Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Why Abubakar Audu (68) Is A Bad Choice For Kogi State-Barcanista - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Abubakar Audu (68) Is A Bad Choice For Kogi State-Barcanista (4645 Views)

Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) / APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Abubakar Audu (68) Is A Bad Choice For Kogi State-Barcanista by opiaoku: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
IVORY2009:

wen I will get you.... With ur many monika, I will break/tear ur head.

lol who's this bastard?

if you want some come get some grin

ikpu nne i cheesy
Re: Why Abubakar Audu (68) Is A Bad Choice For Kogi State-Barcanista by IVORY2009(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
opiaoku:

lol who's this bastard?
if you want some come get some grin
ikpu nne i cheesy
If dey born u well, put ur address here, I go kill u! anufia....
Re: Why Abubakar Audu (68) Is A Bad Choice For Kogi State-Barcanista by opiaoku: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
IVORY2009:

If dey born u well, put ur address here, I go kill u! anufia....

51 orifite street awada onitsha Anambra state

2nd floor 4 story building painted yellow

oya am waiting for you and if you don't come before Sunday Thunder will strike your harlot Hopless bastard mother to death

come and meet your death say your last prayer when coming

small Hopless rat cheesy

i repeat Thunder will strike your mother to death Insha'Allah amin if you fail to show before Sunday

useless bastard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Abubakar Audu (68) Is A Bad Choice For Kogi State-Barcanista by IVORY2009(m): 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
opiaoku:

51 orifite street awada onitsha Anambra state

2nd floor 4 story building painted yellow

oya am waiting for you and if you don't come before Sunday Thunder will strike your harlot Hopless bastard mother to death

come and meet your death say your last prayer when coming

small Hopless rat cheesy

i repeat Thunder will strike your mother to death Insha'Allah amin if you fail to show before Sunday

useless bastard

Na me u take dey play abi........ wen I get u
Re: Why Abubakar Audu (68) Is A Bad Choice For Kogi State-Barcanista by opiaoku: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
IVORY2009:

Na me u take dey play abi........ wen I get u

if I don't see you by Sunday then henceforth consider your Hopless self a coward and also consider your mother a prostitute and your Hopless father an arm robber

Thunder will strike your father and mother if you no show by Sunday.

useless bastard nonentity
Re: Why Abubakar Audu (68) Is A Bad Choice For Kogi State-Barcanista by IVORY2009(m): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
opiaoku:

if I don't see you by Sunday then henceforth consider your Hopless self a coward and also consider your mother a prostitute and your Hopless father an arm robber

Thunder will strike your father and mother if you no show by Sunday.

useless bastard nonentity

with dat fake address abi, nna put ya real address here or go sleep, anuboko.... Some of my boys dey Obosi, eweka ' were u picture?
Re: Why Abubakar Audu (68) Is A Bad Choice For Kogi State-Barcanista by opiaoku: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
IVORY2009:

with dat fake address abi, nna put ya real address here or go sleep, anuboko.... Some of my boys dey Obosi, eweka ' were u picture?

i don't talk to cowards i taught you said you'll come

no time for bastard

come and see your head blastered with machete

if you want some come get some

if i don't see you by Sunday then henceforth consider your Hopless self a coward and also consider Thunder to strike your mama and papa dead Insha'Allah amin

come to orifite street and meet your death

useless monkey.
Re: Why Abubakar Audu (68) Is A Bad Choice For Kogi State-Barcanista by Truckpusher(m): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Beremx:
sadly all these people cannot debate intelligently other than to throw insults except for the lady.

Opiaoku,the floor is open! grin
And a stamped illiterate like you thinks you've got something upstairs ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Abubakar Audu (68) Is A Bad Choice For Kogi State-Barcanista by IVORY2009(m): 2:20am On Sep 12, 2015
opiaoku:

i don't talk to cowards i taught you said you'll come

no time for bastard

come and see your head blastered with machete

if you want some come get some

if i don't see you by Sunday then henceforth consider your Hopless self a coward and also consider Thunder to strike your mama and papa dead Insha'Allah amin

come to orifite street and meet your death

useless monkey.

