Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" (3001 Views)

VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State / Northernisation Agenda? As NIMASA Sacks South East And South South Staff / Surprising Truth : Ahmadu Bello Sardauna Was Correct In Northernisation Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by xpac01(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
NewsRescue

It is a video you have probably seen. These
days of violent tribal evangelism you
probably would have watched the 1.28
seconds clip and not the full 2 minute
clip. Therefore I insist you first watch this
2 minute clip to get the whole
conversation then proceed to understand
why I present that Ahmadu Bello the
Sardauna was perhaps not the man you
have been poisoned to think he was by
mischievous media warriors and exuberant
malicious youth history revisionists. Watch
clip here: https://www.youtube.com/
watch?v=8y1Zpk4DrlA

And here is the text:

White man: One thing I have noticed
while I have been here is that northerners
seem to have a n obsession about the
Igbos. Could you explain that to me?

Sardauna: Well, the Igbos are more or
less the type of people, whose desire is
mainly to dominate everybody. If they go
to a village; to a town, they want to
monopolise everything in that area. If you
put them in a labour camp as a labourer,
within a year, they’ll try to emerge as head
man of that camp, and so on. Well in the
past, our people were not alive to their
responsibilities; because, as you can see
from our northernisation policy, that in
1952 when I came here, there weren’t 10
northerners in our civil service here…and I
tried to have it northernised and now all
important posts are being held by
northerners.

White man: Is this policy of filling all key
posts in the north solely with northerners
and not with other Nigerians a temporary
or permanent one?

Sardauna: In actual fact, what it is, is a
northerner first. If you can’t get a
northerner, then we take an expatriate like
yourself on contract. If we can’t then we
can employ another Nigerian but on
contract, too. This is going to be
permanent, I should say, for as far as I
can foresee; because it would be rather
dangerous to see the number of boys we
are now turning from all our learning
institutions coming out (and) having no
work to do. I’m sure that whichever
government of the day might be rather
embarrassed and it might even lead to
bloodshed.

White man: Doesn’t this damage the idea,
Sir of all people in all regions in Nigeria
being co-citizens of one country?

Sardauna: Well it might but you are new
to our region – how many northerners are
employed in the East or in the West? The
answer is (none), and if there are any,
there may be 10 labourers employed only,
in the two regions.
**** THE END ****
So what transpired?

There Was No One Nigeria At The Time
First we must understand the time frame
and context of Sardauna’s conversation
with the White man.
At the time Nigeria was not a central
governed country, it had the regionalism
many today fight for. In 1939, Bernard
Bourdillon the Governor-general created
the three provinces and established
federalism in Nigeria.

At independence regional legislatures were
established. Three unique legislators for
three mostly autonomous regions.
Northern region
Eastern region and
Western region
It was at such a time, when there were
three literally independent regions that
Sardauna was interviewed. Ahmadu Bello,
Sardauna was the first premier of the
Northern Nigeria region, he ruled
from 1954 till 1966 when Nzeogwu
murdered him.

So when people attempt to portray
Sardauna as a tribalist, they are being
mischievous and malicious. Under true
regionalism, your duty as premier of your
region is to bring out the best output for
the indigenous people of your region. You
have no obligation to serve to the needs of
the people of other regions over your
own. As can be noticed in the last response
by Sardauna, which is purposefully cut out
of most agitator and fake evangelists’ clips
on the net, when pried further, late
Sardauna actually said that at the time the
north was actually more accepting of other
regions than the other, Western and
Eastern regions. He said tops, you will find
10 northerners working in the civil service
of the Eastern and Western regions and
these northerners will be no more than
mere lowest class laborers. This deposition
has not been contested or denied by any
of the revisionists.
The Men That Ended Regionalism And
Made A One Nigeria
Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu, being a
Southerner who grew up in the north and
was perhaps more Hausa than Igbo did not
respect the tenets of regionalism and
perhaps had other desires and agenda for
Nigeria. He struck with the first coup and
killed Sardauna. Aguiyi Ironsi from the
South East who was perhaps not a very
bright man, took over and without proper
thought, scrapped regionalism and this is
how we got here today. It was two South
Eastern men in succession that did away
with the regionalism and true federalism
system and replaced it with a One Nigeria.
Only in the context of a One Nigeria
without regionalism as obtains today can
Sardauna’s comments be taken as
tribalistic. Think about it, while Sardauna
was talking about mere employment,
Ojukwu was asking for an entire separate
nation. This was the terrain that obtained
at the time. Up to me, I reject their
regionalism methods that cut out, I am
for no borders and equal opportunities
not just for other regions but other
African nations, “everybody come inside,”
however we must understand the roles
and particular challenges of these men in
those peculiar times of a new regional
Nigeria.
It is important to note that Sardauna in
this clip never denigrated Igbos, rather he
described their excellence in rising up the
ladder and conquering all challenges to
dominate in competitive fields of human
endeavor.
This is of course a very beautiful and
expansive tale and we invite all young
Nigerians to read their history more and
be better informed so they are not used as
couriers of power drunk tribalist
megalomaniacs who are anti African unity
and progress.

