Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves (76267 Views)

John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video / Mabel Makun Wears Hijab To Dubai Desert With AY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by dasrackhor(m): 9:28am On Sep 12, 2015
marshalcarter:
So?? undecided

I wear boxers to covers ma RODMAN DICKSON grin

falls down frm aeroplane.RODMAN DICKSON
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by marshalcarter: 9:31am On Sep 12, 2015
dasrackhor:
falls down frm aeroplane.RODMAN DICKSON

undecided yeEeah...

RODMAN DICKSON grin. Haven't you heard of him
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by Oladigun(m): 9:32am On Sep 12, 2015
AND WHAT'S A BIG DEAL YOU NEVER FINE PASS OTHER.
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by whizqueen(f): 9:32am On Sep 12, 2015
Princeparix:

MOTH thank God say you understand. All this ladies Wey God add small ash and sand for their yanah no wan gree pesin hear word.

Make I go edit my first post add my beloved Toolz join.
angry
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by Eddy2cute(m): 9:34am On Sep 12, 2015
Me am still looking 4 the curves oooo. Well I think in that line of action our own toolz wear adire to cover her curves too. # stupid_girl.
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by dasrackhor(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2015
marshalcarter:

undecided yeEeah...

RODMAN DICKSON grin. Haven't you heard of him
nairaland home of fun..Like seriously RODMAN DICKSON...shittt
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by Wizabakar(m): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by Maryalex1805(f): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2015
She wears hijab to cover her curves...was expecting to see a 'kim kardashian' curve
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by vivypretty(f): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2015
Dottore:
These days anything can be on front page.
The next you will see is ,,",I wear boxers to cover my joystick" Emeka ike

lol.y emeka ike
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by Nemesis99(m): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2015
where is the curve?
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by LockDown69(m): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by christmalachy(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2015
I didn't see any curve there......hmmm,
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by salafy050(m): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=XavierBlue post=37926902][/quote]ah ah,kilode nw,no worry wen i wake up i go read dis,bt i dy insyde cab nw,i go wake verysoon nd read ol dis
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by shollyboy2: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2015
Whoever, whichever, enikeni, eniyan. anybody that put this shit on front page.. seun sack the person.... which kind news they hit frontpage this days??... can you imagine... and i was even finding the curves... what do you want omotola and toolz and co to do?
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by ostopsmich(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2015
For your overweight, pot belly/protruding tummy issues, check this website for natural solution http://healthylivingconsults.com/fatloss.html
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by BUAR(m): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2015
BCISLTD:
angry if expect me to read that long interview, ur on a long thing..

Check my signature Call or whatsapp

https://www.nairaland.com/2582274/toks-2008-toyota-fj-cruiser
on point jareh!
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by amusadele: 11:13am On Sep 12, 2015
Cutehector:
See her long face wey resemble african baboon...
The funny thing is I can't even the curve? Very long face like pipe line indeed
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by Princeparix(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2015
whizqueen:
angry
O gini?
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by Decentdamsel(f): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2015
Honestly,i didn't read d interview just scrolled down to see her pics and I was a bit disappointed....her curves are not worth the advert
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by femi4: 11:30am On Sep 12, 2015
vivypretty:

lol.y emeka ike
how much did you pay for your hairdo?
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by ahamonyeka(m): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2015
Why you no wear abgada?
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by Temysteve(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
All these useless female celebrities don't know any other thing beside their curves, booobs and bleached skin

smh
haters will always be stagnant!!
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by Temysteve(m): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2015
Cutehector:
See her long face wey resemble african baboon...
get ur self a life ''FOE''
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by dammytosh: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2015
Had to scrollll alll theeeeee waaaaaay down to see the curves

naaaaa

i am disappointed. You can do better.
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by cristweeezy(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2015
prettytasha:
victoria kimani you might have nice curves but your songs are awful
hi
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by Ifyjuli25(f): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2015
I have not seen a killer body like.... @officialagnes. On instagra... Chaii she tops all Nigerian ladies I hv seen claiming ooo.
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yes...Her flat curves innit!!!!
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by noblegrex: 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
A very beutyful and portable lady.my kinda G.but the curve is not that scary,still normal 1 to me,cos I've seen sharper and Bad ones.I call them killer curves,but this is just cool.
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by Nicepoker(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
If ur curves are not like formula one racing track. U are a learner.
Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by gesoilo(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
ibkgab001:
Do re mi

Ko kan aye

An igbo man had an accident wit his new BMW X6, he called a police officer and said" this man just came smashed off the door of my BMW! My 6Million car is now condemned" The police officer shakes his head in amazement and said, "U igbo's are so materialistic, u didn't even realize that your hand has been cut off." The igbo man looks at his amputated hand and screams: "chinekeme !!.. Where is my Rolex?
Have a splendid weekend!!!
So funny, man. grin

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves by Stallione(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
undecided undecidedwere is the curves nah,all I see is just normal waist any normal lady could get.Mtchewww dis girl sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert / Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos / Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.