Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) (79762 Views)

No, Fayose’s Son Did Not Buy A Porsche Cayenne (see This) / Gov Fayose’s Son Tomiwa Fayose Purchases A Porsche (photo) / Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
ellabooz:

Pure attitude of a westerner,jealousy and hate.
Lazy dudes,is it his fault that your dads are not Governors.
Back to the topic, Nigga ball hard why it lasts

You must be stvpid. You ratardddd.

Your kind should have been exchange for common sense at infancy.

Mogidi, Whynotthetruth, anonimi and temitemi1 role model.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by ibedun: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Why are we Nigerian people so stupid and idiotic like this? The end result of this corruption on us as individuals and on our collective society in both sad and tragic.

What I am struggling to understand is why people are laughing off this horrible crime in their comments. This corruption has destroyed so many people and families up and down the country. Our collective resources are being spent and wasted instead of building our society and people, and protecting us all from poverty and harsh living.

So exactly what is funny about this thread? How many people in the West (USA, UK, Canada, France) can afford to drive these kind of cars? And what exactly does this little egotistic criminal do for a living other than being Fayose's son? How long are we going to sit back and watch these criminals ruin our lives and future and that of our children?

13 Likes

Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by sketcherJ(m): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
common guyz,
if fayose's son purchase a Porsche,does it mean that he is using state funds?,what if he is working in a top firm?or you expect him to be riding okada,and if he does,you will be the 1 to make jest of him..do you know what buhari's sons and daughters are buying in private?or do u expect them to also be cattle rearers and cow owners?so because his father is a governor, he should be living poor? oya go and probe him now..
instead of some of you to be praying for a better change in your lives,you are doing badbelle

live and let live

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by ExInferis(m): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
all the ladies going "cute" "handsome" only becos he's a governor's son and he just got a porsche

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by 4stylz: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
henribj:
can someone kindly remind presido that this young man needs to be probed.... how does he afford to buy such a car? is he the guv'nor??

How much is the car? ALOT of buisness men can afford that; because he is a governor's son means he can't do his buziness? ..

I am sure you people will prefer governors drive a 1998 Nissan sunny and live in face me I slap you house so you can feel good about yourself

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Beremx:
o Ga o!
na high hill him wear now
Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by Flameboy26(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
henribj:
can someone kindly remind presido that this young man needs to be probed.... how does he afford to buy such a car? is he the guv'nor??
how is that your business, or you think he's useless and worthless as you? Go get a life. Ekwensu
Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
Congratulations dude... why did it take you so long?
hmmmmmmm toasting wan start be dat o

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
Fayose don bobo Ekiti people.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by mbhs139(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

sameer1212:
Congratulations? For using state funds his Vagabond father stole Are you okay?

sure you didn't get the joke
Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by lastpage: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
sameer1212:
Hahahahaha! Fayose children are riding luxury cars and nairaland WAILERS are ready to die for him even when 99% percent of them are dying of hunger and abject poverty. Hmmmm nawa ooo.

Fayose eats at road-side Bukka
Fayose frying Akara at local market
Fayose barbing his head at the next junction
Fayose riding Okada to work ..... bla bla bla

But his son who has never done anything "income generating" in life, BUYS A PORSCHE! shocked shocked shocked

Who is stewpid here?
The SaTANoids who think Fayose is the perfect example of "just an imbecilic thug" needed to insult PMB....

or the People of EKiti state?

Cant stop laughing!

Eitherway, I wish that boy will buy an Jet Plane next while the workers of Ekiti state continue to enjoy their FRESH AIR! grin grin grin

...Well, until #SaiBaba decides "enough is enough" for that Fayose! undecided undecided

Lastpage

6 Likes

Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
I hope Wombraiders the wretched bow-legged phaggot is seeing this.I'd love to meet that moronic fvcktard so I can split his cranium for the racoons to feed on.Whenever there's a new news about fayose, you see the red mud mofos wanking about it.Some ekiti people sef go dey chop the whining grin grin grin

Forget the foolll, you will never see him here.

WombRaiders the coward where are you?
Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by lastpage: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
sketcherJ:
common guyz,
if fayose's son purchase a Porsche,does it mean that he is using state funds?,what if he is working in a top firm?[/b]or you expect him to be riding okada,and if he does,you will be the 1 to make jest of him..do you know what buhari's sons and daughters are buying in private?or do u expect them to also be cattle rearers and cow owners?so because his father is a governor, he should be living poor? oya go and probe him now..
instead of some of you to be praying for a better change in your lives,you are doing badbelle

live and let live

[b]Look at him again, check his facebook profile, check the "quality" of his posts .....and tell me whether if you own a "top Firm", its that type of riff-raff you will employ?

Wetin we no go hear sef! shocked shocked shocked

Top firm indeed!

Lastpage!

