Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (387083 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
kaycodes:

Hello, have you used the Upwork wire transfer service before, if yes how much was their charges. I am just concerned that Incoming banks may charge additional 20 USD additional to the 30 USD charged by upwork. Because if those charges dont apply, then I'll gladly switch to wire transfer.

Banks don't charge on inflow but I have never used it before but will do soon, its only the foolish banks in Nigeria that have charged me like 58usd for within Nigeria and that's the bastard FCMB and Vetiva

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
pcguru1:

Yes 100% okeowo aderemi on upworks, but I don't really bid much for jobs, even now sef got another invite to bid for a job, but It takes too much of time so I only take one job at a time.
Ok boss, i just wish i get my contract without much hassles, i haven't started bidding though, working on my profile first. I have passed their test 95%
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
lizzycreations:
Ok boss, i just wish i get my contract without much hassles, i haven't started bidding though, working on my profile first. I have passed their test 95%

What's your field mine is Software Development so my advice a and experience might differ.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
pcguru1:

What's your field mine is Software Development so my advice a and experience might differ.
Chai....graphics, logo and business card precisely...anything for me? Oversaturated niche shey? How do i make a way through?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
lizzycreations:
Chai....graphics, logo and business card precisely...anything for me? Oversaturated niche shey? How do i make a way through?

It depends on how you position yourself my bro does that and more and he out earns me and doesn't go to work every day like me you creative and graphic people are in demand except that you guys don't know it. Networking was key for him and also he's on different platform like deviantart, behance and dribbble you need to join a local community and be know then join an international one and up your skills. He makes 4x what I make without breaking a sweat. Google niyi okeowo and look at his profile and position yourself there I swear you will make much more than a software engineer our work takes time compared to you guys where branding is highly important

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
pcguru1:

It depends on how you position yourself my bro does that and more and he out earns me and doesn't go to work every day like me you creative and graphic people are in demand except that you guys don't know it. Networking was key for him and also he's on different platform like deviantart, behance and dribbble you need to join a local community and be know then join an international one and up your skills. He makes 4x what I make without breaking a sweat. Google niyi okeowo and look at his profile and position yourself there I swear you will make much more than a software engineer our work takes time compared to you guys where branding is highly important
hmmnnn.....thanks boss
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kaycodes: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
pcguru1:

Banks don't charge on inflow but I have never used it before but will do soon, its only the foolish banks in Nigeria that have charged me like 58usd for within Nigeria and that's the bastard FCMB and Vetiva

Men I use to pay like 20 USD weekly for my former company but the payment was routed via payoneer who always told me that the deductions wasnt from them. Well when you do try it please let me know grin

I am not willing to date anyone 20 USD this crucial times
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by GoldenBoy21(m): 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Don't risk your hard earned money! Come to me for a FAST payout at a FAIR rate... with MANY payout options.

Instead of withdrawing your Fiverr funds to PayPal/Payoneer, then selling your PayPal/Payoneer for naira, then using naira to buy cryptocurrencies; I can exchange your Fiverr funds for naira (NGN), Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC) or Ethereum (ETH).

This approach is much simpler, easier, more efficient, and less hassle.

Contact me via WhatsApp, my number is in my profile.

Minimum $100 withdrawal. Also available for Upwork.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by gen2lpat(m): 12:21am On Apr 27, 2017
justi4jesu:
Fiverr, Undeveloped, Freelancer, Upwork and iwriter PayPal withdrawal rate #320/$

Minimum withdrawing from $100 or more

Whatsapp +971555821385

My crush, so you finally add #10 to your rate. Wehdon

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 3:57am On Apr 27, 2017
gen2lpat:

My crush, so you finally add #10 to your rate. Wehdon

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Guys, can I use my Payoneer account for my 2 Fiverr accounts?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by woodyinho(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
No try am oo. Na wetin one stupid dude do for me be that wey dem disable my account. 1 payoneer for 1 fiverr account!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by U1(m): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
kaycodes:

Congratulations!!

What method did you use to do your withdrawal?
I have tried all methods except the wire transfer method. The thought of losing 30 USD plus a potential 20 USD incoming fees at my bank is not funny.

With the crash in dollar payoneer seems a very bad option right now as these ecurrency exchangers will give you a crazy price.

