Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (398672 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tbliss22(m): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
bemagnify:
I thought your PayPal account has been limited?

I've got my own PayPal (US verified). Do you buy direct PayPal fund? It's a small change (less than $100)...

I'm not on whatsapp for now but get in touch with me here tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Clone2020(m): 7:20am On Jul 02, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork and all PayPal withdrawals; rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by zinosleek(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
coolhamid:
I asked same question here but no one is willing to help, you can hook me on whatapp via my number in my signature, perhaps we can figure solution out together .... They say two heads are better than one .
The only way to get reviews is from clients you have completed their work. It means you are not qualified for that task. Look for jobs that do not need any condition as a starter
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
please guys in the house help me break this grammar to what i can understand.
this is a contract i got from someone in upwork and i dont fully understand the terms, i need to know what am going into.
below is the draft:

You are to join our team permanently and we pay you a mutually agreed amount by way of a yearly revolving contract plus a end of year bonus for maintenance and implementations of all Risk Management requirements.

Any payment to you will be in portions (ideally monthly) throughout the years as and when your module is working and our start up company is officially operating and generating monies.

Additional Notes :-

I. We will sign a contract with you, NDA etc…
II. Talk to our translator in our business meeting if and when required.
III. https://fore..../ (what do you think)
IV. Must be prepared to do regular R&grin to maintain high quality RM system, we are working towards institutional world class system.
V. Manual trades will plug into the RM system then to MT4 for now.
VI. A fixed fee of $10 for this product.

Example of payment structure :

$300.00 for this module

After you deliver it to us: $10 will be paid to you, within the first year, you would be paid the balance $290.00 in instalments.

Year two and others : We would pay you $300.00 divided by 12 months.

Let me know if you have further questions.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Exoticstan(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hi folks! Contact me if you can get a post published on Tech Crunch, Forbes, and their likes. I'm more interested in Tech Crunch.

Thanks,
Waiting.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tbliss22(m): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2017
kkevin:
(Get 9 Fiverr Tools Here) Earn Between $200 to $500 Monthly Online With This Tools:

Looking forward to Help as many people as possible to Succeed on Fiverr By Rendering the best Assistance possible.

By Giving out Free Fiverr training and 9 great Fiverr Tools which includes

1. Powerful Email Writer Software

2. Bulk Email Sender Software + Access Key

3. 2 Email Extractor, Pro version

4. Google Indexer (This on software that can Help You Rank 1st on Google Search.)

4. 7.3Million Usa, Uk, Canada and Worldwide Email Lists For your email marketing

5. Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software Pro Version

6. 4000 plr,mrr ebooks with full resell with topics ranging from all niche

7. 60 premium Kindle Cover Templates

8. 500 Logo templates

9. 100 professional business card templates

I will Give you these Tools to Setup any of the following Service: Article Writing, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design without any Experience:

I will Give you All the Package Mentioned above to Get you Started on Any Freelance Site, like Fiverr, Upwork.com, Seo Clark, Guru.com, Freelancer.com and may more.

1.  I will  Give you 100 professional business card templates

(with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 100 High Quality Business Card Templates or You can use it to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a premium Business card.)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL BUSINESS CARD WITH THIS TEMPLATES (Just insert clients Detail and deliver) Simple.
 ‎

2.   Give you 60 premium  Kindle Cover Template

‎ (with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 60 Premium Amazon Kindle Cover Templates or You can use it  to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a Professional Amazon Kindle Cover .)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL KINDLE COVER WITH THIS TEMPLATES‎

3. Give you Niche Base and Country Based Email Extractor to Help you market Your Gig to those who are Directly interested in your gig.

4. Give you Bulk Email Sender Software + Access Key.

I Will Also Give You Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software

Trust me, This the Only Software that can make you money without any Experience as a Writer

It Will Help you write  or Rewrite any Article in case you've seen Article you like and want to make it your own in the Eyes of Google. This is (2 in 1 Software).

The Software is good and will make life easy for any Freelance Writer whether Old or Newbie . It will help you make 100% Google friendly Article or Blog Post in a twinkling of an Eye. All Article will Pass 100% COPYSCAPE and Google test.

