Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

When Your Co-worker Slaps You; Actions And Reactions. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When Your Co-worker Slaps You; Actions And Reactions. (532 Views)

Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker / My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity / A Co-worker Was Sacked Yesterday For Not Coming To Work On Public Holiday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Co-worker Slaps You; Actions And Reactions. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is a case study of the slapping of a medical lab intern at NAUTH Nnewi today by a fellow intern~ house officer.

What would you do in the above case scenario,? I didn't know the full gist but a slap is a slap especially in a professional setup where all and sundry are supposed to behave themselves and acts as a professional.

What will be your.......
immediate,
intermediate and
long term reactions.

Thanks, y'all.
Re: When Your Co-worker Slaps You; Actions And Reactions. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
Slapping back does not show how powerful or weak you are, It makes you descend low to the pitiable state of the slapper. Such a one needs to be helped not slapped.

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!

1 Like

Re: When Your Co-worker Slaps You; Actions And Reactions. by alonzoiv(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Turn the other cheek
Re: When Your Co-worker Slaps You; Actions And Reactions. by jesussaves22: 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
I will laff very well because were i work he/she is gone. Infact na from his village the slap from because left for him he will not do it even if drunk. So i guess other organizations do same.

1 Like

Re: When Your Co-worker Slaps You; Actions And Reactions. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
alonzoiv:
Turn the other cheek
Yeah, like hell huh
Re: When Your Co-worker Slaps You; Actions And Reactions. by coolebux(m): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
I'll borrow a leaf from Kenny Rogers "son, it doesn't mean you're weak if you turn the other cheek. I hope you're old enough to understand"

In my office, the slapper don find work for another place be that grin grin
Re: When Your Co-worker Slaps You; Actions And Reactions. by Pidggin(f): 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hmmmmm sometimes reflex action takes the place of better judgement.

(1) (Reply)

While You Wait For That Job, Get Empowered! / VALUE: Inestimably Invaluable (this Might Make Your Day) / Acquiring The Fundamental Life Skills To Excel In Career&Business this Dec5,2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.