Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

REDIRECTION: "An Open Letter To Passingshot And Severusnape" HAS BEEN RE-POSTED! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REDIRECTION: "An Open Letter To Passingshot And Severusnape" HAS BEEN RE-POSTED! (622 Views)

Passingshot, How Soon Is Soon? / Debate: An Open Letter To Passingshot And Severusnape (re-posted) / Passingshot Shows His Petty Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REDIRECTION: "An Open Letter To Passingshot And Severusnape" HAS BEEN RE-POSTED! by debaj10: 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hi guys.
You're perhaps the most vociferous supporters of the two main parties.
I'd like to ask a few questions which- I'm sure- most of us on nl need answers to.
This is meant to be a clean, adult, INTELLIGENT discourse; if you feel the need to throw barbs and/or insults- don't.
I'll start with the following premise:

1. The buck (meaning the consequences of ALL DECISION-MAKING) stops at the president's desk.
2. However the Commander-In-Chief chooses to proceed with his government, he really can't give 'excuses'.
3. The PDP is corrupt.
4. Though Jonathan worked, his government was also quite corrupt.
5. His conceding to Buhari was both unprecedented and fortunate for us all.
6. The economic slide began in his tenure.
7. Since May 29 2015, we've had a new government.
8. The government made promises, or at the very least, had a manifesto.

Now, whatever the reasons behind the above, I'm sure we can agree (maybe only grudgingly) that they are 'barebone' facts.

Now, my questions:
1. What were GMB's main campaign issues?
2. What were the economic policies he planned to pursue?
3. Based on 1 and 2, what steps has he taken to meet EACH of the items you list?
4. What (documentary) evidence can be used to support 3?
5. What direction can you [b]show [/b]the nation is headed regarding the following:
- Security
- Micro and macro economy
- Education
- Healthcare

You're to present all answers and rebuttals with EVIDENCE; if you can't back your claim, refrain from conjecture or any form of a 'blame game'- concede and move on to the next issue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: REDIRECTION: "An Open Letter To Passingshot And Severusnape" HAS BEEN RE-POSTED! by BushidoBlue(m): 12:01am On Sep 12, 2015
debaj10:
Hi guys.
You're perhaps the most vociferous supporters of the two main parties.
I'd like to ask a few questions which- I'm sure- most of us on nl need answers to.
This is meant to be a clean, adult, INTELLIGENT discourse; if you feel the need to throw barbs and/or insults- don't.
I'll start with the following premise:

1. The buck (meaning the consequences of ALL DECISION-MAKING) stops at the president's desk.
2. However the Commander-In-Chief chooses to proceed with his government, he really can't give 'excuses'.
3. The PDP is corrupt.
4. Though Jonathan worked, his government was also quite corrupt.
5. His conceding to Buhari was both unprecedented and fortunate for us all.
6. The economic slide began in his tenure.
7. Since May 29 2015, we've had a new government.
8. The government made promises, or at the very least, had a manifesto.

Now, whatever the reasons behind the above, I'm sure we can agree (maybe only grudgingly) that they are 'barebone' facts.

Now, my questions:
1. What were GMB's main campaign issues?
2. What were the economic policies he planned to pursue?
3. Based on 1 and 2, what steps has he taken to meet EACH of the items you list?
4. What (documentary) evidence can be used to support 3?
5. What direction can you [b]show [/b]the nation is headed regarding the following:
- Security
- Micro and macro economy
- Education
- Healthcare

You're to present all answers and rebuttals with EVIDENCE; if you can't back your claim, refrain from conjecture or any form of a 'blame game'- concede and move on to the next issue.

grin grin
Anyone who disputes this write up or thread must be a hero worshipping blind follower.

1 Like

Re: REDIRECTION: "An Open Letter To Passingshot And Severusnape" HAS BEEN RE-POSTED! by IamRespected: 12:06am On Sep 12, 2015
Oboi see jamb question, lemme buy land first
Re: REDIRECTION: "An Open Letter To Passingshot And Severusnape" HAS BEEN RE-POSTED! by BraniacX(m): 12:24am On Sep 12, 2015
I don buy my own ticket cheesy

Make i join the green white red team of the only half blood legilimency maestro severus snape
Re: REDIRECTION: "An Open Letter To Passingshot And Severusnape" HAS BEEN RE-POSTED! by kodded(m): 12:28am On Sep 12, 2015

this, my friend is called 'bullshit' cool

2 Likes

Re: REDIRECTION: "An Open Letter To Passingshot And Severusnape" HAS BEEN RE-POSTED! by Obrigardo: 12:33am On Sep 12, 2015
This severus homo naledi of a thing is not worthy of any meaningful discussion, you are just wasting your time
Re: REDIRECTION: "An Open Letter To Passingshot And Severusnape" HAS BEEN RE-POSTED! by debaj10: 1:21am On Sep 12, 2015
APOLOGIES!

The thread has been modified and re-posted (version 1.1!).
Transfer all comments to the new thread.

Please, pardon the inconvenience.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: FG In Talks With Boko Haram On Abducted Chibok Girls / $2.257bn Left In Excess Crude Account As Of September 15,2015 / Understanding Country Of Western Nigeria And The Country Of Republic Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.