Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 6) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 6) (2253 Views)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 9) / How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 2) / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 6) by ImanuelJannah(m): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
[Continued from Episode 5….]

“You… a, um… eat p^ssy?” I asked my twin sister – Amaka.

“I told you, I’m a real slut now, Amara. You have no idea what it’s like for me to be standing here next to you, and not be able to touch you. To show you what it’s like to have girl/girl s*x. I’m so wet I’m about to flood this room.” She replied.

“Me?!!” I asked again.

“Don’t you know how gorgeous, and yummy you are to look at?” She said.

“Well, you’re not exactly ugly either,” I conceded.

“And that’s why I asked you if you’d bleeped daddy yet. I figured if you’d committed incest once, you wouldn’t mind doing it again. Maybe try a little taste of lesbian incest this time. Then… maybe after that… we could join forces, and seduce daddy into a three way with both of us.”

“OMG!” I exclaimed.

“My latest white boyfriend in Port-Harcourt is an American. He gave me N1million and sent me home to have daddy impregnate me. If it works (and after I have been delivered of daddy’s child) he too will impregnate me, and take me to California as his wife, and we’ll have tow kids – one fully bred black child and a mixed breed as our children.” She said.

“And if he has f^cked me, then you’d have no problem getting him to knock you up, right?” I fired back at Amaka.

“In a word? Yes.” She replied.

I could barely believe my ears hearing my sister’s obscene proposals, let alone the fact that she’d turned into as much of a slut, if not more, than me. But if it means an opportunity for me to fulfill my childhood fantasy and get in bed with daddy, and maybe make it a permanent arrangement then I was all for it.

(I later got to learn from the doctor that my childhood fantasy is called Oedipus complex and it is normal with children and teenagers as they grow into adults. He told dad and I that Oedipus complex is a natural desire in a child to have sexual relations with the parent of the opposite sex (i.e. males attracted to their mothers, and females attracted to their fathers.) Also, that Amaka and I fell into incestuous relations with our father because the adults around us while we were growing into adults couldn’t help us (psychologically) to resolve our Oedipus complex, and so it took control over our sex lives.)

[BACK TO THE STORY….]

“Besides, it would be a good way to get back at my sister by watching her turn into an obese pregnant pig with fallen breasts that will be needing bridge cables to keep them from dragging on the ground.” I quickly thought to myself.

“Okay, I’m in. But I’ll have to warn you sis, if it goes back and the whole sh*t trun awry, I’ll do something very drastic to you.” I told Amaka.

“Yeah, but, since you got here, did you see how he couldn’t take his eyes off of my tits, and ass like I’m his f^cking concubine?” She said.

And we both giggled at that as we headed up to bed arm in arm. Each with a hand full of the other’s ass.

(to be continued in Episode 7….)

(This post was culled from www.freshestgist.com)

(1) (Reply)

Sparkling clean Tokunbo 2008 Infiniti Fx35: N8.5m Negotiable / The King Of Cocaine "Pablo Escobar"-life And Death / the Gate Man's Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.