Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques (1766 Views)

My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics / RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story / Churches Turned Into Mosques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Saudi Arabia offers Germany 200 mosques – one for every 100 refugees who arrived last weekend
The kingdom has faced criticism over its response to the crisis
ADAM WITHNALL Author Biography Friday 11 September 2015

Saudi Arabia has reportedly responded to the growing number of people fleeing the Middle East for western Europe – by offering to build 200 mosques in Germany.

Syria's richer Gulf neighbours have been accused of not doing their fair share in the humanitarian crisis, with Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and the UAE also keeping their doors firmly shut to asylum-seekers.

According to the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, which quoted a report in the Lebanese newspaper Al Diyar, Saudi Arabia would build one mosque for every 100 refugees who entered Germany in extraordinary numbers last weekend.

It would be unfair to suggest that the Gulf Arab states have done nothing to help the estimated four million Syrians who have fled their country since the start of the conflict in 2011.

Just this week, the al Hayat newspaper reported that 500,000 Syrians had found homes in Saudi Arabia since the civil war began – as workers, not refugees.

There have also been significant contributions from rich individuals towards the upkeep of refugee camps round the Syrian border, estimated by the BBC to total around $900 million (£600 million).

There also exists a more general concern about demographic change, leaving the states opposed to the idea of welcoming refugees. In the UAE, foreign nationals already outnumber citizens by more than five to one.

Back in Germany, Angela Merkel welcomed two refugee families at a home for asylum-seekers in the Berlin suburb of Spandau on Thursday.

She told reporters after the visit: "Their integration will certainly take place in part via the children, who will learn German very quickly in kindergarten. And I hope and believe that the great majority will want to learn our language very quickly."

Whether she will welcome Saudi Arabia's reported offer, which Al Diyar noted would "have to go through the federal authorities", remains to be seen.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/saudi-arabia-offers-germany-200-mosques--one-for-every-100-refugees-who-arrived-last-weekend-10495082.html

Could this be the real reason why the Gulf states are reluctant to take in refugees in en-mass? undecided
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by Annunaki(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Could this be the real reason why the Gulf states are reluctant to take in refugees in en-mass? undecided

Obviously there is an evil agenda going on.
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by POWEROFPEACE(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
A good way of intriguing or increasing Islamic religion in Germany.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Why can't Saudi just take them in

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by Demmzy15(m): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
Xetima:
Saudi Arabia has taken over 2 million refugees right from when the war started. The news of building 200 mosques is unconfirmed, it was concocted by a Lebanese Arabic newspaper known as "Ad-Diyah". No Saudi Arabian agency has confirmed it, so I don't know why the OP OLAADEGBU can't be reasonable?!
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Annunaki:

Obviously there is an evil agenda going on.

Could it be the islamisation of Europe?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by Annunaki(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Not just europe but the whole world, the evil agenda is to dominate the world.

Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by lastmessenger: 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
this is very sickening. the only thing that comes to this peoples mind is the spread of their useless religion. meanwhile in the mosque will be bred new set of terrorist. my only prayer is that this kind guesture by the Germans will not backfire as muslims are very unpredictable.
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by Demmzy15(m): 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
Annunaki:

This protest was ignored and condemned by British Muslims, guy use ya sense. Rònu!
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by Demmzy15(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by Annunaki(m): 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
Demmzy15:

This protest was ignored and condemned by British Muslims, guy use ya sense. Rònu!

You think everybody is a dunce like you Bleep Islam angry

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:

That has been their technique worldwide. They pump in oil money to fund the building of mosques instead of feeding and helping their poor neighbours.
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by onetrack(m): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
Demmzy15:

Saudi Arabia has taken over 2 million refugees right from when the war started.

If this is true (and I don't think it is), these refugees are no doubt being treated as servants or slaves in Saudi, which would explain why the current refugees are avoiding Saudi like a plague.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by Demmzy15(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
onetrack:

If this is true (and I don't think it is), these refugees are no doubt being treated as servants or slaves in Saudi, which would explain why the current refugees are avoiding Saudi like a plague.
Have you gone to Saudi Arabia before before spilling jargons? They aren't treated as refugees but as guests. So most of them are not in refugee camps but they've been integrated into the society. They now have free jobs and other free basic amenities!
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by onetrack(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Demmzy15:

Have you gone to Saudi Arabia before before spilling jargons? They aren't treated as refugees but as guests. So most of them are not in refugee camps but they've been integrated into the society. They now have free jobs and other free basic amenities!

I know plenty of people who have been to Saudi and virtually 100% of them say that unless you are white/European with money, you will be treated like trash.

I don't believe that Saudis are going to treat refugees like guests. This is not their history.
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by Demmzy15(m): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
onetrack:

I know plenty of people who have been to Saudi and virtually 100% of them say that unless you are white/European with money, you will be treated like trash.

I don't believe that Saudis are going to treat refugees like guests. This is not their history.
Many Asians are running to Saudi Arabia to serve as maids. They do this because they want and they themselves say they're well treated by their employees. You know nothing about the Saudi's history, modern Saudi was established in 1932 and they've been accepting refugees since the second world war.