A Side Note:

The Wise’ol Buhari Will
Satisfy All Nigerians

I must mention that I can put my
anythings on the table to bet and assure
Nigerians that Nigeria of today has one of
its best leaders and perhaps the least
corrupt leader in not just Africa, but the
entire world. Be assured that Federal
character will be respected and there shall
be enough appointment opportunities for
decent and unfortunately also for
parasitic, federal employment dependent
politicians from most regions (it’s 500
ethnic groups and rather impossible to
satisfy all).
There are just so many lies you have
probably been told. But the truth
eventually comes out sooner or later. It
always does. And only the truth gives and
guarantees true freedom.

source:

newsrescue.com/surprising-truth-ahmadu-bello-sardauna-was-correct-orthernisation-agenda/#axzz3lJ8ALetm

1 Like

Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by Tonitelli: 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
informative piece..

1 Like

Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by freshdude99(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Swerve abeg
Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by mccoy47(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
the whole piece doesn't just make sense!!!

Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by T9ksy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Of course, the sardunna was justified or else the covetous greedy folks, east of the Niger river would have turned his region

into a "No Man's Land".

4 Likes

Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by xpac01(m): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
mccoy47:
the whole piece doesn't just make sense!!!
So what else can make sense to your small brain

1 Like

Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by Balkan(m): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ndi Ofe!
Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by omonnakoda: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
xpac01:

three mostly autonomous regions.
Northern region
Eastern region and
Western region
It was at such a time, when there were
three literally independent regions that
Sardauna was interviewed. Ahmadu Bello,
Sardauna was the first premier of the
Northern Nigeria region, he ruled
from 1954 till 1966 when Nzeogwu

Why should Lagos state employ people from Abia state in its civil service?
murdered him.[/b]

So when people attempt to portray
Sardauna as a tribalist, they are being
mischievous and malicious. Under true
regionalism, your duty as premier of your
region is to bring out the best output for
the indigenous people of your region. You
have no obligation to serve to the needs of
the people of other regions over your
own.
To a large extent you are correct though I fail to see why the same logic does not apply today if we replace the word REGION with the word state. How is it different

1 Like

Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
“We do not want our Southern neighbours to
interfere in our development. We have never
associated ourselves with the activities of these
people. We do not know them, we do not
recognize them, and we share no responsibility in
their actions. We shall demand our rights when the
time is ripe. If the British quit Nigeria now at this
stage, the Northern people would continue their
uninterrupted conquest to the sea”.

- Sir Tafawa Balewa (1947)

“We the people of the North will continue our stated
intention to conquer the South and to dip the Koran
in the Atlantic ocean after the British leave our
shores.”

- Sir Ahmadu Bello (1957)

“The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate
of our great grandfather Uthman Dan Fodio. We
must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use the minorities in the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us and never allow them to have control over their future”.

