Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (388497 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by PrinceMario(m): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
We can help you with your Fiverr, Upwork, Truelancer and every other freelancing site PayPal withdrawal.

It's quick and easy.

Good rate awaits you.

https:///send?phone=2348101133840
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
FESPO:
The problem is that you need a foreign account to gain clients...a Nigerian account cant earn you that. Upwork accounts are available for sale at cheap and affordable prices message me on whatsapp @08140056707

I'm in need of creative and copywriters, there are steady jobs available, message me on whatsapp at 08140056707 or Stepheneyitayo65@gmail.com
Foreign upwork account?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01bb0b7252e7f69d47/
Please i need assistance, God approved easily as a Nigerian a long time ago. Now am back and i wanna make soft cash
Please help me review my profile.
God bless Our hustle
Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by headboyprince(m): 6:23am On Mar 20, 2018
oylam:
Hi!
I still need writers. I've gotten a few beeps but as I'm still here, they are obviously not enough. Do message me if you have the time to dedicate and your English is impeccable.
Regards to the latter, do not let us waste both our times. Thank you.
please your whatsapp let me contact you
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by anitasoll(f): 6:49am On Mar 20, 2018
Hi, i think i have the better option to offer you than you offer your freelance services. You can actually start your own online business even without a capital as long as you are willing to work hard and would devote your time to improve your business. Please message me on my instagram page (anitasolonline).
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Durosure(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
Amazon Promo Checkout available @ #300/$
Avoid unnecessary Transaction Charges, use our paypal invoice Payment options to receive money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more information on this deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC we buy at good rates. rate

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

$100 - $499usd i change AT #3**/usd

$500 - $5000 i change @ #3**/usd

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 at @ 3**/usd

I buy iTunes gift card from 10usd @200-250/usd...
Ebay checkouts available, payment on taobao and other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is also available at 56/rmb Bulk buyer. Chinese website checkout rate is different.

Call/Whatsapp...0..7..0.. 6072 ..7672.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hey. Need writers for adult content and norm writing projects. Message me on WhatsApp: 08082414275. Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Damitism: 5:21am On Mar 22, 2018
Hello, please, how can I get my upwork approved? I have spent 3 nights trying to modify my account but I kept on getting that annoying disapproval email. Please, help.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by SoNature(m): 6:13am On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by JohnieWalker(m): 6:39am On Mar 22, 2018
SoNature:
Dear Smart Freelancers,

Please I need clues of how to break into Upwork with a new Nigerian account. Notice that I've been writing in a particular platform but it seems Upwork has more job posted on it than where I am already, so I do apply with my previous samples (I've applied for up to 5 jobs) without any invites.

If you are reading this, you use a Nigerian account and you are doing so well, please what's your trick? I anticipate helpful tips, please.

The platform where I am isn't as popular as Fiverr and Upwork so I switched to Upwork, but I've yet to get invites.

All those people selling foreign accounts should stay away from my mention if you don't want to receive the insult of your life! Don't say I didn't warn you.

Thanks in advance.

After saying trash and bad mouthing Naija acct in the previous page, you are now here to request for a naija account doing well smh

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by SoNature(m): 7:27am On Mar 22, 2018
JohnieWalker:

After saying trash and bad mouthing Naija acct in the previous page, you are now here to request for a naija account doing well smh

Oga, I didn't say trash. I was talking about my experience.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Damitism: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2018
SoNature

Hello, please, sorry for disturbing your mention. Please, how were you able to approve your account? I just registered an account but they won't just approve it. I have spent two days now trying to get my way around it with no success. Thank you.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by olyrayy(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2018
Damitism:
Hello, please, how can I get my upwork approved? I have spent 3 nights trying to modify my account but I kept on getting that annoying disapproval email. Please, help.

