooooool did amechi and fashola move their states forward? How much did amechi spent on non existent monorail? Two of them can go and die......
you are an idiot to say Ameachi and Fashola did not move their states forward. Do you know how lagos was before Fashola came in? Iranu

2 Likes

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by Pontaboki: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
The 2 fools are not my problem.All I want is the Collapse of the Damnable Zoological Republic ruled by a Terrorist Paedophile!!!
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by Pontaboki: 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Buhari is a Terrorist,he boys struck today in Yola.You may quote me in Sokoto
Tonnierichy:
There's a slim chance they will....its going to be a difficult decision for PMB....We look forward to it sha!!
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
firstEVA:
what else would he want, ambassadorial?
Amaechi will not get a ministerial position because he has a lot of corruption baggages which will weigh him down.

Lalasticlala, this topic that graced Fp is kinda weird because of its shallowness

2 Likes

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by adaweezy(m): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
frankyychiji:

....so what do you guys think, will Buhari forget the past just because of the political "bad belle" and witch hunting of Fashola and Amaechi sponsored by pained wailers?

Is Tinubu and Ambode now Wailers too? The last time I checked, the allegations against Fashola emanated from Ambode's office, even when Tinubu tried to deceive Nigerians by pointing accusing fingers at Lagos PDP, they (pdp) quickly came out to dissociate themselves from Fashola's ordeal. Even a new born baby knows why Tinubu is after Fashola!
As for Amaechi, he must go to jail. If Buhari shields him, we will wait for him on the streets and pelt him with stones till he takes his last breath.
OP, why can't you recommend yourself for ministerial job, or don't you have credibility?
Fashola nailed himself Ambode just helped him by removing it
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by adysade: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
Special Advisers
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by philips70(m): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
frankyychiji:

....so what do you guys think, will Buhari forget the past just because of the political "bad belle" and witch hunting of Fashola and Amaechi sponsored by pained wailers?

Is Tinubu and Ambode now Wailers too? The last time I checked, the allegations against Fashola emanated from Ambode's office, even when Tinubu tried to deceive Nigerians by pointing accusing fingers at Lagos PDP, they (pdp) quickly came out to dissociate themselves from Fashola's ordeal. Even a new born baby knows why Tinubu is after Fashola!
As for Amaechi, he must go to jail. If Buhari shields him, we will wait for him on the streets and pelt him with stones till he takes his last breath.
OP, why can't you recommend yourself for ministerial job, or don't you have credibility?

Amaechi will only go to jail with Odili and Omehia in front of him and taking the smallest and dirtiest rooms. I just left PH and I saw the thunderful light green MANSHUN Omehia built in a choice area of the GRA with just 5 months in government house. If Uduaghan did a quarter of what Amaechi did in Rivers state we Deltans will recommend him to Buhari for a JUICY grin ministerial position.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by Btruth: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
No worries dear. If they don't make it, Fayemi will make it.
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by lacasera14(m): 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
He must appoint them, even if he smoked weed he must appoint them. gbam!!

2 Likes

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by AreaFada2: 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
firstEVA:
what else would he want, ambassadorial?
or maybe Driverial or maiguardarial. grin cheesy The only person I want in that cabinet is Fashola. To be minister of works or power. Nigeria needs better infrastructure badly. He can chose Ndama cattle to fill the rest if he wants. Finance and petroleum will likely go to Northerners.

1 Like

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
slimmy05:
You think about developing yourself rather than rooting for people who care less about your mediocre love for them. You need start something purposeful with your life rather be trolling nairaland 24/7
f?ck off dîck head
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by 1009ja: 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
Building new set of leaders who would put my nation before their pockets. Go PMB!
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by fizzle19(m): 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
Just wish Fashola can make it.
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by j4sure(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
Waiting and watch in 3D
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by oluwaahmed: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
It can neva happen esp wit all d corruption allegations levelled against both men. Also dey R not in deir mid 70's or 80' as buhari likes workin wit his mates. One tin we must realise is dt both men were sacrificial pawns 4 his ambitions. Dey wer necessary means 2 an end. D best he van offer dem is Ambassadorial appointments, 2 a far away country wer deir corruption & history of betrayal won't smell so close 2 him.

My 2 KoBO

1 Like

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by stasius: 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
Who cares?

Bubuu keep giving me power supply nnam. Appoint anyone u want. I nu nwoke oma?
Who cares? Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by luorquay: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
firstEVA:
I am getting a little bit worried that this duo may not make the Ministerial list considering PMB's decision of not wanting a minister who would drive government car to answer to charges on corruption. We all know Fashola and Amaechi are sound men, highly intelligent and purpose driven, these are the kind of men the president need to move Nigeria forward. Not also forgetting the roles they played in ensuring PMB is our president today.

So what do you guys think, will Buhari forget the past just because of the political "bad belle" and witch hunting of Fashola and Amaechi sponsored by pained wailers?

Getting worried about what?? Let the President decide on who to fill his cabinet so that he ALONE can be held accountable for his success or failure of his administration

1 Like

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by slap1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
It is clear you are driven by crude sentiments. Amaechi is the type of man needed to move Nigeria forward? Are you serious? Fashola may have stained his reputation somehow, but he is a minister material. Amaechi, in my opinion, is a very intelligent rabble-rouser. His association with Buhari is enough dent on his anti-corruption pontifications, let alone making him a minister.

2 Likes

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by jkendy(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
If u ask me, Na who I go ask??.
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by lonelydora: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Amaechi may not want a ministerial position if u may ask... There is more to politics dan it meets the eye.. Well for fashola, he may..

You head dey there. I told them Amaechi will not get a ministerial post which will bring him to the limelight. He may get Ambassador or Special adviser and still eat fat from the government.
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by godwin120alex: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
D have already made d list. Buhari is not wat pple feel he is. His ministrial list have all dis ex thieves governors. I'm disapointed in PMB.
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by klax(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
firstEVA:

Your post is not a serious post you statement in the post already defeated the mission of the post so it's a failed post Mr man.

You need people opinion and you have made judgement already and send out a polite insult to people and you think you are making sense I guess guys do not take their time to read your post very well before commenting. Keep your Fashola and Amaechi to your pocket nobody cares ok.

1 Like

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by CandyBar: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
What's your own If they make prison list...??
Did they remember you when they were enjoying??
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by ogbonnasamuel72: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
we can tell how smart our president is until we see the list....xo let's be expecting something wise
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
They might make the list if they can pass the litmus test! It seems GMB is serious about his zero tolerance for corruption! GMB should not give a darn about the past if his stance on corruption would be undermined as far as those two candidates u mentioned are concerned!
GMB will have a successful tenure if he makes his decisions in the interest of Nigeria alone! Ofcourse not also forgetting the complexity of the countries make up!
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
firstEVA:

shey na by force make dem mak d list, dis guyz spent 8yrs has a govnor we have other good pple to make d list I sick and tired of recycling of politicians.
If dem make d list good luck if dey don't dats not d end of world..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit / Israeli Man Tags Nigeria A "Terrible Country" / Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.