Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (388516 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2017
emmaversity:
Hi guys, please, how long does it take upwork to verify a clients payment method?

Within 24 hours. It doesn't take long.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmaversity(m): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
victor101:

Within 24 hours. It doesn't take long.
Thank you..... Special thanks for starting this thread. More blessings on you for empowering so many...

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by lubehouse9ja(m): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
Contact us for fiverr withdrawal 0905 724 8464. No need of escrow we are very sincere.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by masterz(m): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
keishik:

Go ahead with the UBA, the bank works great with Upwork withdrawals. Transfers from Upwork to my UBA are concluded within 30 minutes - wise choice I'd say!

Hey Keishik Bro,

Thanks

Confirmed
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Tywrites: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
keishik:

I think delays come from banks otherwise, the payment is generally concluded under 30 minutes.

Thanks guys. I got paid about one and a half hours after I requested payment

lubehouse9ja:
why didn't you use PayPal and sell it to exchanger

I don't have a paypal account yet. Moreso, I prefer the security of the direct transfer. Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Clone2020(m): 1:53am On Jul 16, 2017
Fiverr, Elance, Upwork and all PayPal withdrawal rate N330 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Hello all,
I have launched a Content Agency and need to get 2 writers to join my team. Articles will focus strictly on forex, binary options and cryptocurrencies. By God's grace, I have industry-level certifications so I am expanding my reach globally. I presently have much work, so much work.

The Rules
a) You need to be able to read about a subject before you write.
b) No word padding. Write straight to the point and adhere STRICTLY to instructions.
c) Keep to deadlines. No excuses of "no light, my gen spoilt, my computer went on leave", etc. I dey for Naija too with all the problems around.
d) If you cannot write in good English, please forget it. I cannot be correcting tenses and spellings at this level. Yes, English is not your native language, but neither is it mine. I learned to speak two Nigerian languages before I learned to speak and write English.
e) I will administer a writing test which will check your quality and ability to keep to deadlines. That is the basis of selection.

I presently have a project on ground for which I can pay N1,500 (minimum) for 1,000 words, up to N2,000 (maximum) for 1000 words. What you get paid within this range depends on how well you write and how much of corrections I make. Some of my past experiences are that I have had to make boat loads of corrections on articles, which negates the whole essence.

Some jobs will be reports (up to 10,000 words) where pay is done for the whole job. If you are indeed very good, I can make you my guest post writer in which case, you can walk away with as much as N10,000 - N20,000 for a 1,500-word piece.

I currently have capacity to award up to 30 articles a month. I have guys who have made between N50,000 and N100,000 a month writing for me. For small projects, I pay from my pocket. For large ones, I pay after the client releases the payment. Some of these clients I have maintained for 9 years, so payment is NEVER an issue.

You will not be a millionaire writing for me, but at least, you will be able to pay some basic bills.

Are you interested? Send a message to dankrabb at gmail dot com indicating your interest. If you have worked for me before and you are still interested, you can also holla (you will get preference over others).

3 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
lakes99:

Get a clip on microphone........ You can contact me for one!

i figured, that you can use 2 eye piece to do it, one for speaking the other for hearing.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
I need 10,000$ PayPal funds @330/$ from Fiverr/Upwork/guru withdrawal or sending as FNF,

If you have, message me on whatsapp

You have to send first or come with a very reliable escrow
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by promo4(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
I need help!!!...
I have $160 fiverr funds available but my payoneer hasn't arrived yet since 2 months now... Any body ready to order my gig and pay in naira I would appreciate Or any alternative to this..

Thanks.

PS: I need cash as I'm broke now..
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Toobie: 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
ith
promo4:
I need help!!!...
I have $160 fiverr funds available but my payoneer hasn't arrived yet since 2 months now... Any body ready to order my gig and pay in naira I would appreciate Or any alternative to this..

Thanks.

PS: I need cash as I'm broke now..

make use of paypal withdrawal options and sell to an exchanger
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by promo4(m): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Toobie:
ith

Thanks but when the card comes what will happen? Is it possible to use both as means of withdrawal?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by fykes(m): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tatacherie: 12:33am On Jul 26, 2017
Great thread!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by nurd(m): 6:56am On Jul 26, 2017
Hi everyone,

It's been long since I posted here.

This is just an update. Today, I withdrew from my Up work account using the Local Transfer Option. My bank is GtBank.

And the exchange rate is $1=#332.19...which is favorable as XE.com listed $1=#315...

So if you are getting robust fees from Payoneer, you can also try this option.

Also, it removes the hassles of having to manage a foreign Paypal account or dealing with exchangers.

Keep the huzzle going...

