Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

This Is What Happens When You Post Your Problems On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happens When You Post Your Problems On Nairaland (1516 Views)

Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics / Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Happens When You Post Your Problems On Nairaland by missmary(f): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
wink I trust nairalanders 95% of them is the guy eating popcorn on top person heartbreak issue.... cool QMA

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Post Your Problems On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
I feel that's what happens when one fails to be responsible for their action and look people to push them to
Re: This Is What Happens When You Post Your Problems On Nairaland by olexjay(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
missmary:
wink I trust nairalanders 95% of then is the guy eating popcorn on top person heartbreak issue.... cool QMA
u get a sensible solution or idea only wen u post sensible thread
Re: This Is What Happens When You Post Your Problems On Nairaland by marshalcarter: 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Currently chawin garri nd palm kernel grin
Re: This Is What Happens When You Post Your Problems On Nairaland by GJames(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
I'm part of the 95%. God forgive me
Re: This Is What Happens When You Post Your Problems On Nairaland by lekjons(m): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
GJames:
I'm part of the 95%. God forgive me
me too grin
Re: This Is What Happens When You Post Your Problems On Nairaland by Paschal001: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lol
Re: This Is What Happens When You Post Your Problems On Nairaland by derrick333(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
marshalcarter:
Currently chawin garri nd palm kernel grin
Bross dat gorj de cus chest pain n cough oo, but aw fa ,I go get small to maintain dis Hunga?
Re: This Is What Happens When You Post Your Problems On Nairaland by donholy28(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
lol..u say ur depressed and u want to commit suicide
comments: rat poison is 20# here come and buy
2:wetin dey wait u? kill urself na
3:how e take concern us
4: op go and buy sense
Re: This Is What Happens When You Post Your Problems On Nairaland by Captainswag225(m): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
so o.p we shouldnt eat just because u posted a problem on social media?
Re: This Is What Happens When You Post Your Problems On Nairaland by henribj(m): 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
what exactly is the OP trying to say?
Re: This Is What Happens When You Post Your Problems On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Anyone dat wants to commit suicide first of all won't come to d social media and write it... I believ people who do dat are only seekin for attention.. And we will gv dem d right attention dey need grin
Re: This Is What Happens When You Post Your Problems On Nairaland by missmary(f): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
henribj:
what exactly is the OP trying to say?

undecided The Op is trying to bring to light a realistic evaluation of negative comments on a post relating to an entity's problems... Note 95%
Re: This Is What Happens When You Post Your Problems On Nairaland by marshalcarter: 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
derrick333:

Bross dat gorj de cus chest pain n cough oo, but aw fa ,I go get small to maintain dis Hunga?

Nope undecided

Its causing shest fain nd coup kwo grin
Re: This Is What Happens When You Post Your Problems On Nairaland by henribj(m): 11:34am On Sep 13, 2015
missmary:

undecided The Op is trying to bring to light a realistic evaluation of negative comments on a post relating to an entity's problems... Note 95%

can you summarize?

(1) (Reply)

Funny Sallah Hilarious Pictures(photo) / Topless Naija Babe Shows Up For Her Traditional Marriage / the sex slavery Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.