Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Effective Way To Fight Against Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Effective Way To Fight Against Rape (625 Views)

Danfo Conductor Strips To Fight A Lady Over Money In Lagos (video) / Hundreds Protest, Walk Against Rape In Lagos (photos) / Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effective Way To Fight Against Rape by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
So me and one of my Babes wink were engaging in the Nonsense Bedroom talk we just happened to land into Rape Territory. "A Swift Hard Kick to the Balls will do the tricks". cool After giving me that "You are a small thinker Crap" talk. She so happens to be majoring in Psychology and told me a nice strategy to use if I ever get raped(Who would Rape a 6ft .5in Lean muscled Scarred Black Male )

Ladies and Guys if your kicking fails, Just scream "Fire! Fire! Fire!" Instead of "Help'. Human beings are selfish, they might be scared as they don't want to get involved but once they hear the word "Fire", they'll want to protect their properties hence they run to your direction.

I HOPE you find this Useful grin
Cc:Lalasticlala, Afam4eva, OAM4J
Re: Effective Way To Fight Against Rape by olajorn(m): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
DashMeYansh:
So me and one of my Babes wink were engaging in the Nonsense Bedroom talk we just happened to land into Rape Territory. "A Swift Hard Kick to the Balls will do the tricks". cool After giving me that "You are a small thinker Crap" talk. She so happens to be majoring in Psychology and told me a nice strategy to use if I ever get raped(Who would Rape a 6ft .5in Lean muscled Scarred Black Male )

Ladies and Guys if your kicking fails, Just scream "Fire! Fire! Fire!" Instead of "Help'. Human beings are selfish, they might be scared as they don't want to get involved but once they hear the word "Fire", they'll want to protect their properties hence they run to your direction.

I HOPE you find this Useful grin
Cc:Lalasticlala, Afam4eva, OAM4J
Chai na u dey enjoy oo,See sweet neigborhood....I dont think u can seee something like this in New York angry
Re: Effective Way To Fight Against Rape by olajorn(m): 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is funny cheesy
Re: Effective Way To Fight Against Rape by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
If you dream hard enough you for see am. That pic was a throwback. How market na?
olajorn:
Chai na u dey enjoy oo,See sweet neigborhood....I dont think u can seee something like this in New York angry
Re: Effective Way To Fight Against Rape by olajorn(m): 12:03am On Sep 12, 2015
DashMeYansh:
If you dream hard enough you for see am. That pic was a throwback. How market na?
No land,only if u won but d entité street and build am urself

(1) (Reply)

Adieu To Those Who Lost Their Lives In The Lekki Freezone Forceful Land Takeover / I Need A Legal Advice On This / Police Robs Us Every Morning In Ijebu-ode, Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.