Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,139 members, 7,825,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA (35396 Views)

Gowon Commissioning First Graduands Of NDA 50 Years Ago (Throwback Photos) / Buhari Attends POP Of Nigerian Defence Academy (photos) / Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by andyxyler(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ayoswit:
K. My son clocked one year today. Pls nairalanders, show him love wit ur likes.

So cute
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by batstan(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
Posture of a true General
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
donphilopus:

If nothing is happening there, how do you expect him to visit? Do you think he's like the clueless Jonathan who took parties and flexing more seriously than National assignment as President? Is this occasion holding in any Southern part of the country and he refuses to attend? If you have nothing meaning to contribute to this thread, pls keep your fingers crossed!

Lest I forgot, Jonathan wasted his dollars on the same SW Obas on the eve of 2015 Election but still lost diplomatically! cheesy grin cheesy grin
So people wen foolish like you still dey??
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by donphilopus: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Fynpatra:

Keep quiet!!! U just typed rubbish•••
So sexy baes dey misbehave too? Oh! Sorry ooo. . . cheesy tongue grin
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Abel202: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
[b]Hmm, Isn't it curious and such a "wonderful conicidence" that since Buhari was sworn in on May 29th 2015 everthing and every occassion that requires the physical presence of the president only happens in the North. Non of such has ever happened in the South since Buhari assumed office grin grin grin. Thats the reason why Buhari has visited some places twice in the North but yet to step foot in the South. Also such a great coincidence that since the assumption of Buhari all the competent brains in Nigeria now resides in the North, and only in the North wao . However curiously imperical evidence completely proves him wrong - In fact the opposite could be said to be the case.
The problem with this president is that he is so unashamedly Nepotic that even people that genuinely respect him find it had to keep up the respect. While I like Buhari's charisma and his no nonsense anti-corruption stance, I hate his Northern supremecist attitude, and the most annoying is that He does not even try to be pragmatic. Buhari is such an unrepentant incurable ethnic bigot. It is safe to say that He is the president of Northern Nigeria. That is too bad because someday power will change hand, either in 4 or 8 years time, power will return to the South and this time arround, not to a weakling like Jonathan, then some people will understand the evil presedence Buhari has set. 4 or 8 years in the life-span of a nation is nothing. So let some myopic Kids keep shouting Sai Baba now and not correct this ethnic bigot, until this nation implodes (which wouldn't be a bad thing anyway). No Nigerian president Living or Dead has shown this level of ethnic bigotry as Buhari. In a multi-ethnic 21st century Nigeria, we shall see where this clanish attitude of his shall take us to.....[/b]
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by IheabunikeChuks: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:
Meanwhile, Buhari would visit the SW on the eve of election in 2019. grin grin grin

Moses, See as you disgrace you family online. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by ZICCKOde1st(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:
Meanwhile, Buhari would visit the SW on the eve of election in 2019. grin grin grin

We're not in a hurry to host him. We know he'll visit if there's a need/when the time is righht. Don't know about some region named...
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Mogidi: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
IheabunikeChuks:

Moses, See as you disgrace you family online. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whats your real moniker?
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by IheabunikeChuks: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:

Whats your real moniker?

Go ask your father in his grave cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy PDP slave
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by atlwireles: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:

Whats your real moniker?

Now you're starting to know them, same almajiris with 100 monikers grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by gwales: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
sai buhari
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Mogidi: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
atlwireles:

Now you're starting to know them, same almajiris with 100 monikers grin grin grin
Abi o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by apholaryn: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mee234:

So people wen foolish like you still dey??
like seriously? If that's your definition of foolishness I'm afraid there is no word to qualify the height of your own foolishness with d question u asked..pained goat
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by DocAdray(f): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
summerflame:
Mogidi, are you from the flat headed baboons States, I mean the ndigbos

You don't have to abuse a whole tribe to get back at someone, its wrong!
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Mogidi: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
DocAdray:

You don't have to abuse a whole tribe to get back at someone, its wrong!

There's no use replying the m'oron.
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by juman(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
olajorn:
I lost hope in every politician

Gbam.
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Fynpatra(f): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
grin
donphilopus:

:Po. . . cheesy tongue grin

Lwkm...no na.....sweetie u sef No try na
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Fynpatra(f): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
donphilopus:

So sexy baes dey misbehave too? Oh! Sorry ooo. . . cheesy tongue grin

Lol sweedie, yes na, we misbehave too na, when cute boys Misbehave!
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Ayoswit(f): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
andyxyler:

So cute
tanx dear
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Ayoswit(f): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
adisasegun:
Happy birthday BIG BOY
tanx
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by squad147(m): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
klem93:
President Muhammadu Buhari arrives Kaduna for the passing out parade of the 62RC of Nigerian Defence Academy today and was well received by the Governor of the state, Gov. El-Rufai.

el rufia dy funny me..just to be frank
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by tayebest(m): 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
donphilopus:

If nothing is happening there, how do you expect him to visit? Do you think he's like the clueless Jonathan who took parties and flexing more seriously than National assignment as President? Is this occasion holding in any Southern part of the country and he refuses to attend? If you have nothing meaning to contribute to this thread, pls keep your fingers crossed!

Lest I forgot, Jonathan wasted his dollars on the same SW Obas on the eve of 2015 Election but still lost diplomatically! cheesy grin cheesy grin

I heard they seriously curse him and not blessing!

Cc: mogidi
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Ovipop: 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b][center][/center]when will they post names for the Nigerian Navy concluded aptitude text.
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by ldpele(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
donphilopus:

maybe u choose to stay in denial that PMB is a regionalist, and has decide only to favour the north. It's written all over him, even his counter-parts in SW are knowing. GEJ knew wat it means to socialize, that's why he is a graduate.
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by charlesucheh(m): 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Stand at ease everybody!!!! The president is here! And all haters can kiss any COBRA of their choice!!!
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=apholaryn post=37943889][/quote] You just comfirmed and answered big yes to the question how foolish people could be. If e dey pain u say people dey notice ur spupitity, try get small sense
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by apholaryn: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mee234:
You just comfirmed and answered big yes to the question how foolish people could be. If e dey pain u say people dey notice ur spupitity, try get small sense
wat's dis deranged fellow saying? abeg swerve jare.goat!
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=apholaryn post=37948186][/quote]
Like I said " if e still dey pain u, try get sense"
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by donphilopus: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Fynpatra:
grin

Lwkm...no na.....sweetie u sef No try na
Ok. No vex for me then. . But na true me feel say me being talk sha! cheesy

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by apholaryn: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mee234:

Like I said " if e still dey pain u, try get sense"
Mr goat! pain? u mean wah? cos I don't get u..abeg just swerve wit ur guttr maut..hav got betta pussy to bang. goat!
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by summerflame(m): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ok my love
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by cbjonstage(m): 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
donphilopus:

Im disappointed reading from u with those who supported ur view. U opened ur big mouth as if u re not talking to ur fellow Nigeria. What if NDA was sited in middle-belt, what would u hv said ? think about d terrain, FOOLS! Mind u dat Maritime Academy exist in Akwa Ibom for a reason. Any comment on that ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) / Sex-For-Food Destroying Girls, Women In North-East IDPs Camps / 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.