Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (387131 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by daveo1(m): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2018
olyrayy:

Sorry about your Fiverr account. But I think Upwork is worse. You should try using the opera trick that one guy talked about. Because I doubt they will accept you.

I think I will try that out too and see what comes out. These people are subtly encouraging Nigerians to be shady.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Durosure(m): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amazon Promo Checkout available @ #300/$
Avoid unnecessary Transaction Charges, use our paypal invoice Payment options to receive money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more information on this deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC we buy at good rates. rate

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

$100 - $499usd i change AT #3**/usd

$500 - $5000 i change @ #3**/usd

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 at @ 3**/usd

I buy iTunes gift card from 10usd @200-250/usd...
Ebay checkouts available, payment on taobao and other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is also available at 56/rmb Bulk buyer. Chinese website checkout rate is different.

Call/Whatsapp...0..7..0.. 6..0..7..2 ..7..6..7..2.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teamb: 10:51am On Mar 15, 2018
PAYPAL/ FIVERR FUNDS NEEDED

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE always available for all you instant exchange to Naira and dollars.

Bring all your Freelancer,Fiverr, iwriter, Guru and upwork funds

Such as:

∆PAYONEER

∆SKRILL

∆NETELLER

∆BITCOIN

∆PAYPAL

WE ALSO SELL AT AFFORD RATE

Instant Payment guarantee

Call/WhatsApp : 08088759163.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by oylam(m): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hi! I need like two writer to help me set some academic questions. Really simple, beep me up on timichoisaac@gmail.com if that's good for you
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by HomeTutor1(f): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
oylam:
Hi! I need like two writer to help me set some academic questions. Really simple, beep me up on timichoisaac@gmail.com if that's good for you
You always post your message here without acknowledging your mails
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by olyrayy(m): 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
daveo1:

I think I will try that out too and see what comes out. These people are subtly encouraging Nigerians to be shady.

Okay. Just keep us updated with the result.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by oylam(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
HomeTutor1:
You always post your message here without acknowledging your mails

I'm sorry for that. It gets mixed up a lot. Though, I do try to reply the ones I see. Are you interested?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2018
We are still buying payoneer, fiverr Paypal withdrawal, Paypal from online sites, Bitcoin, Ethereum, skrill, Perfectmoney, bring them all, and above

Whatsapp +971 555 821385 for swift deal
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by R1SkTvL: 10:10am On Mar 18, 2018
Pls how do i start doing this freelancing stuff and what are the requirements.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by FESPO(m): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
The problem is that you need a foreign account to gain clients...a Nigerian account cant earn you that. Upwork accounts are available for sale at cheap and affordable prices message me on whatsapp @08140056707

I'm in need of creative and copywriters, there are steady jobs available, message me on whatsapp at 08140056707 or Stepheneyitayo65@gmail.com
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by FESPO(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
abimijul1:
Hello everyone,

I am a freelance writer on Upwork platform, I got my top rated badge on my Nigeria account two months ago. However, my job score recently dropped down to 83% because of my difficulty in getting a new job on Upwork probably due to continuous large population of freelancers trooping into Upwork or so and therefore increasing the level of competition on the platform. Pls I need someone who can refer me to a writing job or who I can work with. Thanks in anticipation

Best regards,
Julius
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by oylam(m): 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hi!
I still need writers. I've gotten a few beeps but as I'm still here, they are obviously not enough. Do message me if you have the time to dedicate and your English is impeccable.
Regards to the latter, do not let us waste both our times. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by FESPO(m): 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
Creative writers are needed, don't waste your time at home doing nothing
I need some set of talented and serious writers to work for me. If you are a student or a graduate, this is a lasting opportunity for you to make money to take care of urself and family
Benefits:
* This will be an ongoing project once I notice you are very good
* You will be able to write atleast two write-ups per week, this is an opportunity for you to make much money as possible
* If you extremely impress me, I'll give u bonus for ur good works

If you are interested contact me on my gmail, stepheneyitayo65@gmal.com, looking forward to hearing from you guys
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by FESPO(m): 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
If you want to make money on upwork, get in here
I just laugh at people that have Nigerian account on upwork when they say they didnt get any job offer despite the fact that they have been applying to many jobs. I won't lie to you, if I apply to 10 jobs with my Canadian account, I'm very sure that I'm going to get more than 6 job offers. The secret is this, Nigerians have spoilt name all over the world, so how do you expect job offers on upwork with ur Nigerian account. I have been a writer on upwork for 1 year now and everything has been going fine by God's grace. I have made $10k so far, I'm not boasting of this, I just want you to understand that you can also make it. All you need to get job offers are these:
* A good cover letter
*Patience
* A foreign account

If you need a foreign upwork account(UK, CANADA, ITALY, US and so on) at affordable prices contact me @ 08140056707(whatsapp only)
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by SoNature(m): 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
FESPO:
Creative writers are needed, don't waste your time at home doing nothing
I need some set of talented and serious writers to work for me. If you are a student or a graduate, this is a lasting opportunity for you to make money to take care of urself and family
Benefits:
* This will be an ongoing project once I notice you are very good
* You will be able to write atleast two write-ups per week, this is an opportunity for you to make much money as possible
* If you extremely impress me, I'll give u bonus for ur good works

If you are interested contact me on my gmail, stepheneyitayo65@gmal.com, looking forward to hearing from you guys

So, what they will use to feed their family is the N1.5 per word you guys pay? SMH.