Well I decided to try using the withdraw to local bank as it looks like the best option on paper at 369NGN/$ with less than $1 withdrawal fees. I'll update when the payment hits my account so you can compare and contrast.

However higher dollar rate looks good but the multiplier effect isn't funny as well. For the sake of our families and friends, the dollar should stabilize.

Hello, sir. May I know how you found out that rate?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by gen2lpat(m): 12:40am On Apr 28, 2017
Register for a payoneer account using this link: https://share.payoneer.com/nav/nDoauEi4cHwPR8HwJ5xUxCAZ-1tZ3Xe0kisfrFBt9UgDSvBBO7iu3z0aYzrwag19k20_xSOflLCse0foLM7KAg2 and save yourself the Paypal stress.

Benefit:
Swift transactions
$25 one-time bonus (after first transaction)
Better exchange rate
Maximum security

You want more value for your hard work? Register now with https://share.payoneer.com/nav/nDoauEi4cHwPR8HwJ5xUxCAZ-1tZ3Xe0kisfrFBt9UgDSvBBO7iu3z0aYzrwag19k20_xSOflLCse0foLM7KAg2

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kaycodes: 6:06am On Apr 28, 2017
U1:

Hello, sir. May I know how you found out that rate?

Read about direct to local bank transfer on upwork you will see the instruction there on how to see the last exchange rate used by upwork. Sorry I am on mobile and can't type too much.
Please be advise that this rate changes and its currently at 332/$
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by U1(m): 7:04am On Apr 28, 2017
kaycodes:

Read about direct to local bank transfer on upwork you will see the instruction there on how to see the last exchange rate used by upwork. Sorry I am on mobile and can't type too much.
Please be advise that this rate changes and its currently at 332/$

Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Durosure(m): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2017
Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

$50 - $99usd i change @ #340/usd

$100 - $500 i change @ #350/usd

$600 - $1000 i change @ #355/usd

i buy payoneer from 50usd at 350-364/usd

or give me fund and i checkout for you on any website...

fast cashout service... any bank.... Zero 7 zero 60 72 7 6 7 2
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by FrancisAdl(m): 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
$45 PayPal available for quick sale, can be sent via fnf or goods and services.
Contact me @08068069104 if interested
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by CallmeLucy(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Still buying Fiverr funds via PayPal. Contact me on WhatsApp to sell your earnings.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Clone2020(m): 5:56am On Apr 29, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, Iwriter PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature..
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 6:09am On Apr 29, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS, BITCOIN, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL with instant funding of Naira etc.

Fiverr Withdrawal 330/$

Bring Payoneer Funds 350/$

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tolajay: 6:51am On Apr 29, 2017
I guess you're referring to the local bank transfer.

If it is, then I recommend it big time.

Basically, the rate is dynamic and not fixed as with the general relationship between the Naira and Dollar.

Last I checked (Wednesday), it was about 342/$.

The bank charges nothing for the receipt. However, Upwork charges $0.99 on every transaction...Which I consider a fair deal considering that Payooner takes $2 on every transaction from Upwork and the process of then converting Payooner funds to Naira is eliminated.

Top reasons I like the local bank transfer are;

- Ease
- Convenience
- Reliability
- Cost and time effectiveness

kaycodes:

Hello, have you used the Upwork wire transfer service before, if yes how much was their charges. I am just concerned that Incoming banks may charge additional 20 USD additional to the 30 USD charged by upwork. Because if those charges dont apply, then I'll gladly switch to wire transfer.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kaycodes: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
tolajay:

Basically, the rate is dynamic and not fixed as with the general relationship between the Naira and Dollar.

The bank charges nothing for the receipt. However, Upwork charges $0.99 on every transaction...Which I consider a fair deal considering that Payooner takes $2 on every transaction from Upwork and the process of then converting Payooner funds to Naira is eliminated.

- Ease
- Convenience
- Reliability

Thanks for your response, but I actually was referring to the wire transfer to Dorm account. I have been using the direct to local bank transfer just wanted to check out the wire transfer service
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmaversity(m): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Please help fill this 1 minutes survey. Thanks for your understanding. https://1drv.ms/xs/s!Aod-I3gs_WsNa0eMebDKo5E8QRo
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kkevin: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
HERE IS OTHER ONLINE OPPORTUNITY YOU CAN CONSIDER

I will Give you the Follow Packages to Setup any of the following Service: Article Writing, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design without any Experience:

I will Give you All the Package Mentioned above to Get you Started on Any Freelance Site, like Fiverr, Upwork.com, Seo Clark, Guru.com, Freelancer.com and may more.