Have you tried using the Opera trick? Try using opera to sign up and see what works out.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by olyrayy(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2018
For those who want a Nigerian account, I bought mine from this guy https://www.nairaland.com/4357013/upwork-approval-made-easy-upwork

I didn't go for a foreign account because I don't want to have to constantly deal with looking over my back due to fear of account suspension. Also, a Nigerian account would help you establish relationships outside of Upwork and even go Professional in the long run.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by modath(f): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2018
Payoneer accounts with make a payment function removed & balance up to $1000 ? Holla & cash out...
WhatsApp link on siggy..
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by oylam(m): 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
I'm in need of a freelancer for a very easy job. Kindly contact me for more details on 09073945144 if you're available. Thank you!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Grupo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
olyrayy:
For those who want a Nigerian account, I bought mine from this guy https://www.nairaland.com/4357013/upwork-approval-made-easy-upwork

I didn't go for a foreign account because I don't want to have to constantly deal with looking over my back due to fear of account suspension. Also, a Nigerian account would help you establish relationships outside of Upwork and even go Professional in the long run.

What niche are you in? And have you gotten your first job yet?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
modath:

Payoneer accounts with make a payment function removed & balance up to $1000 ? Holla & cash out...
WhatsApp link on siggy..

who understand?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Damitism: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
olyrayy:

Have you tried using the Opera trick? Try using opera to sign up and see what works out.

Opera trick? Do you mean I should just do normal registration but make use of opera mini? Please, can you message me on WhatsApp %%%%? Please!

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Johncrown80(m): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
5 recently approved upwork account for sale... If interested whatsapp me from signature
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by olyrayy(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Grupo:

What niche are you in? And have you gotten your first job yet?

I want to go into content marketing. I haven't gotten my first job because I have to first learn the skills needed for content marketing. I plan on starting next week though.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by olyrayy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=Damitism post=66062720][/quote]

Yeah. Just try to register with opera.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by olyrayy(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ogas in the house, please how do you withdraw your Payoneer funds now that the Make a Payment feature has been disabled? Please don't suggest sendvalu, those guys don't have sense.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Grupo(m): 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
olyrayy:
Ogas in the house, please how do you withdraw your Payoneer funds now that the Make a Payment feature has been disabled? Please don't suggest sendvalu, those guys don't have sense.

Thanks.
Use ATM since sendvalu doesn't have sense.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by SoNature(m): 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
olyrayy:

Thanks.

Sendvalu.com is still new. They will get better with time.

Where they have issues is mostly African countries.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by olyrayy(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
Grupo:

Use ATM since sendvalu doesn't have sense.
Okay. What ATM do you recommend, and how do I make sure I get good rates?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by olyrayy(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
SoNature:

Sendvalu.com is still new. They will get better with time.

Where they have issues is mostly African countries.
Whether or not they are new, they need to work on their customer service. It's quite terrible.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by TruthMustBeTold: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2018
Hello my country people,
I haven't really tried this outsourcing thing before, but I really hope I don't get my hands burnt as I'm about to give it a shot for the first time.
So here is the thing.
I am a top rated freelancer on Upwork who has a long history of delivering amazing jobs ever since I joined the platform almost two years ago.
Recently, I have been busy with my academics and as a final year student in one of the universities in the South western part of Nigeria, I just can't afford to take chances with my education after spending almost 7 years running a 5-year course (you can blame it on incessant strike actions).
So there is this long term job with one of my favourite clients on the platform I would need the help of a talented copywriter with.
It's a batch of 20 informative articles about some popular wristwatch brands of 1000-word each.
I'm ready to pay 20k for the 20 articles, and I can guarantee long-term collaboration if the work really beats my expectations. I am gonna forward some previously written samples to your mail to give you an idea of the preferred writing style.
Here is the thing:
1. You aren't working for me, we are both working for a foreign client, and here is an opportunity for u to be working and getting paid on the regular too.
2. It is very important we both ensure the articles are not plagiarized. VERY VERY IMPORTANT
3. I have a grammarly premium to run the articles through plagiarism checks and some grammar errors, so you don't have to bother about that, I will take care of it.
I will relay any other infor to you as soon as we start talking.
Thanks,
M.A
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Durosure(m): 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Amazon Promo Checkout available @ #300/$
Avoid unnecessary Transaction Charges, use our paypal invoice Payment options to receive money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more information on this deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC we buy at good rates. rate

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 at @ 3**/usd

I buy iTunes gift card from 10usd @200-250/usd...
Ebay checkouts available, payment on taobao and other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is also available at 56/rmb Bulk buyer. Chinese website checkout rate is different.

Call/Whatsapp...0..7..0.. 6...0...7...2..7...6...7...2.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by bkuranga(m): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2018
Damitism:

I can help you do that in 24hrs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.