This refugees are not placed in tents/camps but are allowed to integrate and contribute positively to the society. The enjoy free basic amenities, this gesture is far better than a refugee status. So Mr. Man I don't think you know what you're saying!
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by mustymatic(m): 12:32am On Sep 13, 2015
smiley ^^^
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:11am On Sep 14, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:

That explains why Saudi is spending millions erecting mosques worldwide spreading their brand of Islam.
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by Demmzy15(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

That explains why Saudi is spending millions erecting mosques worldwide spreading their brand of Islam.
Yes the brand of Islam that refutes and destroys extremism and oppression. That's nice actually!
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:40am On Sep 15, 2015
Demmzy15:

Yes the brand of Islam that refutes and destroys extremism and oppression. That's nice actually!

Who is exporting wahabism? Check the link to find out. ==> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by Demmzy15(m): 5:44am On Sep 15, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Who is exporting wahabism? Check the link to find out. ==> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism
When I have time, I would explain wahabism to you. Remember that it was so called wahabist that revoked Usama ibn Ladin's Saudi citizenship when he was a terrorists. The most entreme wahabist is the one who can never indulge in terrorism.

Download a book by a British who just converted to Islam, he explains everything about Wahabism https://www.google.com/search?&q=the+wahabi+myth
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2015
Demmzy15:

When I have time, I would explain wahabism to you. Remember that it was so called wahabist that revoked Usama ibn Ladin's Saudi citizenship when he was a terrorists. The most entreme wahabist is the one who can never indulge in terrorism.

Download a book by a British who just converted to Islam, he explains everything about Wahabism https://www.google.com/search?&q=the+wahabi+myth

What brand of Islam does Saudi Arabia export, Sunni or Shiite?
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Annunaki:

Those pictures speak for themselves.
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
Xetima:

They can if they don't mind becoming servants instead of refugees.
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
Demmzy15:

Saudi Arabia has taken over 2 million refugees right from when the war started. The news of building 200 mosques is unconfirmed, it was concocted by a Lebanese Arabic newspaper known as "Ad-Diyah". No Saudi Arabian agency has confirmed it, so I don't know why the OP OLAADEGBU can't be reasonable?!

If they are taking them in can you show us where these '2 million refugees' are being kept?
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
lastmessenger:

this is very sickening. the only thing that comes to this peoples mind is the spread of their useless religion. meanwhile in the mosque will be bred new set of terrorist. my only prayer is that this kind guesture by the Germans will not backfire as muslims are very unpredictable.

They have now closed their borders. The earlier they start screening these 'refugees' the better it will be for them.
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
onetrack:

The conditions in Saudi must be appalling for the refugees to turn up their noses to the labour servitude offer.
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Demmzy15:

Many Asians are running to Saudi Arabia to serve as maids. They do this because they want and they themselves say they're well treated by their employees. You know nothing about the Saudi's history, modern Saudi was established in 1932 and they've been accepting refugees since the second world war.

This refugees are not placed in tents/camps but are allowed to integrate and contribute positively to the society. The enjoy free basic amenities, this gesture is far better than a refugee status. So Mr. Man I don't think you know what you're saying!

If we are to believe this your make belief story why are the refugees not going to Saudi Arabia en mass?
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by ZUBY77(m): 3:36am On Sep 20, 2015
Demmzy15:

The Germans I know would never allow that.
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by true2god: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2015
Demmzy15:

The saudis are the worst rascist on earth, why defending the indefensible. Thank God the saudis do not even accept them cos they will be treated as slaves. The German will surely treat the refugees better with free house, medical, schools and decent jobs.

Besides, can you honestly tell me the year slavery was officially 'abolished' in saudi arabia? If you know the answer you will understand your saudi masters better.
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by true2god: 7:48am On Sep 20, 2015
Demmzy15:

The poverty in south east asia is so high that they can do anything to survive. I have watched documentary where many indian women do surrogate mothers in order to raise money to feed their kids and their husbands are even suportive of the job. If this women have opportunity to to a maid job, albeit in a slave fashion, they would not mind. I am shocked hear you say the saudis treat their foreign maids well.

The links below might be of help in clearing all your lies.
www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jan/13/saudi-arabia-treatment-foreign-workers
www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/01/14/nightmare-in-saudi-arabia-the-plight-of-foreign-migrant-workers.html
www.countercurrents.org/peebles081213.htm

So always get your facts right before defending saudi arabia. As at 1962, slavey was legal in saudi arabi (and till date still sanctioned in the quran) and the tenddency for the saudis to enslave others, either religiosly or in servitude, is still in their DNA.
Re: Saudi Arabia Responds To Refugee Crisis By Offering To Build Germany 200 Mosques by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

This videoclip of a Turkish American talk show completely rubbishes your attempt at spinning you put on the crisis. Watch it and see how it confirms what we have been saying all along about the reluctance and unwillingness of the gulf states in helping their fellow slaves out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW8jvcktDHE

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christians "Not Follow" The Old Testament / The Tower Of Babel - Discussion Thread / Help I'm About To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.