Very Easy to use

Bought This Software for $56, But can giving it to you for a token. ‎

5. You will also Receive Over 7Million Email Lists
(this List will Greatly Help you Setup a Gig Like, " I will Give You 2 Million Verified Email Lists or More,and Even extra Gigs."

6. And lastly I will also Give You 4000 plr,mrr ebooks with full resell rights

(with this you can Setup a Gig like, I Will Gi‎ve You 4000 Ebooks with Full Resell Right.) or you can Resell anywhere or Rebrand for  Amazon Kindle or Ebook Writing Service on Fiverr.

And many More.

Please Note:

Kindly note that the Fiverr Training is Free, while the 9 Fiverr Tools will cost you a token of 3k Only.

WILL ALSO SHOW YOU:
HOW TO OFFER UNLIMITED TRAFFIC GIG WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCE AT ALL. Eg, (with this you can setup a Gig like: I will Drive unlimited Traffic to Your Site in one month.

Check my profile for my Contact
Username: Kkevin
I'm also available on Whatsapp

Guy you no dey tire? You have a thread already why spamming any available thread on Nairaland. You are everywhere posting this your "so called" product.

Even if I need to buy, this your method will definitely scare me off.....

4 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tolajay: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kkevin is just flooding everywhere with his products...Too bad!

If he could generate money with those tools, why not focus on them instead of spamming everywhere because of the 1k, 2k he wants to collect from Nairalanders. It therefore puts a question on the authenticity of the tools.

tbliss22:

Guy you no dey tire? You have a thread already why spamming any available thread on Nairaland. You are everywhere posting this your "so called" product.

Even if I need to buy, this your method will definitely scare me off.....

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by aquila2000000: 12:54am On Jul 05, 2017
please can anyone in the house help me with a review for upwork as it is on fiverr i will pay the naira equivalent.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kachiz(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
keishik:

(I'll write on my experience with some "clients from hell" and how I mitigated their effects some other time).

grin grin
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by smokers: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
mrphysics:

It's not true. I was completely new on the writing gig and I have only done just one job below $50. I have done work of $170, $140, 110, 100 etc even as a beginner. In fact my first work was a $79 as a beginner. The only issue is how consistent you are. I will add you on whatsapp but just give me a little time. I'm not always going to whatsapp because I have much on me.

Remember I told you that within 2 Months I made over $500 as a beginner. I didn't even buy a review.

please give me time
bro also add me on whatsapp 08095878020
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by adekola02(m): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2017
Swegzfreak:
Account needed for 2k$ bank deposit in the states...
... i have one if u wont mind, pm me
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by lakes99: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

some categories are filled up with freelancers from a particular country thats what i believe.

like my own category only 7 Nigerians and only 3 are active... though it took them like a week to approve my profile.

but am having problem verifying my profile... i don't have a microphone to connect to my "ancient computer" can any one give me ideas on how to go through it

Get a clip on microphone........ You can contact me for one!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tolajay: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Still available!

tolajay:
Are you a writer or an editor? It's time to step up your writing game.

Get:

1. Get a PREMIUM Grammarly Account for 6 months.

2. A powerful software that helps you beat plagiarism checker.

Interested?

Send me a PM or quote me with your drop your digit.

* This no be free something ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by lubehouse9ja(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2017
Test and trust we buy your PayPal, payoneer, fiverr upwork, bitcoin and skrill.. We are legitimate and real, try and trust. Good rate. Please Note that we have to confirm your payment before releasing fund.. Please call or WhatsApp us on 09057248464
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by lubehouse9ja(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
We are trying to give all the best we can. We are not here to cheat a brother a trial will definitely convince you we have render our fiverr services to many brothers both online and offline.. We are giving the best we can to trust, when it comes to online business. Put your trust in God and even fraudsters always try to convince brothers.. Our services is open services, we give you our best price base on your amount then you agree to withdraw the fiverr into your email or our email, it drop instantly transfer your money into your account with no joke services.. Contact us today to help you in buying your fiverr fund through our PayPal 09057248464, be confidence in trading with us.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by modath(f): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
Bring ALL your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...

