Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Passingshot, How Soon Is Soon? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passingshot, How Soon Is Soon? (518 Views)

REDIRECTION: "An Open Letter To Passingshot And Severusnape" HAS BEEN RE-POSTED! / Passingshot Shows His Petty Side / So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passingshot, How Soon Is Soon? by debaj10: 2:22am On Nov 27, 2015
Me, I supoz dey bed dey change to gia 5 by now.
But dat argument on top financial times mata no gree me sleep.

In recent months there have been several urgent issues that required immediate attention, but rather than hold our employees in the three arms of government responsible, I keep seeing 'soon'.
Soon, it will be...
Soon, there will be...
Soon, we will be...

Abeg, I just need PassingShot to let us know- as the Lai Mohammed of Nairaland- when the official 'soon' by government will be-
When will the scarcity end?
When will power improve?
When will Boko Haram end?
When will Chibok girls return?
When will we see the 'un-missing' 105 soldiers in training or on parade in their barracks. or camp ground. or wherever they're supposed to be?

I ask these questions so that Nigerians- both the Wailing Wailers and the Lying Liars can let pepper rest, till the officially appointed time-
'Cos we still haven't gotten the CCB's official asset declarations by GMB and VPYO.
Also, if we'd known that only half of the ministerial list would have been published after the deadline of the Senate's sitting of September 30, maybe we'd have threatened 'baba' to shake bodi sooner.
(How is it that the owner of 'body language' is always late in submitting his own work?)

So enough of the rigmarole.
Quite enough.
It's high time we put a definite full stop to all these shenanigans.
When you make an official statement, give us a turn-key date that we, like all expectant and demanding employers, can hold you to.
As they say in the US of A, 'put up or shut up'.
I dey wait you.
Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Passingshot, How Soon Is Soon? by kenny987(f): 3:00am On Nov 27, 2015
In the fullness of time...lol

1 Like

Re: Passingshot, How Soon Is Soon? by Lordave: 3:03am On Nov 27, 2015
Abeg, I just need PassingShot to let us know- as the Lai Mohammed of Nairaland- when the official 'soon' by government will be-
When will the scarcity end?
When will power improve?
When will Boko Haram end?
When will Chibok girls return?
When will we see the 'un-missing' 105 soldiers in training or on parade in their barracks. or camp ground. or wherever they're supposed to be?
As soon as Booohari completes his tour around the world- PassingShot.
Re: Passingshot, How Soon Is Soon? by Hefemale: 3:05am On Nov 27, 2015
Waiting patiently for Lai Mohammed of Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Passingshot, How Soon Is Soon? by Standing5(m): 3:07am On Nov 27, 2015
Soon is for as long as it doesn't exceed the time limit others couldn't do it . . .
Re: Passingshot, How Soon Is Soon? by kodded(m): 4:52am On Nov 27, 2015
undecided

Re: Passingshot, How Soon Is Soon? by SHOPPERS(m): 6:45am On Nov 27, 2015
We have over 150 countries in the world. He has only been to a little above 10. Please my dear people, let us be patient. This our President is trying, 13 countries in 181 days is not easy. If he can do that in just 6 months, by his fourth year he would have gone to 80 different countries and by then we will have to give him 4 more years to complete his orbit around the globe.
Even the Earth is not this slow in running around the Sun
Re: Passingshot, How Soon Is Soon? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:49am On Nov 27, 2015
Hahahaha... PassingShot "the lie mohammed of Nairaland" grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Release Samson Siasia's Mother / Presidency Okays Promotion Of 907 FRSC Officials / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Now Is Best Time To Act, World Bank Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.