Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple (20931 Views)

Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) / Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells / Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by Blakjewelry(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2015
They have started again o
Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by opiaoku: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2015
dammytosh:

So pregnant women can be in possesion of cocaine, illegal fire arms and even lead robbery ?

What a generation of brainless M0r0ns !

Bastard nonentity
Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by opiaoku: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2015
Segadem:
Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
grin
Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by sanandreas(m): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2015
dammytosh:

So pregnant women can be in possesion of cocaine, illegal fire arms and even lead robbery ?

What a generation of brainless M0r0ns !

It is an allegation. Boko suspect are been freed in the north. Na ur generation be slowpoke. Ekpa

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by badnature: 11:30am On Sep 12, 2015
but fulani people are walking around with AK47 freely oh we are not biafra we are Niger delta! ehn we don't trust igbos, we prefer Yoruba and hausa.in DIRECTOR voice! welcome to one nigeria hausa/fulani/yoruba style

4 Likes

Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by dammytosh: 11:30am On Sep 12, 2015
opiaoku:

Bastard nonentity

If you stand before me and still think i am a nonentity then we can have a conversation.

Don't transfer any form of aggression to me, I am not one of your leaders who traded your future for a peace of meal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by Bootylicious(f): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2015
House helpers urgently needed in Oman, free visa and ticket. Only consultation charge required upon getting the visa 2B16E202
Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by aernyi1234(m): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2015
Let them face the punishment to the crime they have commit. ;DLet them face the punishment to the crime they have commit.
Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by opiaoku: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2015
dammytosh:

If you stand before me and still think i am a nonentity then we can have a conversation.

Don't transfer any form of aggression to me, I am not one of your leaders who traded you future for a peace of meal.

Thunder fire your ancestors there Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by dammytosh: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2015
sanandreas:

It is an allegation. Boko suspect are been freed in the north. Na ur generation be slowpoke. Ekpa

Eeediot. That statement is in response to the fact that a pregnant woman can not be arrested that it is haram.

F00lish people like you support Cluelessness because you cannot boast of a brain of your own. Now go and read the train agian and F... Off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by opiaoku: 11:33am On Sep 12, 2015
teamchocolate:
Go and kill him now, is anybody holding you?? Rubbish!!! undecided undecided

Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by dammytosh: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2015
opiaoku:

Thunder fire your ancestors there Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity

Aggressiveness is the order of the day. Are you a militant ?

Go get a life and stop typing as if your life depends on it.

I wish you can get a glimpse of my life and you decide who is truly hopeless between us.
Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:

Meanwhile in the NE, boko haram are running amok with tanks and rocket propelled grenades unchallenged.

so because boko haram is unchallenged in the NE, kidnappers and pirates should be encouraged in Delta state? my guy, God go punish that ur hand wen u take type this nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by sanandreas(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2015
dammytosh:

Eeediot. That statement is in response to the fact that a pregnant woman can not be arrested that it is haram.

F00lish people like you support Cluelessness because you cannot boast of a brain of your own. Now go and read the train agian and F... Off

Izubu
Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by OkoAnike(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2015
Nigeria military and their evil work...

WhatsApp me on 08038104925 for your office shirt, Etibor, Senator and your native wears
Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by 4stylz: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2015
I am not surprised; we are in military regime
Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by Ojemedad: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2015
obailala:
Very typical Jonathanian reasoning... We heard statements like this a lot during the jonathan days.

Everything, including rainfall was accused of being masterminded by apc to 'discredit' jonathan. grin cheesy
I won't blame you because your brain have been masked by "change" ..

don't quote me
Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by opiaoku: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2015
dammytosh:

Aggressiveness is the order of the day. Are you a militant ?

Go get a life and stop typing as if your life depends on it.

I wish you can get a glimpse of my life and you decide who is truly hopeless between us.

Nope you're a Hopless bastard vagabond
a useless Hopless bastard vulture.

Thunder scatter your generations there Insha'Allah amin
Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by teamchocolate: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2015
Silence is the best answer for a fool like opiaoku.... my parents are blessed... Thunder has no place in their lives, and pls don't bother to mention me again, just refer to the first sentence in this post!!

opiaoku:

Thunder fire your mama and papa there

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by ruffDiamond: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2015
grin oya wailers start wailing,,,they fled on sighting JTF hahshahahaha mehn wey asari dey Dem go rip that I'm fat belle open with bullet after una don chop amnesty money finish una wan dey make trouble abi? Khaki nor be leather, yaradua was gentleman civilian president but PMB is a different man altogether cheesy he WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO DEAL WITH LAZY ASS BASTARD MILITANT!quote me anywhere!! cool

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by hansad: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2015
Sometimes when Nigeria army operates its killing squads in the Niger delta areas, one believes it's northern and Yoruba army alone.
Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by jimi4us: 11:44am On Sep 12, 2015
Buhari have started punishing us for not voting for him.

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by nobeku: 11:49am On Sep 12, 2015
opiaoku:

Thunder scatter your family there Insha'Allah amin
YOU ARE FINISHED!GO BACK TO THE CITY'S REFUSE DUMP WHERE YOU BELONG!

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by AmeLonRo(m): 11:52am On Sep 12, 2015
The same person you are defending should create jobs for the youths and this guy too.
But, I thought there is freedom of information, talk, etc... grin

dammytosh:

I pity your generation for the bolded.

DSS will track you and put you in jail.

before you ask me the f00lish question "How ? "

You opened nairaland account with a valid email address and Seun stores the IP Address of the pathetic Tecno you use to post. Tracking you down is a peace of cake.

So go and do something more meaningful with your pathetic life and don't waste it.

Buhari is the Commander in Chief Of Armed Forces and he has done that twice, as a Military man and as a Civilian. A feat nobody in your generation might not be able to achieve.

Saying "Kill the president" is a treasonable offence and will not be taken for granted.

So watch your back and your tongue. All this over zealousness for GEJ who did not even do anything worthwhile to improve your region.
Oponu Ayirada

jobless M0r0n.

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by nobeku: 11:53am On Sep 12, 2015
opiaoku:

YOU COME FROM A FAMILY OF A BROOD OF VIPERS!

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by hansad: 11:54am On Sep 12, 2015
Bootylicious:
House helpers urgently needed in Oman, free visa and ticket. Only consultation charge required upon getting the visa 2B16E202

Contact Joe Igbokwe. He can't get a job under Booboohari government.
Re: Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple by nobeku: 11:54am On Sep 12, 2015
opiaoku:

you are DOOMED! And I am being factual here... blood is really thicker than water..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar / Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' / Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.