1.  I will  Give you 100 professional business card templates

(with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 100 High Quality Business Card Templates or You can use it to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a premium Business card.)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL BUSINESS CARD WITH THIS TEMPLATES (Just insert clients Detail and deliver) Simple.
 ‎

2.   Give you 60 premium  Kindle Cover Template

‎ (with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 60 Premium Amazon Kindle Cover Templates or You can use it  to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a Professional Amazon Kindle Cover .)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL KINDLE COVER WITH THIS TEMPLATES‎

3.   I Will Also Give You Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software

Trust me, This the Only Software that can make you money without any Experience as a Writer

It Will Help you write  or Rewrite any Article in case you've seen Article you like and want to make it your own in the Eyes of Google. This is (2 in 1 Software).

The Software is good and will make life easy for any Freelance Writer whether Old or Newbie . It will help you make 100% Google friendly Article or Blog Post in a twinkling of an Eye. All Article will Pass 100% COPYSCAPE and Google test.

Very Easy to use

Bought This Software for $56, But can giving it to you for a token. ‎

4. You will also Receive Over 7Million Email Lists
(this List will Greatly Help you Setup a Gig Like, " I will Give You 2 Million Verified Email Lists or More,and Even extra Gigs."

5. And lastly I will also Give You 4000 plr,mrr ebooks with full resell rights

(with this you can Setup a Gig like, I Will Gi‎ve You 4000 Ebooks with Full Resell Right.) or you can Resell anywhere or Rebrand for  Amazon Kindle or Ebook Writing Service on Fiverr.

I Will Give You All This Package For a token of 3k Only

BONUS PACK:
I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO OFFER UNLIMITED TRAFFIC GIG WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCE AT ALL. Eg, (with this you can setup a Gig like: I will Drive unlimited Traffic to You Site in one month.

You can Whatsapp or Call me on
 ‎09072270602
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 5:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS, BITCOIN, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL with instant funding of Naira etc.

Fiverr Withdrawal 330/$

Bring Payoneer Funds 350/$

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Chyvy(f): 7:58pm On May 01, 2017
Are you passionate about writing? Do you have experience writing eBooks?

Do you know just where to look to find the best research material for your content? Do you love searching for information, and have a good idea of what eBook writing and formatting entail? If so, we need YOU!

Come be a part of our eBook Writing project that promises to be a big hit this season. Research and Write on some of the hot topics out there, and write about them in a fun and casual style. We're covering everything from Tech, DIY, motivational, health to makeup tutorials.

This is ongoing work with plenty to do and we need multiple writers. Please list your availability when you apply for this job. The job will start immediately after acceptance.

To bid, send in your application with a sample of recent completed work under subject "Ebook Project" to susanupwork(at)gmail(dot)com.

***When you bid, please quote a rate for 1000 words for your first trial list.***

Can't wait to meet all the great eBook Writing experts on Nairaland!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by gen2lpat(m): 8:23pm On May 01, 2017
Register for a payoneer account using this link: https://share.payoneer.com/nav/nDoauEi4cHwPR8HwJ5xUxCAZ-1tZ3Xe0kisfrFBt9UgDSvBBO7iu3z0aYzrwag19k20_xSOflLCse0foLM7KAg2 and save yourself the Paypal stress.

Benefit:
Swift transactions
$25 one-time bonus (after first transaction)
Better exchange rate
Maximum security

You want more value for your hard work? Register now with https://share.payoneer.com/nav/nDoauEi4cHwPR8HwJ5xUxCAZ-1tZ3Xe0kisfrFBt9UgDSvBBO7iu3z0aYzrwag19k20_xSOflLCse0foLM7KAg2
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Adeyinka1758(m): 11:14pm On May 01, 2017
Legit Gig Exchange Available..

Contact me thru siggy. Thanks!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by wman(m): 3:08am On May 02, 2017
tolajay:

- Ease
- Convenience
- Reliability

Do they accept GTB?

I had issues GTB to my account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.