Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Ladies, Come Have A Chat With Dr Thomas Aworinde , Topshot Consultant Gynaecolog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Come Have A Chat With Dr Thomas Aworinde , Topshot Consultant Gynaecolog (1302 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Come Have A Chat With Dr Thomas Aworinde , Topshot Consultant Gynaecolog by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hello there.
Mynigerianewspaper.com is proud to present you interview with
Topshot Consultant
Gynaecologist. to have a live chat with you on My Nigeria Newspaper. He is
Dr Thomas AWORINDE (FWACP).

You wanna know more about that "thingy" down there or you wanna ask why
that candidiasis still appears? .......don't miss tonight's live Interview
with Dr Thomas Aworinde. Its gonna be awesome.

Ladies... Come and have a heart talk with a Consultant Gynaecologist
tonight by 8pm as we discuss the Female Reproductive System and healthy
practices that will prevent infections and how you can get treatment for
your health issues.

Don't be shy, speak with a consultant Gynaecologist free of charge. Brought
to you on the stable of My Nigeria Newspaper.

Join the interview live on this link >>>
http://www.mynigerianewspaper.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=1046

See you on the forum!

www.mynigerianewspaper.com
--
Thanks, The Management

Cc scentmarlc, aminat508, adeh39
Re: Ladies, Come Have A Chat With Dr Thomas Aworinde , Topshot Consultant Gynaecolog by adedayourt(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
i dey com
Re: Ladies, Come Have A Chat With Dr Thomas Aworinde , Topshot Consultant Gynaecolog by Mprex(f): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
i know that doc.

kingtom longest time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Come Have A Chat With Dr Thomas Aworinde , Topshot Consultant Gynaecolog by KingTom(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mprex:
i know that doc.

kingtom longest time
You forget me Na cry
Re: Ladies, Come Have A Chat With Dr Thomas Aworinde , Topshot Consultant Gynaecolog by Mprex(f): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
KingTom:
You forget me Na cry
not true sweetie
Re: Ladies, Come Have A Chat With Dr Thomas Aworinde , Topshot Consultant Gynaecolog by KingTom(m): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mprex:

not true sweetie
it is. cry you've been with that scallywag Chimerase2 cry
Re: Ladies, Come Have A Chat With Dr Thomas Aworinde , Topshot Consultant Gynaecolog by Mprex(f): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
KingTom:
lol. says who?
Re: Ladies, Come Have A Chat With Dr Thomas Aworinde , Topshot Consultant Gynaecolog by chimerase2: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
KingTom:
morale lesson? angry angry
Re: Ladies, Come Have A Chat With Dr Thomas Aworinde , Topshot Consultant Gynaecolog by KingTom(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mprex:

lol. says who?
me. cry
Re: Ladies, Come Have A Chat With Dr Thomas Aworinde , Topshot Consultant Gynaecolog by KingTom(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
chimerase2:
morale lesson? angry angry
Itunmo angry
Re: Ladies, Come Have A Chat With Dr Thomas Aworinde , Topshot Consultant Gynaecolog by chimerase2: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
KingTom:

Itunmo angry
u dey use me gossip with dat ukwu nwanyi asaba angry undecided
Re: Ladies, Come Have A Chat With Dr Thomas Aworinde , Topshot Consultant Gynaecolog by KingTom(m): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
chimerase2:
u dey use me gossip with dat ukwu nwanyi asaba angry undecided
Asaba? shocked
Re: Ladies, Come Have A Chat With Dr Thomas Aworinde , Topshot Consultant Gynaecolog by Mprex(f): 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
KingTom:
me. cry
thats not true bae
Re: Ladies, Come Have A Chat With Dr Thomas Aworinde , Topshot Consultant Gynaecolog by KingTom(m): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mprex:

thats not true bae
Ok, I believe you. kiss
Re: Ladies, Come Have A Chat With Dr Thomas Aworinde , Topshot Consultant Gynaecolog by chimerase2: 7:00am On Sep 13, 2015
KingTom:

Ok, I believe you. kiss
undecided
Re: Ladies, Come Have A Chat With Dr Thomas Aworinde , Topshot Consultant Gynaecolog by Mprex(f): 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
KingTom:
Ok, I believe you. kiss
happy sunday

(1) (Reply)

Its Not Easy / To Those Posting Their Pre-wedding And Wedding Pics On This Forum!!! / Things Men Do That Ruin Their First Impression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.