Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC (38210 Views)

Photos From Chelsea Title Win Celebrations - Up Blues! / Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title / How Pogba's Transfer To Manchester United Truly Happened In 10 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by davidflipcy5856(m): 3:32am On Sep 13, 2015
Macelliot:
Mourinho, the self-acclaimed "special one" is a man full of pride..
Pride is what they say comes before a fall...

Joining the reigning royal-blues....
MANCHESTER CITY

Up Manchester City...
WELCOME TO THE BIGGEST CLUB IN THE WORLD. a good decision you are making, you wont regret it . welcome once again

1 Like

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by kindim(m): 5:10am On Sep 13, 2015
Macelliot:

MANCHESTER CITY

Up Manchester City...
I promise you chelsea will come out of this hard time very soon, before you no it. CHELSEA FOREVER...
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 13, 2015
Macelliot:

MANCHESTER CITY

Up Manchester City...

Lollll @ you, OP. You're too weak. That isn't how it works, you big flipflop!

Meanwhile, check out this comment I came across on a thread titled, "When Was Your First Heartbreak?".

Response #1: "In 2005, when I started supporting Arsenal. And the heart break continued till there was nothing in my heart to break. My experience in the hand of that club was unforgetably painful embarassed"

Aww. My man is an Arsenal fan, and I swear that comment melted the depths of my heart, lol.

You should be publicly whipped for your unapologetically traitorous ways! tongue cool
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by dunkem21(m): 6:32am On Sep 13, 2015
Rexnegro:

Gunners ke those ones wey need Dr and nurse to be around before they watch match ?

Lol grin
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by EmekaBlue(m): 7:00am On Sep 13, 2015
bye bye...dont come bck o....test time fr plastic fans
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:14am On Sep 13, 2015
Macelliot:

MANCHESTER CITY

Up Manchester City...
Plastic fans.

From one plastic club to another.

I'm a man u fan andEven though I hate Liverpool and Arsenal I respect their fans.

Real fanship means sticking with your team through the tough times. I'm sure you'll rejoin Chelsea or play it safe with Barca when Man City start losing.

You can change your wife, house, car, phone, laptop but you do not change ur team.

Fvck outta here.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by hendrixxx(m): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2015
ode #ktbffh
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Macelliot(m): 8:13am On Sep 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lollll @ you, OP. You're too weak. That isn't how it works, you big flipflop!

Meanwhile, check out this comment I came across on a thread titled, "When Was Your First Heartbreak?".

Response #1: "In 2005, when I started supporting Arsenal. And the heart break continued till there was nothing in my heart to break. My experience in the hand of that club was unforgetably painful embarassed"

Aww. My man is an Arsenal fan, and I swear that comment melted the depths of my heart, lol.

You should be publicly whipped for your unapologetically traitorous ways! tongue cool

Hahahaha!

Huh! I never left Chelsea..
I have been a Chelsea fan since 2006 in Jss1..
I only created the thread out of anger.. I wasn't serious..
I never knew the Mods will moved it to the Frontpage...

Lolz...
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Macelliot(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2015
kindim:
I promise you chelsea will come out of this hard time very soon, before you no it. CHELSEA FOREVER...
Chelsea, the pride of Europe!
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Godson32(m): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2015
Next weekend the bombers,I mean the gunners will compound their (chelsea) woes and after winning them we will not shake Mourinho as usual. If he like make he carry him dirty hand dey pursue us,we no go shake am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by joshuaidibia(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2015
jamex93:

me na csk and Dundee united cast my 163k ticket

I still dey vex self
sorry. na so e be. u dey any whatsapp forecasting group?
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by JakeII(m): 10:28am On Sep 13, 2015
Macelliot:

MANCHESTER CITY

Up Manchester City...

It shows that you are either a fair weather fan or the likes who started supporting chelsea during Abrhamovic and Mourinho era.....thanks you for the time you were supporting us, but you will not be missed
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by cromz(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2015
With the way Chelsea they go down dem go soon find crude oil for England

1 Like

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Sandydayz(f): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2015
cytellProperty:
Who want you before, you were never part of us before.
No hard feelings... grin

1 Like

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Macelliot(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
JakeII:

It shows that you are either a fair weather fan or the likes who started supporting chelsea during Abrhamovic and Mourinho era.....thanks you for the time you were supporting us, but you will not be missed
Been a Chelsea fan since 2006 in my early JSS class...
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by karkel(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
Na sabo where dat guy be abeg ,repel,project,reject and send him back to deep blue sea that way he belong............the great red army.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Bowaley17(m): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Go Away we don't need you. Real fans don't back down. Through hard times,i will always support the blues. Ktbffh...
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by jamex93(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
joshuaidibia:
sorry. na so e be. u dey any whatsapp forecasting group?

no ooooo

if u r in any join me to d group
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by joekool(m): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
iyke926:
Then you not a real fan.

When Juve was relegated in 2006, I never stop being a "bianconerian"
interesting to hear. am die hard JUVENTUS fan even b4 we were relegated.
if this poster enjoys the GLORY, why can't he bear the SORROW??
#smh

1 Like

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by joshuaidibia(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
jamex93:

no ooooo

if u r in any join me to d group
am not. Can i gt ur whatsapp number?
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by jamex93(m): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
joshuaidibia:
am not. Can i gt ur whatsapp number?

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by JakeII(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
Macelliot:

Been a Chelsea fan since 2006 in my early JSS class...
That confirms what I said earlier, I don't mean any offence but anyone who started supporting Chelsea from 2003/2004 season isn't genuine part of us, that was the era I talked about bro
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Macelliot(m): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
JakeII:

That confirms what I said earlier, I don't mean any offence but anyone who started supporting Chelsea from 2003/2004 season isn't genuine part of us, that was the era I talked about bro
I never left Chelsea..
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by joshuaidibia(m): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2015
jamex93:

ok. saved it. tnx man
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by tinnyashamu(m): 9:29am On Sep 14, 2015
TRAITOR.....DONT WORRY WE WILL COM BACK STRONGER.
AND DONT B SURPRISE IF MON CITY DIDNT WIN D LEAGUE.
I WILL B HERE TO MAKE JEST OF U.
CFC FOR NOW....LIFE LATER.

Macelliot:

MANCHESTER CITY

Up Manchester City...
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by kokomilala(m): 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
You're right! It's a spiritual law that has timeless implications on secular matters.The way up is the way down.For anybody who exalts themselves, they will be humbled.Conversely, those who humble themselves, they'll be exalted.
Mourinho is being humbled at the moment.He thinks what he achieves is by his efforts and know-how.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Haywhymido(m): 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
JakeII:

i see.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by olajorn(m): 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
Macelliot:

MANCHESTER CITY

Up Manchester City...
You are the real definition of badluck...Withing one week chelsea won their two home matches and Man city lost their two home matches...Please dont come back again grin
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Macelliot(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2015
olajorn:
You are the real definition of badluck...Withing one week chelsea won their two home matches and Man city lost their two home matches...Please dont come back again grin
I'm a Chelsea fan.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Macelliot:

I'm a Chelsea fan.
guy abeg stop disgracing your self here....
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by olajorn(m): 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
sweetboiy:
Leave him ooo...His badluck is roaming abt
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Macelliot(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
sweetboiy:
hahaha!
And You think I left Chelsea?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! / UEFA Awards Ceremony Holds Today. See Full List Of Nominees Here / Obi Mikel Gets New 5-yr £120,000-a-week Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.