Gracias.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by lubehouse9ja(m): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
modath:
Bring ALL your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...

Gracias.
if you don't mind selling your PayPal fund, payoneer and fiverr fund to us pls contact 09057248464
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 7:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Buying PAYONEER FUNDS with instant funding of Naira etc.

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted for Years..... wink
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 13, 2017
Fiverr / Upwork withdrawal services available.
Instant payment!

Paypal checkout service also available

Contact my siggy.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 13, 2017
*USA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*CANADA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*EUROPEAN VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*VERIFIED EBAY / AMAZON + PAYPAL ACCOUNTS

*GOOGLE VOICE

*REMOTE DESKTOP (VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER) FOR PAYPAL / EBAY ACCOUNT

*MASTER CARD FOR PAYPAL VERIFICATION

Contact my siggy
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by lubehouse9ja(m): 7:01am On Jul 13, 2017
Test and trust we buy your PayPal, payoneer, fiverr upwork, bitcoin and skrill.. We are legitimate and real, try and trust. Good rate. Please Note that we have to confirm your payment before releasing fund.. Please call or WhatsApp us on 09057248464

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by easysunny(m): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2017
twosquare:
Upwork is cutting the size of its freelancers. It's now getting difficult to be accepted from the info I heard, and some accounts are being suspended permanently if you haven't garnered sales.

Although, I've foreseen something similar to this where these sites will tighten their nodes, but I'm disappointed in sites like Upwork (which I have no love for in the first instance). Looks like site will go down the drain since the essence of freelancing has been defeated through their restrictive stance.

Pls what can one do if account is suspended permanently as I am a victim of that. I lodged an appeal but was rejected, even when I have made a sale.
My question, Is it possible and advisable to remove the suspended account and reopen another? Will their system detect such? What should I do next?
The gurus in the house, your advice pls.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by twosquare(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2017
easysunny:

Pls what can one do if account is suspended permanently as I am a victim of that. I lodged an appeal but was rejected, even when I have made a sale.
My question, Is it possible and advisable to remove the suspended account and reopen another? Will their system detect such? What should I do next?
The gurus in the house, your advice pls.
It is advisable to contact them to close the account. Then you can open another. I pray it will be approved but chances are slim, except it isn’t in the same niche you were permanently suspended. Good luck with your freelance career.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmaversity(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2017
Hi guys, please, how long does it take upwork to verify a clients payment method?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by lubehouse9ja(m): 11:31am On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by twosquare(m): 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
In case you want to outsource your editing and proofreading project with fast turnarounds; visit http://www.proofreadmybook.com to get your work done at lower rates.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by obainoaj(m): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Get paid in bitcoin offering digital services or get the job done for you and pay in bitcoin #thebitcoinmarketplace
https://goo. gl/VgXSzf
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Tywrites: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hello guys. I have been positively inspired by discovering this thread. I joined Upwork since May but it was after I stumbled across this recently that I took it serious. Between June 22 and today, I have made some little money writing articles but I have a question. How long does it take for Upwork to process payment to my Local Bank Account after I have made the request. Average and maximum time, pls.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by lubehouse9ja(m): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tywrites:
Hello guys. I have been positively inspired by discovering this thread. I joined Upwork since May but it was after I stumbled across this recently that I took it serious. Between June 22 and today, I have made some little money writing articles but I have a question. How long does it take for Upwork to process payment to my Local Bank Account after I have made the request. Average and maximum time, pls.
why didn't you use PayPal and sell it to exchanger
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by keishik: 6:53am On Jul 14, 2017
Tywrites:
I think delays come from banks otherwise, the payment is generally concluded under 30 minutes.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by lubehouse9ja(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2017
Test and trust we buy your PayPal, payoneer, fiverr upwork, bitcoin and skrill.. We are legitimate and real, try and trust. Good rate. Please Note that we have to confirm your payment before releasing fund.. Please call or WhatsApp us on 09057248464.. Hurry and withdraw

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (190) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.