- Sir Ahmadu Bello (1960)
Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by zendy: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
The OP is one crafty individual. He completely sidelined the main issue that was wrong with that video clip of the interview with the Saduana. The Northernisation policy was never the problem. The main issue was what the Saduana said about Igbos because it portrays the bias the northerners already had against Igbos which would be one of their reasons for the massacres they later carried out. The malicious intent of the Saduana is not lost on anybody. He deliberately painted the ambitiousness of the Igbos as greed. What is wrong with an Igbo man aspiring to be head man of a camp within a year? The Saduana was vindictive

3 Likes

Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by xpac01(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
omonnakoda:

To a large extent you are correct though I fail to see why the same logic does not apply today if we replace the word REGION with the word state. How is it different
If I got you very clear, tthat could lead to easy secession of those states to a singular nations. This I believe was what NZEOGWU and AGUIYI tried protecting when they truncated the regionalism.. But it's quite unfortunate that same east region is the one crying loudest foul today..
Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by omonnakoda: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
xpac01:

If I got you very clear, tthat could lead to easy secession of those states to a singular nations. This I believe was what NZEOGWU and AGUIYI tried protecting when they truncated the regionalism.. But it's quite unfortunate that same east region is the one crying loudest foul today..
No you do not "got me clear"
Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
zendy:
The OP is one crafty individual. He completely sidelined the main issue that was wrong with that video clip of the interview with the Saduana. The Northernisation policy was never the problem. The main issue was what the Saduana said about Igbos because it portrays the bias the northerners already had against Igbos which would be one of their reasons for the massacres they later carried out. The malicious intent of the Saduana is not lost on anybody. He deliberately painted the ambitiousness of the Igbos as greed. What is wrong with an Igbo man aspiring to be head man of a camp within a year? [b]The Saduana was vindictive [/b]

The Sardauna was merely vocalising what was normal in all the other three regions (West, Midwest & East) at that time; he like his regional counterparts was protecting and working for the best interest of his people.

That easily explains why his speech didn't raise any eyebrows then or was not considered out of place by any of his contemporaries; his present critics are only doing so out of political mischief or at best out of ignorance of the realities on ground at that stage in Nigeria's history, when it once existed as a regional country with regional champions in healthy competition with one another.

The Sardauna was also correct about the Igbo desire to dominate (which is not outrightly a bad thing but could be a problem if it should become disproportionate, especially in a multiethnic mix such as Nigeria) which also could explain for the event that followed, eventually costing the Sardauna his own life along with many innocent others.

Because of this desire to dominate, Igbos couldn't stand the fact that northerners were at the helm of affairs in charge of the country, they hated that Hausa/Fulani (who they deem as inferior) were in fact dominant over them.

When they realised they couldn't change things through the ballot box; they then instead decided to do it by force, through the barrel of the gun.

The primary executioners of this reversal, the Igbo coup plotters, were themselves short changed by another Igbo man, Agui Ironsi, who took over power and furthered the Igbo agenda by demolishing the regional system of government that was hitherto in place and replaced it with the unitary system (we have inherited till today) in order to give him (thereby Igbo) full control over the entire country.
He furthermore completed the Igbo agenda by appointing his fellow kinsmen into key positions in government and the civil service.

That along with his fellow Igbos openly taunting northerners about the lopsided killing of their leaders (the Sardauna & co) and changes clearly giving Igbos undue advantage over northerners, were what that broke the camel's back and led to the northern led counter coup of July 1966 which brought Gowon into power.

In short, we are all now paying for this Igbo sin to force change and dominate everybody; they have ended up derailing and messing up the whole country - after doing so, they are now blaming everybody and wanting to jump ship for Biafra - quite unfortunate.

6 Likes

Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by citizenY(m): 12:48am On Sep 12, 2015
^^^^^^
You will soon hear from us, If you know what I mean.
Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by citizenY(m): 12:48am On Sep 12, 2015
^^^^^^

You will soon hear from us, If you know what I mean. Ka kulle zaurenka amma kana so ka shiga nawa. It is called "high sense/ superior reasoning".
Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 12, 2015
Nigerians and nepotism,tribalism are like bread and butter.
Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by dukecharles(m): 1:42am On Sep 12, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

The Sardauna was merely vocalising what was normal in all the other three regions (West, Midwest & East) at that time; he like his regional counterparts was protecting and working for the best interest of his people.

That easily explains why his speech didn't raise any eyebrows then or was not considered out of place by any of his contemporaries; his present critics are only doing so out of political mischief or at best out of ignorance of the realities on ground at that stage in Nigeria's history, when it once existed as a regional country with regional champions in healthy competition with one another.

The Sardauna was also correct about the Igbo desire to dominate (which is not outrightly a bad thing but could be a problem if it should become disproportionate, especially in a multiethnic mix such as Nigeria) which also could explain for the event that followed, eventually costing the Sardauna his own life along with many innocent others.

