Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (387090 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by nkhay(f): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
$5k Payoneer Needed daily

Instant Funding! No delays

Contact WhatsApp link below!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Doorstop: 7:51am On Apr 10, 2018
Is anyone here with a Nigerian upwork account getting paid via transfer to local bank method?

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by PrinceMario(m): 7:51am On Apr 10, 2018
Bring your Fiverr PayPal withdrawal to us and cash out instantly. No delays.
Good rate awaits you.

Bring your Fiverr and Upwork PayPal withdrawal to us and cash out instantly. No delays.
Good rate awaits you.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Durosure(m): 9:12am On Apr 10, 2018
Amazon Promo Checkout available @ #300/$
Avoid unnecessary Transaction Charges, use our paypal invoice Payment options to receive money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more information on this deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC we buy at good rates. rate

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 at @ 3**/usd

I buy iTunes gift card from 10usd @200-250/usd...
Ebay checkouts available, payment on taobao and other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is also available at 56/rmb Bulk buyer. Chinese website checkout rate is different.

Call/Whatsapp...0..7..0.. 6.0..7...2..7...6...7...2.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by temilolwag(m): 5:55am On Apr 13, 2018
Bring your fiverr withdrawal to paypal. I am urgently buying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIVERR and UPWORK WITHDRAWALLLLLLL
needed
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 6:20am On Apr 13, 2018
Doorstop:
Is anyone here with a Nigerian upwork account getting paid via transfer to local bank method?
Yes, GTB is the best....but payment don't come on time not instant...better still use Payoneer withdrawal.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by PrinceMario(m): 7:02am On Apr 13, 2018
Bring your Fiverr and Upwork PayPal withdrawal to us and cash out instantly.

Good rate awaits you.

Bring your Fiverr and Upwork PayPal withdrawal to us and cash out instantly.

Good rate awaits you.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teamb: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE

INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
Urgent: I need an academic editor/proofreader to proofread a paper, deadline is tonight. I need someone who can edit manually, without the use of online editing tool(Grammarly etc), also must be conversant with the use of MS word track changes and comment functions. I look forward to your text.

Contact me on Whatsapp at my Signature
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Doorstop: 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
3RNEST:

Yes, GTB is the best....but payment don't come on time not instant...better still use Payoneer withdrawal.
i see. the payoneer account available at the moment doesn't have the same name with my upwork account. is that a problem?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
Doorstop:

i see. the payoneer account available at the moment doesn't have the same name with my upwork account. is that a problem?
Its must match oh...but try and see first.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Dreaymil: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hello, have been trying to get my Upwork account approved for days and all my effort has been proven abortive, pls can you help me out on what to do to get the account approved? Thanks.
victor101:
Hello Guys!

Call me Victor.

Yes, am a freelancer with Elance.com and Upwork.com willing to help the best I can.

Why I Open this thread: The opportunities here are endless, just Working from home. I decided to open this thread; carved out from Lady writer's thread "How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online" which discuss more about freelancer.com. Here, new starters and old freelancers will gain ample knowledge to building a strong freelancing career. Here, our Mantra for success is "Love, Sharing and Hard-work" so if this sounds like what you are about, you are welcome.

My "AIM": It is expedient that I create this thread for freelancers who have questions or challenges in the aforementioned sites or other freelancing sites. The main purpose is to help people make good money using their skills, I have observed that guidance is necessary for an effective freelancing career.

SO, keep your questions and challenges rolling here, my aim is to solve those challenges for you. Shalom!

Kind Regards!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
Need a professional writer for your eBook writing project? Please contact me on 0816/903/7433 (WhatsApp & Phone Call) for writing services, affordably offered, promptly delivered.

I am also available for academic writing, legal writing, content writing, article writing, product description, among others.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Fidelmalek(m): 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
Dreaymil:
Hello, have been trying to get my Upwork account approved for days and all my effort has been proven abortive, pls can you help me out on what to do to get the account approved? Thanks.
always here for the newbies.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 15, 2018
Approved Upwork account for Sale
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by bemagnify: 2:46am On Apr 15, 2018
bojbest:
Approved Upwork account for Sale
how much
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 15, 2018
bemagnify:
how much
7k Bro

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Fidelmalek(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2018
bemagnify:
how much
which account do you need?
I'll give you for a token. No worries. We are Nigerians
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kaykaymcb(m): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2018
For upwork approval and verification....Inbox me...08083108100
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by bemagnify: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
bojbest:

7k Bro
wch country
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Tabbaz(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=bemagnify post=66730134] wch country[/]
Uk
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by keishik: 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
Anyone available for some work? I have my hands full at the moment. I need someone inclined in economics/finance to review a journal article and write on weaknesses and 6 strengths of the article. Between 800-1,000 words. It has a couple of equations but the answer should be primarily theoretical. Pay is N8k.
Please click the link to chat me up
https:///send?phone=2348068551723
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stlarry001(m): 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=bojbest post=66735739][/quote]

Can i get your detail. Lets talk
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2018
stlarry001:

Can i get your detail. Lets talk

Drop ur Line let me hit u on whatsapp
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by RexCheeng: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2018
Hello, I've been a silent follower of this thread for a while now and I recently got lucky. Started getting bulk orders and juicy offers. So much that I have been canceling orders and turning down jobs. To meet up with the growing demand, I need a couple of people on my team.

Please, I need freelance writers who meet the following requirements;
1. Have a history of writing (samples)
2. Have a lot of free time on their hands
3. Are teachable and humble.

Please send me an email at rexalexthegreat at gmail dot com.
The subject should be "Freelance Writing Application". Kindly send a few samples and I'll get back to you if you seem like a good fit.
I promise you that there'll always be jobs and the learning curve is incredible.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by dokdave(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by temilolwag(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Bring your fiverr withdrawal to paypal. I am urgently buying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
needed.

INSTANT PAYMENT
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by etcme(m): 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Doorstop:

Yes, I use Access Bank. Payment is processed within the next one hour as of the last I withdrew.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Always available for all your instant exchange to Naira
Such as:
∆PAYONEER
∆SKRILL
∆NETELLER
∆BITCOIN
∆PAYPAL
WE ALSO SELL AT AFFORD RATE
Instant Payment guarantee
Call/WhatsApp : 08088759163
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 6:07am On Apr 17, 2018
We are still buying payoneer, fiverr Paypal withdrawal, Paypal from online sites(afternic,godaddy,ogads,topbuzz, Bitcoin, Ethereum, skrill, Perfectmoney, bring them all, and above

Whatsapp +971 555 821385 for swift deal

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hi everyone!
I'm a newbie on Freelancer.com. I opened Nigerian accounts twice and made no progress. I just created one with a foreign profile and I'm confused about how to insert the payments.
Please anyone using a foreign account on Upwork and freelancer.com, how did you go through filling in your account details.

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.