PS... I should have works available for interested freelancers soon...thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by modath(f): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR PAYPAL, UPWORK etc....funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...

Gracias.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by promo4(m): 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
Toobie:
ith

Thanks.. Its done
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ayo527(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2017
Hello, I URGENTLY need a good transcriber to transcribe a video of 30 minutes.

It's a conversation between two people.

The video quality is superb and the conversation is highly audible. Normal American accent (if you watch Hollywood movies, you will have no problem)

The pay is #1500

send me a direct mail if interested.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Ayemileto(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
ayo527:
Hello, I URGENTLY need a good transcriber to transcribe a video of 30 minutes.

It's a conversation between two people.

The video quality is superb and the conversation is highly audible. Normal American accent (if you watch Hollywood movies, you will have no problem)

The pay is #1500

send me a direct mail if interested.

can i get a sample of the audio, say like 5mins. i'm actually asking because i sometimes don't here those in american movies because it seems they talk too fast.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by jimnozi: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
DO YOU KNOW YOU MAKE EXTRA INCOME
Don't waist time again online busy doing nothing
Turn your Laptop/Phone to Money Making Machine
I mean Turning them to Your Office
BECOME A SUCCESSFUL FOREX TRADER
Its a REAL BUSHINESS THAT YOU CAN EVEN START WITH A LITTLE CAPITAL IF YOU ARE THE FEARFUL TYPE
People Say u will Loose
Yes its Through when you don't have Proper Training/Strategy
AM telling you, You can make a living from this every month
Training is free anywhere you are in the world
Give it A try and see
Trade every day and get Net Profit at the end of the month
Come Get reliable signal and strategy to SUCCESSFUL FOREX TRADING

why CAN'T YOU CONTACT ME NOW FOR MORE INFO
Contact Me 07061941772
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 5:36am On Jul 29, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS, BITCOIN with instant funding of Naira etc.

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted for years... wink wink
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2017
nurd:
Hi everyone,

This is just an update. Today, I withdrew from my Up work account using the Local Transfer Option. My bank is GtBank.

And the exchange rate is $1=#332.19...which is favorable as XE.com listed $1=#315...

Also, it removes the hassles of having to manage a foreign Paypal account or dealing with exchangers.

Keep the huzzle going...

i also with draw mine few days ago and less than 15 minutes i got alert from UBA
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Ayemileto(m): 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
nurd:
Hi everyone,

Keep the huzzle going...

Hi guys, I need you guys help to analyse this situation please. i got my first interview on upwork two days ago and the person sent 13-different my word file as test. i'm asked to correct the pages and make the pages of every document start from where the previous one stopped.
i did this successfully but when doing my final check, i discovered there's an error in document 12 which i corrected meaning i corrected 13 also. when uploading, i mistakenly uploaded 2 document 12, which is the wrong and right one. the following conversation later ensued.

HIM

why there are 2 , number 12 ?

we dont accept this kind of careless work 11:34 AM

ME
ok. i've checked. i mistakenly upload two number 12. if you check well, one is correct while the other is wrong.

the one with pages 131 - 140 is wrong while the one with pages 131 - 147 is right. 11:54 AM

HIM
who will fix this.... ? 11:57 AM

ME
its my mistake. but i don't think it will cost you a lot of time to delete the one whose name has 131-140 in between the bracket.

its been over 24hrs i last got a message from the person. did i sound rude? should i apologise or initiate a conversation?

According to upwork statistics, the person has spent over $30,000 on upwork already which means he's less likely a scam.
As at yesterday during the last conversation, there are 4 interviews but checking today there are 3 interviews. does it mean the project has been awarded?

Also, i have about 71 impressions 7 clicks and 20 views on one of my fiverr Gigs in the past 6 days but no message nor order. is there something i'm not doing right? please help me check. https://www.fiverr.com/oloriirephilip/do-your-typing-work
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Egonne1(f): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2017
I need Payoneer funds, any quantity, no limit. Payment is instant. Let's relate on WhatsApp please. Good morning
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by nurd(m): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2017
Ayemileto:
Hi guys, I need you guys help to analyse this situation please. i got my first interview on upwork two days ago and the person sent 13-different my word file as test. i'm asked to correct the pages and make the pages of every document start from where the previous one stopped.
i did this successfully but when doing my final check, i discovered there's an error in document 12 which i corrected meaning i corrected 13 also. when uploading, i mistakenly uploaded 2 document 12, which is the wrong and right one. the following conversation later ensued.