Because of this desire to dominate, Igbos couldn't stand the fact that northerners were at the helm of affairs in charge of the country, they hated that Hausa/Fulani (who they deem as inferior) were in fact dominant over them.

When they realised they couldn't change things through the ballot box; they then instead decided to do it by force, through the barrel of the gun.

The primary executioners of this reversal, the Igbo coup plotters, were themselves short changed by another Igbo man, Agui Ironsi, who took over power and furthered the Igbo agenda by demolishing the regional system of government that was hitherto in place and replaced it with the unitary system (we have inherited till today) in order to give him (thereby Igbo) full control over the entire country.
He furthermore completed the Igbo agenda by appointing his fellow kinsmen into key positions in government and the civil service.

That along with his fellow Igbos openly taunting northerners about the lopsided killing of their leaders (the Sardauna & co) and changes clearly giving Igbos undue advantage over northerners, were what that broke the camel's back and led to the northern led counter coup of July 1966 which brought Gowon into power.

In short, we are all now paying for this Igbo sin to force change and dominate everybody; they have ended up derailing and messing up the whole country - after doing so, they are now blaming everybody and wanting to jump ship for Biafra - quite unfortunate.

I know you are not a good student of history, check the date of all those quotes of Amadu Bello, Tafawa Bellewa, you will realize that they said it even before independence, that is how they feel about the south. It is injustice to blame the Igbo man who was courageous enough to say no.

1 Like

Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 12, 2015
zendy:
The OP is one crafty individual. He completely sidelined the main issue that was wrong with that video clip of the interview with the Saduana. The Northernisation policy was never the problem. The main issue was what the Saduana said about Igbos because it portrays the bias the northerners already had against Igbos which would be one of their reasons for the massacres they later carried out. The malicious intent of the Saduana is not lost on anybody. He deliberately painted the ambitiousness of the Igbos as greed. What is wrong with an Igbo man aspiring to be head man of a camp within a year? The Saduana was vindictive

Yoruba are truly wicked snakes. They team up with their wicked Hausa masters all the time
Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 12, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

You do not deserve to breathe air. You deserve to die for your wickedness. Absolutely no regard for innocent people killed by the north.

Karma will deal with you and your kind for spreading lies and portraying Igbos as the offenders.
Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 12, 2015
zendy:

That man is freaking right and it's only Igbos that would contest his submissions.

That man only stated the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by meccuno: 5:42am On Sep 12, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

most times when I read these distorted facts, I feel like throwing up.........where do you people get these news from? Are you dull intentionally or just slow in learning?
Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by Warlord3000(m): 5:45am On Sep 12, 2015
This is crazy and scary at the same time...

God help us all
Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by xpac01(m): 6:03am On Sep 12, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Wise one bro...
Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 12, 2015
FolarinLondon:

That man is freaking right and it's only Igbos that would contest his submissions.

That man only stated the obvious.

See this stupid yoruba slave.
Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by omonnakoda: 6:09am On Sep 12, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Tey are a terrible set of animals ! Worse than cockroahes
Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by xpac01(m): 6:10am On Sep 12, 2015
citizenY:
^^^^^^

You will soon hear from us, If you know what I mean. Ka kulle zaurenka amma kana so ka shiga nawa. It is called "high sense/ superior reasoning".
What are you saying bro Who did "Kulle of zaure" here To me nobody did. Just that a region merely began a fuss which came back biting, so all we got now is to fight for unity. More like we should fight to be "United States" as rightly put by prophet Balogun...
Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by omonnakoda: 6:15am On Sep 12, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Yoruba are truly wicked snakes. They team up with their wicked Hausa masters all the time

Yes in 1960 Our First government
The Yorubas : NWafor Orizu (Senate President) and Nnamdi Azikiwe(President) teamed up with Balewa Prime Minister against the OPPOSITION LEADER who was an Eboe man called Awo.

Again the second Republic 1979

another Yoruba

Alex Ekwueme ( Vice President) and Edwin Ume-Ezeoke ( House of Representative) Speaker to form the government

The ruling party was NPN which was joined by a great Yoruba woman in 1983 Haymaker Ojuiku.

