Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Aminat Babalola-balogun Omotayebi: Enthralling Islamic Musician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminat Babalola-balogun Omotayebi: Enthralling Islamic Musician (3986 Views)

Aminat Owoseni Weds Abayomi Apooyin In USA (Photos, Video) / EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) / Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aminat Babalola-balogun Omotayebi: Enthralling Islamic Musician by honestbeat: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
She recently won the Best Islamic singer at the City People Entertainment Awards. Omotayebi, whose name, Alhaja Aminat Babalola Balogun; is a popular voice in the Islamic singing genre. For over 24 years of experience in the industry; she has recorded songs like Esan, Oja Ayo and Okoowuro which are popular with the Muslim faithful and the Yorubas. In this interview; she speaks on her music, new position as Al-mira of Lagos chapter of Islamic Singers Music Association of Nigeria (ISMAN) and other issues. Excerpts:

Congratulations on your new positions as the Almira (female leader) of Lagos State chapter of ISMAN, what would be your topmost agenda as you take off?

God and members of my association made me, it’s not my making. I thank all my supporters and fans for voting for me to win the Best Islamic Singer Award at the City People Entertainment...

Read More http://dailytimes.com.ng/aminat-babalola-balogun-omotayebi-enthralling-islamic-musician/

Re: Aminat Babalola-balogun Omotayebi: Enthralling Islamic Musician by madridguy(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
ok

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

LOL! See Former Head Of State Babangida, Rocking Agbada And Canvas(photos) / BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport / Release Nnamdi Kanu And Give Us Biafra Or Expect More Attacks On pipline Gen Ben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.