HIM

why there are 2 , number 12 ?

we dont accept this kind of careless work 11:34 AM

ME
ok. i've checked. i mistakenly upload two number 12. if you check well, one is correct while the other is wrong.

the one with pages 131 - 140 is wrong while the one with pages 131 - 147 is right. 11:54 AM

HIM
who will fix this.... ? 11:57 AM

ME
its my mistake. but i don't think it will cost you a lot of time to delete the one whose name has 131-140 in between the bracket.

its been over 24hrs i last got a message from the person. did i sound rude? should i apologise or initiate a conversation?

According to upwork statistics, the person has spent over $30,000 on upwork already which means he's less likely a scam.
As at yesterday during the last conversation, there are 4 interviews but checking today there are 3 interviews. does it mean the project has been awarded?

Also, i have about 71 impressions 7 clicks and 20 views on one of my fiverr Gigs in the past 6 days but no message nor order. is there something i'm not doing right? please help me check. https://www.fiverr.com/oloriirephilip/do-your-typing-work

Hi Ayemileto,

To be sincere, I've never had a similar experience. And if what you typed here is actually what transpired between you and the client, then I don't think you should pursue this job further. Even if you reconcile with him, what guarantee do you have something similar won't happen in the future.

As for the other part, check the job description. If the client has hired, you should see it right there beside the total number of freelancers that applied to the job.

I'll advice you to apply to other jobs. Just wait and see what he will do while you keep yourself busy.

As for fiverr, I have no experience there. I never worked there so I can't advice you.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by nurd(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2017
Hello,

I'm currently looking for Freelancers who can write product reviews with ease and clarity. I pay N800 per article and the review is usually 700 words.

I just need 10 reviews.

Please, if you cannot punctuate, rewrite or construct correct sentences, do not bother to apply. I can sniff plagiarized articles from afar and when I do, you won't be paid. Feel free to send me mail: getdollarinnigeria at gmail dot com

PS: Do not quote my mail, it will be removed shortly. Scammers are also free to apply. If you can't write, inform your friends and enemies. It's good to be good.

PSS: This is not reviews you leave on Amazon. It's an actual product review. If you don't understand, don't bother to apply.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by FESTAC101: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

i also with draw mine few days ago and less than 15 minutes i got alert from UBA

Please will this method work on SEOclerks?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by FESTAC101: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2017
Please,how can I open Upwork account?

I have tried severally without success.

Do they accept Nigerians?

Please, I need advice from you on how best to go about this.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2017
Several persons have applied for my Content Agency openings, and when they are given the test, they abscond. I am sick and tired of such unprofessional attitudes.

Right now, I have two old writers and of mine and I only need to add two more. Anyone who knows he or she cannot abide by the rules I set out in the initial post here on Nairaland should not waste their time and mine applying.

Also, that email I gave is for applications for the job, not for people asking me for help and telling me their life stories of woe.

To those asking me for help and telling me how they are dying of hunger, I tell you this plain truth. Everyone has challenges; even me. I was not born rich. I still dey hustle, because you will find that the moment you move from earning 10k a month to 500k a month, all your relatives and friends will connect a suction pipe to your pocket and you will soon find yourself needing to make more money to stay afloat. So there is nothing you will say that I have not seen earlier in life or witnessed. If you need money, apply for the job I listed (and others also posted by other persons) and WORK! Elon Musk lived on $1 a day, eating pizza 24/7 when he first went to America as a South African immigrant and hustled his way out of poverty to where he is now.

7 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Ranchhoddas: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
stagger:
Several persons have applied for my Content Agency openings, and when they are given the test, they abscond. I am sick and tired of such unprofessional attitudes.

Right now, I have two old writers and of mine and I only need to add two more. Anyone who knows he or she cannot abide by the rules I set out in the initial post here on Nairaland should not waste their time and mine applying.

Also, that email I gave is for applications for the job, not for people asking me for help and telling me their life stories of woe.

To those asking me for help and telling me how they are dying of hunger, I tell you this plain truth. Everyone has challenges; even me. I was not born rich. I still dey hustle, because you will find that the moment you move from earning 10k a month to 500k a month, all your relatives and friends will connect a suction pipe to your pocket and you will soon find yourself needing to make more money to stay afloat. So there is nothing you will say that I have not seen earlier in life or witnessed. If you need money, apply for the job I listed (and others also posted by other persons) and WORK! Elon Musk lived on $1 a day, eating pizza 24/7 when he first went to America as a South African immigrant and hustled his way out of poverty to where he is now.
Elon Musk moved to Canada first before going to the US. The suffering happened in Canada.
You've got mail.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Leopantro: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
stagger:

could i get your rules
i did like your view on Instant Article Wizard. could i use that to create articles for you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.