Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,058 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (398717 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2016
3RNEST:

True talk but u refuse to coach me lolzz

You must be ready to learn fast and on your own too.

No one will leave his own business and spend expensive time doing Hand to mouth coaching, except you are paying for it. The best you can get are tips to point you in the right direction.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 8:37am On Oct 19, 2016
teejaypee:

I think the best thing is to teach serious ones how to fish and not always giving them fish, lotta people want to make money with their skills but the resources are not available...

victor101, that is a nice idea you've got smiley

Exoticstan:
I'm feeling this. But not necessarily or only orphanages. Giving back to our world can be done in several ways. I believe investment in youths will prove even more meaningful. As a university student myself, I know what it will mean to coach new student freelancers. That's more than giving them money.

On this, I'm creating a multi author blog which would be live soon. I am bearing all costs for the blog and will give special invites to legends here to chip in.

On financial charity, I'm doing my quota in my community. I will chip in to any group effort as well.

4 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teejaypee: 8:40am On Oct 19, 2016
tonyx4x44:

On this, I'm creating a multi author blog which would be live soon. I am bearing all costs for the blog and will give special invites to legends here to chip in.

On financial charity, I'm doing my quota in my community. I will chip in to any group effort as well.

kudos sir!...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teejaypee: 8:43am On Oct 19, 2016
tonyx4x44:

You must be ready to learn fast and on your own too.

No one will leave his own business and spend expensive time doing Hand to mouth coaching, except you are paying for it. The best you can get are tips to point you in the right direction.
3RNEST listen to ^^^ ,keep an open mind and also ask questions where necessary.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2016
teejaypee:

3RNEST listen to ^^^ ,keep an open mind and also ask questions where necessary.
Noted...beside NL + YouTube has been my coach...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teejaypee: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2016
3RNEST:

Noted...beside NL + YouTube has been my coach...

that's good. . .

I've been following the thread for long but havn't started freelancing.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2016
teejaypee:

that's good. . .

I've been following the thread for long but havn't started freelancing.
Why??
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teejaypee: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2016
3RNEST:

Why??

phone ishh, everything is now expensive
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Exoticstan(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
teejaypee:

Get a fairly used mini laptop for less than 20k Sir. If you do it right and things go well, your first earning will buy you a more desirable laptop or phone. Besides, Upwork is best enjoyed on PC.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teejaypee: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
Exoticstan:
Get a fairly used mini laptop .
thanks!

i don't have that amount at the moment
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
teejaypee:

What do u mean?? everything is expensive?? is that an excuse not to FREELANCE?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
teejaypee:
thanks!

i don't have that amount at the moment
Dude, u are very funny, grin grin See No Time for all this nonsense, let me share my testimony with u, i started UPWORK, with 0Kobo, all i did was just to create a mind blowing profile, get my 60 connect from them, pass all their yeye test using test trick...boommm, am in to start working...

I never have phone, or laptop to start work, i ran to near by cafe buy their time for N100, my aim was to buy laptop to do my work in upwork,
as i'm talking to you now, the lappy am using was bought for just 15K fairly used, with my 1st paid of $50 job shocked shocked done by my client.

Omo, this is 21 century, the opportunities is out there, use your head u will see yourself unlocking the INTERNET WEALTH.

Last words, He who have EAR let him hear what is going in upwork...come in and earn real dollars...Goodluck. cool

4 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teejaypee: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
Thanks so much 3RNEST though my niche is mainly 'graphics and design' so i don't know how to go about doing it in a cafè
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
teejaypee:
Thanks so much 3RNEST though my niche is mainly 'graphics and design' so i don't know how to go about doing it in a cafè
Don't u have friends? abeg them to install your software on their laptop and start working...Cafe will not allow that. grin

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teejaypee: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
3RNEST, you say it as if its that easy lol grin
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
teejaypee:
3RNEST, you say it as if its that easy lol grin