How about you say how much you pay here?

5 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by benebaby77: 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
FESPO:
If you want to make money on upwork, get in here
I just laugh at people that have Nigerian account on upwork when they say they didnt get any job offer despite the fact that they have been applying to many jobs. I won't lie to you, if I apply to 10 jobs with my Canadian account, I'm very sure that I'm going to get more than 6 job offers. The secret is this, Nigerians have spoilt name all over the world, so how do you expect job offers on upwork with ur Nigerian account. I have been a writer on upwork for 1 year now and everything has been going fine by God's grace. I have made $10k so far, I'm not boasting of this, I just want you to understand that you can also make it. All you need to get job offers are these:
* A good cover letter
*Patience
* A foreign account

If you need a foreign upwork account(UK, CANADA, ITALY, US and so on) at affordable prices contact me @ 08140056707(whatsapp only)

Nothing pays like honesty.

Don't encourage people to use fake identity.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by SoNature(m): 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
benebaby77:

Don't try that honesty nonsense else you will get frustrated. It's very difficult making money on such platforms with a Nigerian acc.

Better put this way: while other Nigerians with foreign acc are making $1k in one month, someone with a Nigerian acc makes $1k in one year.

Please be wise...

As far as freelancing is concerned, being a Nigerian does more harm than good!

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stlarry001(m): 12:44am On Mar 19, 2018
SoNature:

Don't try that honesty nonsense else you will get frustrated. It's very difficult making money on such platforms with a Nigerian acc.

Better put this way: while other Nigerians with foreign acc are making $1k in one month, someone with a Nigerian acc makes $1k in one year.

Please be wise...

It's a lie. i start up working late January and by God grace, I have done over 10 works and earned more than 2k5 dollars. Just do a good job and God wisdom and favor

5 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by SoNature(m): 4:19am On Mar 19, 2018
stlarry001:

It's a lie. i start up working late January and by God grace, I have done over 10 works and earned more than 2k5 dollars. Just do a good job and God wisdom and favor

Screenshot and shot me your account balance
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 5:50am On Mar 19, 2018
We are still buying fiverr Paypal withdrawal, Paypal from online sites, Bitcoin, Ethereum, skrill, Perfectmoney, bring them all, and above

Whatsapp +971 555 821385 for swift deal
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by benebaby77: 6:52am On Mar 19, 2018
SoNature:

Please be wise...

Like I said, honesty pays.

There are many Nigerian accounts who are making over $1.5K per month.
Why do we have to lie about our identity in order to make money?

If you can develop right skills and try to render your clients best service as possible, clients will be the one to inviting you to apply.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by FESPO(m): 6:53am On Mar 19, 2018
benebaby77:

That's just the way to make it on upwork if u are a Nigerian.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stlarry001(m): 6:57am On Mar 19, 2018
SoNature:

Screenshot and shot me your account balance

Before you believe me or what?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by FESPO(m): 8:39am On Mar 19, 2018
stlarry001:

Before you believe me or what?
Yes I don't also believe you, what you are saying is not possible
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by adiyemama(m): 9:33am On Mar 19, 2018
A TWIN DUPLEX WITH 2BEDROOM BOYS QUARTER EACH AT OPEBI, IKEJA LAGOS STATE FOR SALE AT A VERY GOOD PRICE NO AGENT INVOLVEMENT CALL 08079876039 OR 07069586800
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by SoNature(m): 9:40am On Mar 19, 2018
adiyemama:
A TWIN DUPLEX WITH 2BEDROOM BOYS QUARTER EACH AT OPEBI, IKEJA LAGOS STATE FOR SALE AT A VERY GOOD PRICE NO AGENT INVOLVEMENT CALL 08079876039 OR 07069586800

Stop posting this here. Go to property section

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by benebaby77: 11:19am On Mar 19, 2018
FESPO:

This is not my profile. But you can have a look at this profile and stop encouraging fake identityidentity

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0172f23ddad0a8e9c6
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by SoNature(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2018
benebaby77:

This is not my profile. But you can have a look at this profile and stop encouraging fake identityidentity

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0172f23ddad0a8e9c6

Why always that guy? The same guy that said he made $1k in one year? Kindly pull out a Nigerian acc that makes good money in one month under Upwork's writing and translation.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stlarry001(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
FESPO:

Check my profile out. i opened the account 2015, I forgot about it till around 10th or 12th January when I started biding after coming back from church. It was a #30 job and that month 1 made over 1k dollar in my first month. i have hit over $600 just this month. All glory to God

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01c20e0f5162a95a26/

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by SoNature(m): 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
stlarry001:

Check my profile out. i opened the account 2015, I forgot about it till around 10th or 12th January when I started biding after coming back from church. It was a #30 job and that month 1 made over 1k dollar in my first month. i have hit over $600 just this month. All glory to God

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01c20e0f5162a95a26/

Jisike, nwanne. Your profile is rich. Make I run go blow some lies for my own. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.