Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (388719 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tbliss22(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2016
3RNEST:

shocked shocked shocked shocked You spoil that account open another one, i prefer using any west Africa (Ghana) countries excluding Nigeria. grin

Lolz how do u withdraw ur earnings? Because I discovered there are some authentication ID request.

If it's possible to withdraw as a non-nigerian please let me know how it's been done cos I've been taking series of test on this same naija account.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2016
tbliss22:

Lolz how do u withdraw ur earnings? Because I discovered there are some authentication ID request.

If it's possible to withdraw as a non-nigerian please let me know how it's been done cos I've been taking series of test on this same naija account.
location don't determine your earning..let's assume am using Ghana Account.. if Upwork is paying me they wouldn't ask for any ID or verification nonsense..instead my Nigerian Skrill Account so that they can pay me my hard earn currency Dollars..then I starting searching for my trusted Nigerian Skrill Exchanger who will convert my $$$ to Naira..Oop..hope its clear to u?? So bounce from anything Nigeria...#Proudly Nigerian..Lolzz
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2016
frankmoney:
so I should stick with the male or switch to female
stick gini?? omo run from that account...open a fresh female acccout with sexy good looking lady with glasses on..bcuz women with glasses are always serious and busy..u what I mean na...never under estimate the power of woman..its brings wealth..my2cent lolzz...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tbliss22(m): 11:07am On Oct 20, 2016
3RNEST:

location don't determine your earning..let's assume am using Ghana Account.. if Upwork is paying me they wouldn't ask for any ID or verification nonsense..instead my Nigerian Skrill Account so that they can pay me my hard earn currency Dollars..then I starting searching for my trusted Nigerian Skrill Exchanger who will convert my $$$ to Naira..Oop..hope its clear to u?? So bounce from anything Nigeria...#Proudly Nigerian..Lolzz

Then it's cool then to open U.S account then like fiverr and open skrill to withdraw. Hope that's cool?

Thanks in advance
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2016
tbliss22:

Then it's cool then to open U.S account then like fiverr and open skrill to withdraw. Hope that's cool?

Thanks in advance
U.S Upwork account...Bros run...wahala dey the...Skril use Nigerian for easy verification...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by aynerodcirus(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2016
This is the real deal you've been waiting for guys! 3 in 1 business. You resell a company's product, and get as much as 10% of the sale, and also get paid per click by a visitor. You can also start a blog and make company pay you by advertising on your website when you have enough traffic.
I know what you are thinking, and i'm proud to tell you that you don't have to own a website before you can start, as a website will be created for you free of charge. And if you already own a website, the merrier for you. Just follow this link http://www.nero_sales.see.ng and start making money in bulk.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by frankmoney(m): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2016
3RNEST:

stick gini?? omo run from that account...open a fresh female acccout with sexy good looking lady with glasses on..bcuz women with glasses are always serious and busy..u what I mean na...never under estimate the power of woman..its brings wealth..my2cent lolzz...
lol OK boss am on it ... What about location ... Should i still chose Nigeria
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2016
frankmoney:
Skrill Yes Upwork No..
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by WalkerMichael(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
3RNEST:

Skrill Yes Upwork No..

Bro why did you ask him not to use Nigeria as location when registering on upwork? Is there a way to bypass the identification problem when one wants to withdraw?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
WalkerMichael:

Bro why did you ask him not to use Nigeria as location when registering on upwork? Is there a way to bypass the identification problem when one wants to withdraw?
Its your choice, if you want nigeria as location no problem...go ahead!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Please I want someone to teach me how to make money online
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
tholarrr:
Please I want someone to teach me how to make money online
You don't make money online, YOU EARN IT ONLINE.. This Thread is not a quick rich scheme, u work hard for money here... cool
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
3RNEST:

You don't make money online, [b]YOU EARN IT ONLINE....[/b]this Thread is not a quick rich scheme, u work hard for money here... cool
Ok,i want to earn money online,I know its not a quick rich scheme and I'm ready to work hard,pls put me thru,thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
tholarrr:
Ok,i want to earn money online,I know its not a quick rich scheme and I'm ready to work hard,pls put me thru,thanks
Then Whatsapp me below... cool
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
3RNEST:

Then Whatsapp me below... cool
thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
frankmoney:

Forget all this false info... We'll go ahead if you want to.

