Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State (5609 Views)

Farooq Kperogi Blames Buhari For The Death Of OPC Leader Who Was Stoned To Death / President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) / Garba Hamman Julde Stoned In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by slenjaman(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2017
bello is the video if Gov. Yahaya Bello of Kogi State when he visited Idah Local Government area of the state. He was welcomed with stone and shout of ole! Thief Thief! !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc86vhjg2pk

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by ademasta(m): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2017
Good for dem polithievesians

Ole people

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by Ozid(m): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2017
Some people will just be using their lives to play cashew. Hadn't been the police opened fire on them and killed them now people will come out and be saying rubbish. Bello God is with you, we know the people that are behind this and we know God will definitely put them to shame.
Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by joe4real12: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2017
Cowardly cameraman grin
You're too far from the scene

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by princeSammyz: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ozid:
Some people will just be using their lives to play cashew. Hadn't been the police opened fire on them and killed them now people will come out and be saying rubbish. Bello God is with you, we know the people that are behind this and we know God will definitely put them to shame.
you must be eating the BLOOD MONEY he has used to divide and conquer d people... Silence would have been more honourable than dis trash U just posted in d name of God...

18 Likes

Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by slenjaman(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
joe4real12:
Cowardly cameraman grin
he's scared of the unforseen and unexpected circumstances

7 Likes

Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sorry mr Sthiefphen.
Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by OneManLegion(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ozid:

As long as people as unintelligent and twisted as you continue to delude themselves into thinking they've got opinions, this country won't progress.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by princeSammyz: 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
OneManLegion:

As long as people as unintelligent and twisted as you continue to delude themselves into thinking they've got opinions, this country won't progress.
it took me all d self control I could summon not to call him a fool. Not saying it still does not change it though

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by micfoley: 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
OK oo
Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
PDP are criminals
Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by Pavarottii(m): 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ozid:

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by Pavarottii(m): 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
IpobExposed:
PDP are criminals

7 Likes

Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by ElsonMorali: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
How I wish this can be replicated in all the states of the federation.

9 Likes

Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by oloriooko(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
But nothing from d vid shows it was Yahaya that was being harrased undecided
Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by slenjaman(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
oloriooko:
But nothing from d vid shows it was Yahaya that was being harrased undecided
listen again you will hear them call his name clearly

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by fuckyoumhen: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
IpobExposed:
PDP are criminals
posting off topic is a sign of madness

10 Likes

Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by Ojoto1979(m): 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
IpobExposed:
PDP are criminals
you need a brain surgery

8 Likes

Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by Splashme: 4:03am On Apr 14, 2017
Na wao.........this is serious oo
Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by Stylz69(m): 5:44am On Apr 14, 2017
princeSammyz:
it took me all d self control I could summon not to call him a fool. Not saying it still does not change it though
Guy this is a very diplomatic way of calling somebody a fool o... Your teeth complete jare!!
Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by jamace(m): 6:10am On Apr 14, 2017
Hmm. Hired thugs carrying out the instructions of their paymasters. Welcome to kogi politics.
Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by merit455(m): 6:30am On Apr 14, 2017
Ozid:
shut up boy
Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 14, 2017
Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by omenkaLives(m): 6:56am On Apr 14, 2017
joe4real12:
Cowardly cameraman grin
grin grin

Baba, Ha naija we dey oo. cheesy

Well, didn't see them "stoning" but the chants of "Ole" is still good enough. Let the thief know that they know he's a thief.

Benue state government deserves this too.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by Ozid(m): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2017
princeSammyz:
you must be eating the BLOOD MONEY he has used to divide and conquer d people... Silence would have been more honourable than dis trash U just posted in d name of God...
You are the one saying trash here. If this hatred against Bello was done to the past government who ruled Kogi state kogi would have been a better place by now. Bello will deliver his campaign promise to his people.
Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by Ozid(m): 9:39am On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=Pavarottii post=55545707][/quote]Psycho how far?
Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by Ozid(m): 9:42am On Apr 15, 2017
merit455:
shut up boy
Dunce if you don't have anything to say, stop quoting me.
Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by Ozid(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2017
OneManLegion:

The country will learn to progress if people like you learn to shut up and stop thinking your opinion counts wen in actual sense you're more stupid than the person you think you're are quoting. If you are from Kogi state you will know the hatred against Bello is not because he is not performing but just because he is from a particular tribe. Other government have done worst than Bello did other tribe stone them? the answer is no. Why will a particular tribe be so hateful of a person even b4 he was sworn in as governor and continue the hatred afterwards.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by OneManLegion(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ozid:
The country will learn to progress if people like you learn to shut up and stop thinking your opinion counts wen in actual sense you're more stupid than the person you think you're are quoting. If you are from Kogi state you will know the hatred against Bello is not because he is not performing but just because he is from a particular tribe. Other government have done worst than Bello did other tribe stone them? the answer is no. Why will a particular tribe be so hateful of a person even b4 he was sworn in as governor and continue the hatred afterwards.

You don't have much sense and you trust too much on your instincts. Bello has been woeful in performance since the very moment he assumed office. He's been no different from Audu, Ibrahim or Wada.

I am an ebira man and I fully support the stoning. As long as a governor underperforms, I have no reason to like him. Our shared ethnicity is no basis for me to be biased in spite of his criminality. Anebira (Ebira people) have longed for the goveror's spot to be occupied by one of their own for a long time and what happens when we finally get the chance? A non-performing fetish buffoon.

Now, get your stupid sentimental ass out of my mentions! Isupa!

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by Ozid(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
OneManLegion:

You don't have much sense and you trust too much on your instincts. Bello has been woeful in performance since the very moment he assumed office. He's been no different from Audu, Ibrahim or Wada.

I am an ebira man and I fully support the stoning. As long as a governor underperforms, I have no reason to like him. Our shared ethnicity is no basis for me to be biased in spite of his criminality. Anebira (Ebira people) have longed for the goveror's spot to be occupied by one of their own for a long time and what happens when we finally get the chance? A non-performing fetish buffoon.

OneManLegion:

Evu lemme enlighten you. You're the one that lack the sense of reasoning and maybe a retard for that manner. You said he isnt't better than the governors that have ruled b4 but yet those governors didn't get stoned by other tribes. If they want to criticize him they are free but stoning him is an abuse that must not be accepted. Now get your ass puppy looking face out of my mention. And don't quote me again you cretin if not you will get the greatest bashing of your life.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by slenjaman(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
ElsonMorali:
How I wish this can be replicated in all the states of the federation.
I wish that such should be trending too so that they will all learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State by leofab(f): 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
More of this please

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? / Sex On Movie Location: Alexx Ekubo And Adunni Ade Nabbed Making Love / Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.