Yes that's it folks Yorubas "teaming up" with the North

Facts are stubborn

1 Like

Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by xpac01(m): 6:18am On Sep 12, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

My brother for record sake, I am am proudly an Igbo man, I just believe we're busy trying to fight for secession which truly is been fought with the wrong weapon..
Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by omonnakoda: 6:30am On Sep 12, 2015
omonnakoda:

Yes in 1960 Our First government
The Yorubas : NWafor Orizu (Senate President) and Nnamdi Azikiwe(President) teamed up with Balewa Prime Minister against the OPPOSITION LEADER who was an Eboe man called Awo.

Again the second Republic 1979

another Yoruba

Alex Ekwueme ( Vice President) and Edwin Ume-Ezeoke ( House of Representative) Speaker to form the government

The ruling party was NPN which was joined by a great Yoruba woman in 1983 Haymaker Ojuiku.

Yes that's it folks Yorubas "teaming up" with the North

Facts are stubborn

Facts ,Facts,Fact. They are stubborn like the turd that refuses to be flushed.

Look again at history an see who really were "slaves". They wish to blot it from memory and consciousness but who really are the slaves? Who really has been teaming up with the North

WHO REALLY??
Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by omonnakoda: 6:38am On Sep 12, 2015
Was there ever a time in Nigerian history when Yorubas teamed up with the North To form the government as deputy or vice.?

Yes

When? 2015

Was there ever a time when the Eboes teamed up with the North to form the Government as deputy or vice?
Yes

When

Facts are stubborn

WHO ARE THE SLAVES

1 Like

Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by seunmsg(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

A little glance into Nigeria's history will show you that the Igbos are actually the ones always teaming up with the North to jeopardise the interest of the south.

1 Like

Re: Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" by zendy: 8:21am On Sep 12, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

[b]Much of what you wrote here is deceitful and full of half truths. The first coup in Nigeria led my Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu has often been touted as an Igbo coup but in reality, it was not. This myth of an Igbo coup was thoroughly trashed at the Oputa panel and debunked by the writings of the major participants. Refere to Ben Gbulie's '5 Majors' and Ademoyegas 'why we struck'. Ademoyega is one person who has no reason to lie for Igbos, he was in jail in Biafra through out the war. Nzeogwu and co struck because they unhappy with the horrible political situation in the country at the time, it had nothing to do with Igbos domination. If the coup had really been about Igbos taking over, why would Igbos like Ironsi and Ojukwu be fighting the same coup that is supposed to benefit them? Every coup has ethnic coloration, as usually, it is people from a particular section of the country who are the ring leaders but to allude that the first coup was for Igbo domination is nonsense. But let's just assume that it was true and it was the grand plan of the Igbos to take over everything. It in no way justifies the massacre of thousands of defenceless men, women and children. People who say that Northerners where provoked into committing wholesale murder sound morronic. It doesn't matter if the Igbos taunted the Northerners about the death of the Saduana or not, in law, provocation is not an excuse for murder. anywhere in the world. Over 50,000 people were massacred all over Nigeria mainly in the north but Gowon could not marshal troops and stop the killings but when Ojukwu finally lost patience and declared Biafra to protect his people, that's when Gowon now found Soldiers to fight a war. One last thing I want to say is this lie about Ironsi introduced unitary rule. Ironsi never introduced the unitary system. What Ironsi did was to promulgate a unification decree which allowed him to rule as a military leader. All 4 regions were still in existence as at the time Ironsi was killed and all 4 still had resourse control and fiscal policies. So please tell me, how did Ironsi introduce the unitary system? It was Gowon that came in, abolished the regions, created States then took away resource control and federal fiscal policy. Gowon introduced the unitary system not Ironsi and did this to keep Nigeria under Northern domination. Little wonder that to this day, the North opposes return to regional or any sort of restructuring. Infact, the introduction of the unitary system in direct contravention of the confederation that Gowon signed and agreed to in Aburi,Ghana, was the the last straw for Ojukwu. Biafra was declared and the rest is history. Everything that has happened in Nigeria directly points at the fact that we are all better of apart than together because all we do is kill each other in the quest for political control [/b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign / "I Can Turn Nigeria Around In 4 Months" : Goodluck Jonathan / ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.