Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves (76268 Views)

John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeriaā€¯ Video / Mabel Makun Wears Hijab To Dubai Desert With AY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by 360ng: 8:33am On Sep 12, 2015
where the curves?
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by MosquitoLaps(m): 8:34am On Sep 12, 2015
Suddenly, everyone started by singing around the house. Mtcheeew.
Who she help?
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by damiloladuke: 8:35am On Sep 12, 2015
who is Victoria Kimani, I is she related to Ras Kimono

ARE YOU A BLOGGER? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 12, 2015
XavierBlue:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/sometimes-i-wear-hijab-to-cover-my-curves-victoria-kimani/

Lalasticlala

where is the so called curve. I dont see her different from other Nigerian girls i see on the street daily. I CANT NOTICE ANYTHING SPECIAL IN HER SO CALLED CURVE.
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by SylarsMcQuins: 8:37am On Sep 12, 2015
Where are the curves na?
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by eromspete(m): 8:37am On Sep 12, 2015
Which curve dis one de cover?

No release music make people like and enjoy. Dey there de talk about covering wetin no set at all undecided

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by fascowilly(m): 8:38am On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=Cutehector post=37927178]See her long face wey resemble african baboon... [/better find something good doing than trolling up and down nairaland quoting rubbish.]
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 12, 2015
like we care.
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by tsdarkside(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2015
she how stvpid she looks and she wants us to take her serious.... angry angry angry

is better she wears only hijab...at least we can take her then serious....what the hell....you want to be a toy or a help??.....it will not even wonder me,when she was molested as an child....i hate this crazy evil world..!!!.. angry angry angry angry
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by CandyBar: 8:45am On Sep 12, 2015
Ummm......Aunty, where are the curves??
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by Princeparix(m): 8:45am On Sep 12, 2015
If she the wear hijab to cover her curves, then make we go buy agbada for Omotala, Kim K, Toolz and Whizqueen undecided undecided

Mtcheeeew
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by cLEMzz(m): 8:45am On Sep 12, 2015
aint seen no curves.............cLEMz
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by delishpot: 8:47am On Sep 12, 2015
A woman can cover with kaftans, boubous, skirts trousers etc if she wants to. Besides, why does she hide the so called curves only "sometimes"
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by Yeeyo: 8:47am On Sep 12, 2015
modelmike7:
Killer curves.
who even wnt it, let ha go 2 hell wit ha curve.
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by asumo12: 8:50am On Sep 12, 2015
adedayourt:
AND ONE MOD WITH THE KEYBOARD THINKS THIS JUNK IS WORTHY OF FRONT PAGE undecided
The OP na woman?

lipsrsealed
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by fascowilly(m): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2015
Does she have husband

Pls wait let me ask ifa.
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by justbonny(m): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2015
Where is the curve? Can't see any sha
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 12, 2015
Princeparix:
If she the wear hijab to cover her curves, then make we go buy agbada for Omotala, Kim K and Whizqueen undecided undecided

Mtcheeeew

Hehehe y you dey vex now?
Btw you are right, her curves are not worth the bragging. When we say curves, we want to see ladies like Joselyn Dumas, Omotola Ekehide, Martha Ankomah, etc. Infact, shes still a learner beside ini edo n monalisa chinda sef

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by xlimxong: 8:57am On Sep 12, 2015
Artixte. Xhoot a muxical video for 50k only, alxo get a full promo call 07031809109
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by jeff1607(m): 8:58am On Sep 12, 2015
where are the curves?i guess they are on her face.
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by pazienza(m): 8:59am On Sep 12, 2015
Nawao! Too many negative comments here. Wetin the babe do una? grin

I love Kimani, that her "immediately" song is wonderful, I had it on repeat for days, and the video was cool too.

You lots should free Kimani, it's not easy to make it as a foreigner in Nigeria.
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by Princeparix(m): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2015
treasuremabel:

Hehehe y you dey vex now?
Btw you are right, her curves are not worth the bragging. When we say curves, we want to see ladies like Joselyn Dumas, Omotola Ekehide, Martha Ankomah, etc. Infact, shes still a learner beside ini edo n monalisa chinda sef

MOTH thank God say you understand. All this ladies Wey God add small ash and sand for their yanah no wan gree pesin hear word.

Make I go edit my first post add my beloved Toolz join.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by Eureka123(f): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2015
Some people did not read the post oo and are now just focused on the Title. God have mercy. grin grin
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by ExInferis(m): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2015
Cutehector:
See her long face wey resemble african baboon...

i see what you mean

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by mekybabe1: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2015
Because that's what gives them lots of money from very rich men grin
Yungwizzzy:
All these useless female celebrities don't know any other thing beside their curves, booobs and bleached skin

smh
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by richard870(m): 9:16am On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=XavierBlue post=37926853][/quote] What curves Abeg come Ghana mk u see bad combination of curves and booties*
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by lyntiffany(f): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2015
slap1:
Na demand or supply curve?
The both.

You demand,she supplies.
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by otiigba1(m): 9:21am On Sep 12, 2015
Yea? Me too, i use plaster and chewing gum to cover butt hole grin. Nigerian so called celebrities they never disappoint with their irrelevant attention seeking stories undecided

Some inadequate people on here will label me a HATER now, for saying my candid opinion embarassed
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2015
She set sha kiss
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by kissty(f): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2015
cry
XavierBlue:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/sometimes-i-wear-hijab-to-cover-my-curves-victoria-kimani/

Lalasticlala
way d curve wey dem dey use hijab cover na. undecided mtwccccccccccc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) / Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert / Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.