U're same User/monika using "Uselessgoat" to make comment here on nairaland.com, you are finished; it is finished....
Re: Why Abubakar Audu (68) Is A Bad Choice For Kogi State-Barcanista by opiaoku: 6:05am On Sep 12, 2015
IVORY2009:

U're same User/monika using "Uselessgoat" to make comment here on nairaland.com, you are finished; it is finished....

now i know am talking to a bastard clown

your father is a useless goat

come before Sunday or remain mute and bow for me till the rest of your misreable life.

if i see you if i no butcher you may ma die

useless bastard son of a prostitute

Thunder scatter your mama head there
Re: Why Abubakar Audu (68) Is A Bad Choice For Kogi State-Barcanista by IVORY2009(m): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2015
opiaoku:

now i know am talking to a bastard clown

your father is a useless goat

come before Sunday or remain mute and bow for me till the rest of your misreable life.

if i see you if i no butcher you may ma die

useless bastard son of a prostitute

Thunder scatter your mama head there

Ur days are numbered!
Re: Why Abubakar Audu (68) Is A Bad Choice For Kogi State-Barcanista by kuuljay(m): 7:10am On Sep 12, 2015
Justdulla:
I prefer Grand dad Abubakar Audu to Be my Governor that a certain Captain that need 4yrs to study the problems of my state..This Baracanista guy just goes online reads and download crap and come out here to spill...What has the PDP done for kogi state in the last 12yrs if not looting Ibrahim idris milked the state dry for 2 terms,he brought his cohort Idris Wadada to ride on..Nothing meaningful has happened in my state....Audu isn't my favourite candidate,but his a better option to Wasa cos at least his government developed the state and they didn't owe workers.
don't mind the guy, I am not a kogite but I sure tell you that virtually every development you see in Kogi state I'd done by that papa he single handedly opened up Kogi state and was not God to have done for everybody I lived in Kogi in the nineties and was very surprised when I visited recently to see that the state is still the way Audu left it. the people after him have done nothing.i am not in support of him coming back but what he said about him us trash.Audu should be a kingmaker not seeking to come back
Re: Why Abubakar Audu (68) Is A Bad Choice For Kogi State-Barcanista by adaweezy(m): 7:11am On Sep 12, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
All These Analysis of Peeps who have never stepped a foot in Ganaja junction..

Wada has lost already if he's the candidate PDP is presenting..

The Kogi Central (Ebira) and Kogi West(Okun land) are in full support for Any APC Candidate if Wada remains the PDP Candidate..

The Igala zone might split votes.... But there's just no Hope for PDP and Wada...

Analysis from Ayetoro Gbedde & Ayeh Gbedde
The ebira may support echocho since the party seems not to gain anything from APC, unless yahaya bello chooses an okun person as his running mate under another party......
The ebira are the beautiful bride now...
Re: Why Abubakar Audu (68) Is A Bad Choice For Kogi State-Barcanista by dayo23(f): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2015
Buhari Factor.....APC will win
Re: Why Abubakar Audu (68) Is A Bad Choice For Kogi State-Barcanista by sulefigo: 7:45am On Sep 12, 2015
Adoja carry go. Mak all ur heaters go and hug transformer. We can't wait to hav u as our excellence

Re: Why Abubakar Audu (68) Is A Bad Choice For Kogi State-Barcanista by opiaoku: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2015
IVORY2009:

Ur days are numbered!

Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Re: Why Abubakar Audu (68) Is A Bad Choice For Kogi State-Barcanista by IVORY2009(m): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
opiaoku:

Thunder fire your mama and papa there
I repeat ur days are numbered, nobody can change it....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers States Declears Thursday And Friday Public Holiday / 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) / Creativity: Aba Invents Alternative Means Of Cooking Plus A Local Blender - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.