7 Likes

Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by apholaryn: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
ellabooz:

Pure attitude of a westerner,jealousy and hate.
Lazy dudes,is it his fault that your dads are not Governors.
Back to the topic, Nigga ball hard why it lasts
shut ur gutter maut darl..Its obvious u're one of d 99% percent dying of hunger and abject poverty.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by jkendy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
ibkgab001:
An igbo man had an accident wit his new
BMW X6, he called a police officer and said"
this man just came smashed off the door of
my BMW! My 6Million car is now condemned"
The police officer shakes his head in
amazement and said, "U igbo's are so
materialistic, u didn't even realize that your
hand has been cut off." The igbo man looks at
his amputated hand and screams:
"chinekeme !!.. Where is my Rolex?

Have a splendid weekend!!!
Common sense isn't common at all.
Dis ur joke is getting boring nd annoying. Must you display ur low level of intellects in public as u're doing on NL
Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by aderonkedeborah(f): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
k
Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by ibedun: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
sketcherJ:
common guyz,
if fayose's son purchase a Porsche,does it mean that he is using state funds?,what if he is working in a top firm?or you expect him to be riding okada,and if he does,you will be the 1 to make jest of him..do you know what buhari's sons and daughters are buying in private?or do u expect them to also be cattle rearers and cow owners?so because his father is a governor, he should be living poor? oya go and probe him now..

live and let live

Why don't you start by telling us the top firm where he works and how much he is paid?

Why do Nigerians continue to allow these criminals to ruin our collective lives. Our children are sick and hungry, our girlfriends and wives have become glamorised prostitutes, our male population are nothing but mostly poverty stricken powerless men who are not useful to the world. How long?

8 Likes

Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by babadem2much(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
Bail out fund DON suffer quote me wrongly n suffer waist pain. lol

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by omooba969(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
I hope Wombraiders the wretched bow-legged phaggot is seeing this.I'd love to meet that moronic fvcktard so I can split his cranium for the racoons to feed on.Whenever there's a new news about fayose, you see the red mud mofos wanking about it.Some ekiti people sef go dey chop the whining grin grin grin

Abeg o who are the red mud mofos?

Neva hear dat 1 o. grin
Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
4stylz:

Ur head is dying of poverty; I am sure poverty runs in your blood
you don't have to be poor to make such comment,he made such comment because he's intellectually rich,but you been intellectually poor would surely attack because you don't care if government starve your mom to death and comes in with a convoy,you would still praise the same government because they're fly

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by tunergy(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
sameer1212:
Hahahahaha! Fayose children are riding luxury cars and nairaland WAILERS are ready to die for him even when 99% percent of them are dying of hunger and abject poverty. Hmmmm nawa ooo.

That's Politics for you.
Remember when Aregbesola Couldn't pay salary and his Child had a wedding in Dubai?

That's how we roll!

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by ibkgab001: 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Common sense your mama no get flat head .. I willl make sure most of you close down your NL acct due to fraustation

Flat head goat
Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by guiddoti: 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
No be jealous mata, jst say we dey fight on top these dudes wey no no us not talk wey send us
anyway I don go hustle..
Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by luv2talk(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
when is temiteni1 getting his own Keke Marwa grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by scholes0(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
ibedun:
Why are we Nigerian people so stupid and idiotic like this? The end result of this corruption on us as individuals and on our collective society in both sad and tragic.

What I am struggling to understand is why people are laughing off this horrible crime in their comments. This corruption has destroyed so many people and families up and down the country. Our collective resources are being spent and wasted instead of building our society and people, and protecting us all from poverty and harsh living.

So exactly what is funny about this thread? How many people in the West (USA, UK, Canada, France) can afford to drive these kind of cars? And what exactly does this little egotistic criminal do for a living other than being Fayose's son? How long are we going to sit back and watch these criminals ruin our lives and future and that of our children?

+ 1,000,000,000,000,000

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by deloon(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
MrFlavvor:
na even manual sef.....

Mtchewwwwww.....
Learner.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by christinie(f): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Y'all talking like the cute dude ain't got hands to work. By the way I love the g-class (g-wagon) in the 2nd pic.

God bless our Fayose.
Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by Mufasa27(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
dhantey324:
Hope him papa don pay workers?
Him papa don dey owe, find another thing talk abeg !
Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
What does he do for a living.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by Bollinger(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
sameer1212:
Congratulations? For using state funds his Vagabond father stole Are you okay?

What are you talking about? Fayose is the best grin governor in Nigeria. The newly approved loan is already being used for it's intentions. You no see the moto wey im pikin buy?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by InvertedHammer: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
/

And this is why Nigeria will not get anywhere.

You are congratulating him for what again?

/

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by ibedun: 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
4stylz:

How much is the car? ALOT of buisness men can afford that; because he is a governor's son means he can't do his buziness? ..

I am sure you people will prefer governors drive a 1998 Nissan sunny and live in face me I slap you house so you can feel good about yourself

People like you makes being a Nigerian a cause. A lot of businessmen (we don't have that many, the rest are traders) cannot afford a Porsche in Nigeria. Reason is they would think of better things to do with the money.

I don't want a governor living hard BUT I don't want them stealing our collective resources either.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha, El-Rufai's Wife, Kid, Face Deportation From Indonesia / Why We Used Buhari’s Teeth-Picking Picture For Illustration- Scottish University / Video Of Helicopter Accompanying A Train In Nigeria Causes Stir On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.