Nobody cares about your gender... Some care about your nationality, but if they do, you probably aren't qualified for the job.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Geofavor(m): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Gbam!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Uwaeromosele: 1:48am On Oct 21, 2016
pls sir.i hv been trying to create my upwork account but anytime I want to upload my profile pics that wr I hv problems it is nt always going...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by frankmoney(m): 4:15am On Oct 21, 2016
Guys I just completed a job for a client and sent him the photos via upwork submit , but he says he can't find it , is it advisable to send him the finished job via email address ??
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by curatorX: 6:33am On Oct 21, 2016
frankmoney:
Guys I just completed a job for a client and sent him the photos via upwork submit , but he says he can't find it , is it advisable to send him the finished job via email address ??

Yes, if he'll be convenient for him. Once he received the email, climb upwork and click the submit button on the contract.

This is part of the reasons I love upwork, you don't get scared about payment, you only worries about your quality of service delivered.

Baba, no forget to cut me some cheese tho cool smiley

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by frankmoney(m): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
Guys a client approved my job ., but my balance is still reading 0.00 what do I do
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Wazzaowner(m): 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
frankmoney:
Guys a client approved my job ., but my balance is still reading 0.00 what do I do
which kind parol u nd d guy run.. na time billing or direct billing?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by frankmoney(m): 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
Wazzaowner:

which kind parol u nd d guy run.. na time billing or direct billing?
direct ... I heard I have to wait for 5 days sha
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Wazzaowner(m): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
frankmoney:
direct ... I heard I have to wait for 5 days sha
D money go dey under review nw right?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by frankmoney(m): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
Wazzaowner:
D money go dey under review nw right?
e dey under pending
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2016
Withdraw your Fiverr earnings and sell your skrill fund to us

Contact on (BBM 529D18D.7), (WHATSAPP +97155582138.5)
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by waywardpikin: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
victor101:

Hi Victor, i've been trying to register but no luck. See what they sent me:

"Thank you for submitting your profile to Upwork as part of the registration process.
As we do with everyone who wishes to join Upwork, we carefully reviewed your profile to determine whether there is demand in the marketplace for your skills and experience. Unfortunately, at this time there is not a demand for your skillset and we cannot accept your registration.
I know this news is likely disappointing to you. However, we want to make sure the freelancers we accept have the best chance at success on our platform. This requires us to not only closely review a freelancer’s talents and experience, but also balance those with the availability of projects. For example, at times our marketplace may have too many freelancers with similar skills competing for a small number of projects. To avoid the frustration that goes along with that, we must occasionally limit the number of new freelancers in certain skill categories that can join our website. While you cannot submit proposals for jobs right now, we can offer a few suggestions for going forward:"

Of course the skill in question is writing, proofreading and all those generic stuff.

@ stagger, i would like to connect with you if that's okay..
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
waywardpikin:

"Thank you for submitting your profile to Upwork as part of the registration process.
As we do with everyone who wishes to join Upwork, we carefully reviewed your profile to determine whether there is demand in the marketplace for your skills and experience. Unfortunately, at this time there is not a demand for your skillset and we cannot accept your registration.
I know this news is likely disappointing to you. However, we want to make sure the freelancers we accept have the best chance at success on our platform. This requires us to not only closely review a freelancer’s talents and experience, but also balance those with the availability of projects. For example, at times our marketplace may have too many freelancers with similar skills competing for a small number of projects. To avoid the frustration that goes along with that, we must occasionally limit the number of new freelancers in certain skill categories that can join our website. While you cannot submit proposals for jobs right now, we can offer a few suggestions for going forward:"

Of course the skill in question is writing, proofreading and all those generic stuff.

same problem i'm facing, just keep editing your profile, they will approved it, mine is even 100% and still getting same msg from them.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by LaCremy: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
3RNEST:

Hi, please kindly put me through with Upwork test trick. thank you
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by demo4ril97(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
waywardpikin:

switch to a web programming niche, dont use any tag aside web programming niche moreso let your profile contain a programming description. After you've been accepted you should change your profile to your preferred niche.

This works for me and several others after many rejections.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by waywardpikin: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
demo4ril97:
switch to a web programming niche, dont use any tag aside web programming niche moreso let your profile contain a programming description. After you've been accepted you should change your profile to your preferred niche.

This works for me and several others after many rejections.

Great idea! Never thought of this, thanks...

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.