I Know its not easy, u cant tell me your family members/friends no one will help u with their laptop, give them your plan or betterstill ask your pastor, i guess he's not heartless. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teejaypee: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
You won't believe me if I told you

3RNEST, pastor?... grin grin
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
teejaypee:
You won't believe me if I told you

3RNEST, pastor?... grin grin
Tee, talk to me via email, pm me & i will give u suggestions...i'm kindly of busy right now... undecided undecided
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teejaypee: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
3RNEST:

Tee, talk to me via email, pm me & i will give u suggestions...i'm kindly of busy right now...
okay sir!...
Please follow back for easy communication
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
teejaypee:

okay sir!...
Please follow back for easy communication
Done!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ask1509(m): 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
3RNEST:

or betterstill ask your pastor, i guess he's not heartless. grin grin
LOL, I just love this thread. This thread should be among those nominated for thread of the year if there's anything like that.
Let me share another testimony maybe it will gear up those hesitating. I read stat in school and I decided to take it to upwork after reading this thread. Guess what?, got a college student that employed me for the whole semester to help out with his assignments. He pays per assignment. So please try and take action if you're reading this. God bless the creator of this thread and more $$$ to our accounts.

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by hometutorslagos: 11:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
3RNEST:

Dude, u are very funny, grin grin See No Time for all this nonsense, let me share my testimony with u, i started UPWORK, with 0Kobo, all i did was just to create a mind blowing profile, get my 60 connect from them, pass all their yeye test using test trick...boommm, am in to start working...

I never have phone, or laptop to start work, i ran to near by cafe buy their time for N100, my aim was to buy laptop to do my work in upwork,
as i'm talking to you now, the lappy am using was bought for just 15K fairly used, with my 1st paid of $50 job shocked shocked done by my client.

Omo, this is 21 century, the opportunities is out there, use your head u will see yourself unlocking the INTERNET WEALTH.

Last words, He we have EAR let him hear what is going in upwork...come in and earn real dollars...Goodluck. cool
Please o Ernest, share the test trick
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Wazzaowner(m): 12:10am On Oct 20, 2016
3RNEST:

Last words, He we have EAR let him hear what is going in upwork...come in and earn real dollars...Goodluck. cool
Where u see trick to pass dat Test well?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by frankmoney(m): 12:27am On Oct 20, 2016
Guys pls help ... I have been bidding in up work and av not gotten a single job .. What am I doing wrong pls
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 6:50am On Oct 20, 2016
Wazzaowner:

Where u see trick to pass dat Test well?
Okay
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 6:51am On Oct 20, 2016
frankmoney:
Guys pls help ... I have been bidding in up work and av not gotten a single job .. What am I doing wrong pls
is it f or m account??
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2016
Fiverr withdrawal available and sell your skrill fund to us

Contact on (BBM 529D18D.7), (WHATSAPP +97155582138.5)
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by frankmoney(m): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2016
3RNEST:

is it f or m account??
male account bro .. Pls help me out..
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2016
frankmoney:
male account bro .. Pls help me out..
You don match line... Mind Blowing Profile get u on top...na work go dey find you..
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tbliss22(m): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2016
3RNEST:

You don match line... Mind Blowing Profile get u on top...na work go dey find you..

Bros how you dey?? I will like you to review my upwork account and probably help me check my profile statement. I have been sending request and no reply for about 2 to 3 weeks now. I registered with my real naija identity. I will appreciate if you can help criticize the account.
Please let me know if you can then I will forward the link to your email.

Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2016
tbliss22:

Bros how you dey?? I will like you to review my upwork account and probably help me check my profile statement. I have been sending request and no reply for about 2 to 3 weeks now. I registered with my real naija identity. I will appreciate if you can help criticize the account.
Please let me know if you can then I will forward the link to your email.

Thanks

shocked shocked shocked shocked You spoil that account open another one, i prefer using any west Africa (Ghana) countries excluding Nigeria. grin
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by frankmoney(m): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2016
3RNEST:

so I should stick with the male or switch to female

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (190) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.